Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Deat...

Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Death Will Attend Her Funeral

There are 90 comments on the WSAV story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Death Will Attend Her Funeral. In it, WSAV reports that:

A Baxley man who claimed intruders broke into his home and killed his wife is now charged with her murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

Jimmeny Christmas

Alma, GA

#61 Jan 14, 2013
blue moon, I'll bet my last dollar that you shared Jonathan Courson's girlfriend with Benny Deloach. Do you like big titties?
Jimmeny Christmas

Alma, GA

#62 Jan 14, 2013
Fact is I have run against Deloach and will emerge once he's been recalled. See you at the polls Blue Moon.
blue moon

Hinesville, GA

#63 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmeny Christmas wrote:
blue moon, I'll bet my last dollar that you shared Jonathan Courson's girlfriend with Benny Deloach. Do you like big titties?
LOL. Well if I were a guy, I might but since I'm female, they don't really do anything for me. LOL.

Get on with your life and run next time. But just so you know, you're making yourself sound just as sneaky and wrongful as you're trying to make Deloach out to be. Those grapes are pretty sour we see.

Since: Jan 13

Talladega, AL

#64 Jan 14, 2013
If I lived in Appling, Jim would have my vote!!
Crow

Jesup, GA

#65 Jan 14, 2013
Wow we wrote:
Well he was at the viewing and not once did they have an issue. Both family's were cordial and just as many consoled him as her family well maybe not all. But guess those of u that thought it would get ugly was wrong. I don't understand the situation but I know what I seen. And he will be there tommorow. He wasnt within 30 ft of a cop at no point I seen. He could have easily gotten hurt but nothing happened. I just pray peace and comfort on both family's and friends
If you were there you were within 5 feet of law enforcement. Just not apparent for all to see. Let them do their job.
Crow

Jesup, GA

#66 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmeny Christmas wrote:
Fact is I have run against Deloach and will emerge once he's been recalled. See you at the polls Blue Moon.
Still not liking the shop huh?
Crow

Jesup, GA

#67 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmeny Christmas wrote:
You really sound like a up standing citizen that someone would want to vote for.
Blue Moon

Reidsville, GA

#68 Jan 15, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like a up standing citizen that someone would want to vote for.
Thanks Crow. My thoughts exactly!!! Maybe that's why he's where he is and Benny is in office.
kn11nc

Kansas City, MO

#69 Jan 15, 2013
Blue Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, Benny was interviewed by a lady form WSAV or WTOC and she asked him straight up if Mandy's family was ok with him attending the funeral and Benny said yes they were. I'm NOT confused. I heard it twice. Once at 6 and then again at 11 last night. Just because YOU didn't see it, doesn't mean I am confused.
I spoke with Mandy's mother..she said they were not consulted as to whether he could attend the visitation and funeral.
Benny said..It was his(Jonathan's) choice if he wanted to go or not.
Deer hunter

Hartwell, GA

#70 Jan 15, 2013
Jimmeny Christmas wrote:
That's just plain sick and it's obvious you are NOT in the league to run for ANY public office !!!
dusty

Savannah, GA

#71 Jan 15, 2013
Just shameful that johnathan got to go to the viewing. Just who is in control here? doesn't sound like it's benny.
TIME FOR A RE-CALL FOR SHERIFF.
not trying to interfer

Lithonia, GA

#72 Jan 15, 2013
okay...please no backlash...just going to state facts...and yes...they are facts..just believe me...
even though i believe the sheriff was above and beyond unbelievably so wrong in what he did..
people may have called the governor or/and their representative...
the governor actually has no control over any sheriff or law enforcement office/and/or officer in the state of georgia...
he may have asked Benny not to take jonathan to the funeral...etc...but he could not have demanded it...
even though i myself would have demanded it...
and as far as who may/and or what not have helped him...
if he were tied up when the law came in...then yes it would be believed the had helped...which then in my opinion would have been pre-meditated...
and i would have hoped for the childs' sake that it was not jonathan that actually did it...even though i believe from the beginning that he was guilty...
but whoever may have helped him...no...it is not their childs/childrens fault...and the child should not suffer from it...
anyway...not a lot to add....but just saying...
x
Okayyyy

Jesup, GA

#73 Jan 15, 2013
not trying to interfer wrote:
okay...please no backlash...just going to state facts...and yes...they are facts..just believe me...
even though i believe the sheriff was above and beyond unbelievably so wrong in what he did..
people may have called the governor or/and their representative...
the governor actually has no control over any sheriff or law enforcement office/and/or officer in the state of georgia...
he may have asked Benny not to take jonathan to the funeral...etc...but he could not have demanded it...
even though i myself would have demanded it...
and as far as who may/and or what not have helped him...
if he were tied up when the law came in...then yes it would be believed the had helped...which then in my opinion would have been pre-meditated...
and i would have hoped for the childs' sake that it was not jonathan that actually did it...even though i believe from the beginning that he was guilty...
but whoever may have helped him...no...it is not their childs/childrens fault...and the child should not suffer from it...
anyway...not a lot to add....but just saying...
x
Well, thanks for the Facts, I guess...
;)
not trying to interfer

Lithonia, GA

#74 Jan 15, 2013
Okayyyy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks for the Facts, I guess...
;)
well..ur welcome for the facts...I guess...
but really whatever...
i am actually from Baxley...but happen to be/and know law enforcement much higher up than can come from here...
but just stating the facts...
whether u choose to listen to them or not...up to u...
as i said before...regardless of the facts...or the law..or what the governor can or cannot do...
i in no way agree with Benny or what he did...whether it was Benny or any other law enforcement officer...
so take it as u want or as u will...
just don't kill the messenger as they say...
no further reply needed...
but

Jesup, GA

#75 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
but really whatever...
i am actually from Baxley...but happen to be/and know law enforcement much higher up than can come from here...
as i said before...regardless of the facts...or the law..or what the governor can or cannot do...
i in no way agree with Benny or what he did...whether it was Benny or any other law enforcement officer...
Your post was mostly your opinion though...so FACTS?
UGA

Columbus, GA

#76 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>
but really whatever...
Fact is Mr Courson was tied up but he tied himself up and was able to do so on his on and then go over to the alarm wich was turned off and hit the panic button.yes it was all pre-meditated.No signs of force entry.
barack Hussein obama

Hyattsville, MD

#77 Jan 19, 2013
I done seen him give a goat a blumpkin wit my own eye i reckon
not trying to interfer

Lithonia, GA

#78 Jan 19, 2013
but wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was mostly your opinion though...so FACTS?
hmmm..i think most everything on here is an opinion...
but it is a FACT that the governor has no control over any Sheriff in the state...
Skynyrd Fan

Bristol, GA

#79 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
hmmm..i think most everything on here is an opinion...
but it is a FACT that the governor has no control over any Sheriff in the state...
Better think again - the governor can remove a sheriff from office if the sheriff does anything to get removed from office
blue moon

Jesup, GA

#80 Jan 19, 2013
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Better think again - the governor can remove a sheriff from office if the sheriff does anything to get removed from office
True. See this article involving the Clayton Co. sheriff. The governor has the right, just usually doesn't exercise it.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/georgia-go...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the biggest penis in baxley? 3 hr Loro 4
joes quik stop 10 hr Bill 2
Jonathan Spires GBI 10 hr Bill 3
Badcock in baxley Tue Shawn Bennett 1
teresa kersey Tue Nasty Nate 2
Priscilla Mon Nasty Nate 4
$15.00 per hrs. Aug 21 Shady Grady 10

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance