Richard could not have done those things!!

Posted in the Baxley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Theetus

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 10, 2011
 
Former Deputy Richard Griffin Arrested and Charged in Felony Warrants of Sodomy and Sexual Battery

According to Appling County Sheriff Benny Deloach that after an investigation by the Douglas Georgia Bureau of Investigation Office warrants were taken for former Deputy Richard Griffin. Griffin has been arrested on the Felony warrants for Aggravated Sodomy, Aggravated Sexual Battery, Contributing to Delinquency of a Minor, Cruelty to Children First Degree and a misdemeanor warrant for Simple Battery. Magistrate Judge Ronnie Lewis set bond on the charges that were under his jurisdiction and denied bonds that come under the jurisdiction of the Superior Court. For security reason Griffin is being held at an undisclosed location.

Also in connection with the case Holly Hamilton was arrested on Felony warrants for Contributing to Delinquency of a Minor and Influencing witness. Judge Lewis set bonds on Hamilton and she has posted bond.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 11, 2011
 
OH MY!!! these are just accusations!,, Richard could NOT have done these things!!!!...lmao
jack

Killen, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 12, 2011
 
just as cherrybomb could not go with 16 year olds and youre how old

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

jack wrote:
just as cherrybomb could not go with 16 year olds and youre how old
u sure have a hard on for me! bahahahaha
bubba

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cherry bomb you are a sick person you need help.
Theetus

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Hello daddy, hello mom, I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch cheery bomb! Always liked that song.
katie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 15, 2011
 
so what did he do exactly?

“Get over it.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 16, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

If he could not have done those things, why was he arrested and charged?

Never mind, it must be a conspiracy. Yeah, that's it, a conspiracy.
WHY

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Theetus wrote:
Former Deputy Richard Griffin Arrested and Charged in Felony Warrants of Sodomy and Sexual Battery
According to Appling County Sheriff Benny Deloach that after an investigation by the Douglas Georgia Bureau of Investigation Office warrants were taken for former Deputy Richard Griffin. Griffin has been arrested on the Felony warrants for Aggravated Sodomy, Aggravated Sexual Battery, Contributing to Delinquency of a Minor, Cruelty to Children First Degree and a misdemeanor warrant for Simple Battery. Magistrate Judge Ronnie Lewis set bond on the charges that were under his jurisdiction and denied bonds that come under the jurisdiction of the Superior Court. For security reason Griffin is being held at an undisclosed location.
Also in connection with the case Holly Hamilton was arrested on Felony warrants for Contributing to Delinquency of a Minor and Influencing witness. Judge Lewis set bonds on Hamilton and she has posted bond.
So someone please tell me WHY this woman is still employed by the Appling Co. School System??? Her picture is on the page of the Baxley News Banner this week like she's some wonderful teacher! Hasn't anyone contacted the Professional Standards Commission about her?
concerned_parent

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

cherry bomb_29 wrote:
OH MY!!! these are just accusations!,, Richard could NOT have done these things!!!!...lmao
Guess you heard the SOB pled guilty!!!GUILTY!!!
careful

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey concerned parent..why don't you give your name..using the word that you called him also curses his mother and I got news for you she was one heck of a good woman and mother..so I suggest you lay off and if you wanna bash someone put your name out here and let's get with it..I'm sure we might even come up with something on you..Yeah and he also pleaded guilty cause oh never mind you know...cause your concerned
for a fact

Piedmont, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

He pled guilty because he is guilty! The girl that he done these things to is my family! She would NEVER lie about such a thing! Richard Griffin has been getting away with horrible things for MANY years..when I was in high school he pulled me over for no reason, was way too close to my face, tried to kiss and grope me and I was terrified and grossed out altogetther! And I'm not the only girl he tried this with either! He is a disgusting old man with a cruel heart and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!
crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Well at for a fact..if shes your family why dont u think about what this is doing to his family..but u prolly dont care do u? i would b careful what i say cause things come back and haunt ya..u never know what people in ya family might do just sayin both famlies need prayer not bashing from u or anyone else..
bam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oh his name is richard griffin and the girl as yall refer to is taylor carter..cause she aint a girl she is old enough to get dui in brunswick bout 3 wks ago so wander who gave her the alcohol? if yall gonna bash him lets put it on her too thats the only fair way...
concerned_parent

