Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Deat...

Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Death Will Attend Her Funeral

There are 90 comments on the WSAV story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Baxley Husband Charged in Wife's Death Will Attend Her Funeral. In it, WSAV reports that:

A Baxley man who claimed intruders broke into his home and killed his wife is now charged with her murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

please

Allenhurst, GA

#41 Jan 11, 2013
Angel wrote:
They should know that he did hejust look like was mess around on her and she got tried of it was goibg leave him and he can't. Take so he kill her and blamed it on the black guy that was racism. It can mess a aroubd on is wife but he could not take the fact the she leave him he what is cake and eat to
PLEASE don't type anymore...dang!
PeopleRStupid

Baxley, GA

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Lol
just saying

Blackshear, GA

#43 Jan 11, 2013
Angel, What the Hell you're trying to say? are you drunk!!!!!Lol
rat

Baxley, GA

#44 Jan 12, 2013
justsaying wrote:
The governor called, not people around...he did get to says his goodbyes but it was earlier that morning.
<quoted text>
O yed people called the govener about this....
Skynyrd Fan

Bristol, GA

#45 Jan 12, 2013
Not taking sides either way..but I asked a lawyer about if it was legal for deloach to let him out to go to the wake and or funeral and the lawyer said: As long as he was in the sheriff's custody he can go anywhere with the sheriff.
maybe

Baxley, GA

#46 Jan 12, 2013
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
Not taking sides either way..but I asked a lawyer about if it was legal for deloach to let him out to go to the wake and or funeral and the lawyer said: As long as he was in the sheriff's custody he can go anywhere with the sheriff.
And even if that's true, it's still Bullsh*t!
Deer hunter

Hartwell, GA

#47 Jan 12, 2013
just saying wrote:
Angel, What the Hell you're trying to say? are you drunk!!!!!Lol
LOLRRL !!!!!!!!!!
huh

Sylacauga, AL

#48 Jan 12, 2013
Angel wrote:
They should know that he did hejust look like was mess around on her and she got tried of it was goibg leave him and he can't. Take so he kill her and blamed it on the black guy that was racism. It can mess a aroubd on is wife but he could not take the fact the she leave him he what is cake and eat to
...Dammit man!....
Deer hunter

Hartwell, GA

#49 Jan 12, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
...Dammit man!....
I know,it is hilarious, have to laugh every time someone responds to that one !!!!
huh

Sylacauga, AL

#50 Jan 12, 2013
He is innocent until proven guilty. Even if he DID confess across a table in an interrogation, he still has rights until his trial. Turning himself in upon the issue of a warrant for his arrest was a smart decision but that does not means he has confessed to a murder. In fact, it means just the opposite. If he sold everything and went to Mexico... then I would say "yes...that bastard did it" but he didn't. It seems everyone is quick to judge without having any or all of the facts. Surely, they are not going to reveal the facts to anyone until they are certain there isn't a killer roaming the streets.....that is for our own protection as well as the husband. I would hate to be in his shoes...innocent or not.
Angela O

Atwater, CA

#51 Jan 12, 2013
Here it is wrote:
sorry that is the wrong link..ahh
This is the right one.
http://www2.wsav.com/news/2013/jan/09/5/baxle...
All i can say on this is Benny Deloach is a lire the family was not in agreement with him, attending. However they did know about it.
Angela O

Atwater, CA

#52 Jan 12, 2013
Blue Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what you know but it came from the sheriff's mouth.
http://www2.wsav.com/news/2013/jan/09/5/baxle...
The sheriff Lied
Angela O

Atwater, CA

#53 Jan 12, 2013
Skynyrd Fan wrote:
Not taking sides either way..but I asked a lawyer about if it was legal for deloach to let him out to go to the wake and or funeral and the lawyer said: As long as he was in the sheriff's custody he can go anywhere with the sheriff.
But keep in mind that this was at the sheriff discretion. He had no legal right to be there!
Angela O

Atwater, CA

#54 Jan 12, 2013
huh wrote:
He is innocent until proven guilty. Even if he DID confess across a table in an interrogation, he still has rights until his trial. Turning himself in upon the issue of a warrant for his arrest was a smart decision but that does not means he has confessed to a murder. In fact, it means just the opposite. If he sold everything and went to Mexico... then I would say "yes...that bastard did it" but he didn't. It seems everyone is quick to judge without having any or all of the facts. Surely, they are not going to reveal the facts to anyone until they are certain there isn't a killer roaming the streets.....that is for our own protection as well as the husband. I would hate to be in his shoes...innocent or not.
He's innocent's isn't the issue here it was if he had the right to be in attendance at her funeral. I think it was unheard of for the Sheriff to allow him to do this.
lol_funny