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

crazy wrote:
Well at for a fact..if shes your family why dont u think about what this is doing to his family..but u prolly dont care do u? i would b careful what i say cause things come back and haunt ya..u never know what people in ya family might do just sayin both famlies need prayer not bashing from u or anyone else..
NOne of family has been charged with such a hideous crime..AND he did plead guilty!!!I do feel for his family..Id sure hate to think a family member of mine wasso evil!!!!!!
WHY

Richmond Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

bam wrote:
oh his name is richard griffin and the girl as yall refer to is taylor carter..cause she aint a girl she is old enough to get dui in brunswick bout 3 wks ago so wander who gave her the alcohol? if yall gonna bash him lets put it on her too thats the only fair way...
She wasn't "old enough" as you say when all this happened to her. She is the victim. Why do you want to bash her? He admitted to what he did. He just needs to come clean and admit to EVERYTHING he did to underage girls and other women. Just because a woman is drunk, young, or doped up, does NOT give a man permission to do what he wants cause he doesn't think she'll remember it. As I recall, I read somewhere that he had his way with a woman who was passed out on her kitchen floor and got caught in the process with his uniform on Some law enforcement.
concerned_parent

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

careful wrote:
Hey concerned parent..why don't you give your name..using the word that you called him also curses his mother and I got news for you she was one heck of a good woman and mother..so I suggest you lay off and if you wanna bash someone put your name out here and let's get with it..I'm sure we might even come up with something on you..Yeah and he also pleaded guilty cause oh never mind you know...cause your concerned
well i apologize for cursing his mom..certainly didnt mean to do that..she was a good woman...just so happened sheraised a real piece of crapp!!!! as for my name..where is yours..roll on...!!!
you know its not she is the only one he molested!!!
Crystal Griifin

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I will post my name to all of you hateful people. I am Richards niece and I don't appreciate u calling my grandma a bitch and Richard is not an evil person. Why won't YOU put your names on here?? Are you too damn scared everyone knows something about you?? Stop the hate and say prayers. And keep your mouth shut about peoples families unless you know your facts.
concerned_parent

Blackshear, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Crystal Griifin wrote:
I will post my name to all of you hateful people. I am Richards niece and I don't appreciate u calling my grandma a bitch and Richard is not an evil person. Why won't YOU put your names on here?? Are you too damn scared everyone knows something about you?? Stop the hate and say prayers. And keep your mouth shut about peoples families unless you know your facts.
I did not mean to call your grandmother any name at all..JUST RICHARD..and the reason I dont put my name on here is because that slime tried the same with me..and my niece,,its sickening,,I dont have the courage and strength that his victim has,,I am so greatful to her..He finally is getting a little of what he really deserves..castration should be the sentence along wiht life in prison..maybe then other children would be safe
Rediculous

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's funny how you all can get on here and bash a person without ever really knowing them. Richard is my uncle and his mother, Myrtle Griffin was my grandmother and a mighty fine woman, I might add. Richard is a good man who loves his family and was dealt a bad hand. Yes, he pled out to avoid getting a longer sentence for something he didn't do. Until you walk a day in his shoes or that of his family, do not judge because you never know when karma will come back and bite you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baxley Forum right now

Search the Baxley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
roscoe sears and renee tanner?????????/ 1 hr IloveRoscoe 11
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 39,334
food 7 hr question 4
Lesbians in the School 10 hr Peeping tom 6
Clothes? 21 hr HotaPay 3
New Business 22 hr Down with JDC 11
Spells Mansion (Nov '08) Wed Ananneri 320
•••

Flood Warning for Appling County was issued at April 17 at 9:41AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baxley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baxley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••