Sparta, GA

#55 Jan 12, 2013
That was my thought from the whole time Benny should have thought about baby Broklyn she the one that has lost everthing in this awful crime.My god wrap his arms around this baby girl!!
rat

Savannah, GA

#56 Jan 12, 2013
rat wrote:
<quoted text>O yed people called the govener about this....
no some people did call gov.. i did for one.and yes gov called benny
Wondering

Lagrange, GA

#57 Jan 13, 2013
Glad he didn't go if Mandy's family didn't want him there! Does anyone know when the trail could be?
Jimmeny Christmas

Alma, GA

#58 Jan 14, 2013
don't where you all are getting your info. Mandy's family was pissed about him going. It's time to recall Benny Deloach. Who has the guts to recall Benny Deloach? Don't complain about Benny Deloach unless your ready to organize and recall him. Signatures of only 15% of those who cast votes is required to trigger a recall. http://statutes.laws.com/georgia/title-21/cha ... The Constitution of the State of Georgia authorizes the General Assembly to "provide by general law for the recall of public officials who hold elective office." This provision is found in Article II, Section II, Paragraph IV. Georgia law provides for the recall of all elected officials including Sheriff Benny Deloach.

Registration of a recall committee

The relevant legislation requires at least one of the following grounds for calling a recall election:
an act of malfeasance or misconduct while in office,
violation of the oath of office,
failure to perform duties prescribed by law, or
willfully misusing, converting, or misappropriating, without authority, public property or public funds entrusted to or associated with the elective office to which the official has been elected or appointed. Which is what Sheriff Benny Deloach did when he was planning on taking Jonathan Courson to the funeral and actually did allow him to attend the wake.

Signature requirement: The number of valid signatures required for a recall election is 15 percent of the number of persons that voted in the last preceding election for the office of incumbent being recalled. Let's put Benny Deloach in the nursing home where he belongs and hire someone of character and smarts for Appling County Sheriff.
blue moon

Hinesville, GA

#59 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmeny Christmas wrote:
don't where you all are getting your info. Mandy's family was pissed about him going. It's time to recall Benny Deloach. Who has the guts to recall Benny Deloach? Don't complain about Benny Deloach unless your ready to organize and recall him. Signatures of only 15% of those who cast votes is required to trigger a recall. http://statutes.laws.com/georgia/title-21/cha ... The Constitution of the State of Georgia authorizes the General Assembly to "provide by general law for the recall of public officials who hold elective office." This provision is found in Article II, Section II, Paragraph IV. Georgia law provides for the recall of all elected officials including Sheriff Benny Deloach.
Registration of a recall committee
The relevant legislation requires at least one of the following grounds for calling a recall election:
an act of malfeasance or misconduct while in office,
violation of the oath of office,
failure to perform duties prescribed by law, or
willfully misusing, converting, or misappropriating, without authority, public property or public funds entrusted to or associated with the elective office to which the official has been elected or appointed. Which is what Sheriff Benny Deloach did when he was planning on taking Jonathan Courson to the funeral and actually did allow him to attend the wake.
Signature requirement: The number of valid signatures required for a recall election is 15 percent of the number of persons that voted in the last preceding election for the office of incumbent being recalled. Let's put Benny Deloach in the nursing home where he belongs and hire someone of character and smarts for Appling County Sheriff.
LOL. You definitely have a personal dislike of our sheriff. This is about Mandy Courson's murderer, not Benny Deloach. Let go of this personal vendetta.
blue moon

Hinesville, GA

#60 Jan 14, 2013
Jimmeny, I'll bet my last dollar that you ran against Benny. Such bitterness. My oh My!:):)

P.S. Do you like grapes?:)):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applying Hospital 17 min Good stuff 7
women that give great BJ drop a name 14 hr swinger 1
Pageants 16 hr pageant judge 4
Priscilla 17 hr nasty nate 6
All Graham Aug 26 Sarcasm is free 4
biggest sluts in the area Aug 26 laprieta1986 1
joes quik stop Aug 25 Anon 3

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baxley Mortgages