First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimbo

Greensboro, GA

#1 Sep 13, 2011
I'm glad Woody bought them. Maybe he'll fire all those a-holes up there, especially Lamar.
riverrat

Alma, GA

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Think Baxley and Hazlehurst need to change their names to "Woody Folsom, GA"
just sayin

Blackshear, GA

#3 Sep 15, 2011
NO!
riverrat wrote:
Think Baxley and Hazlehurst need to change their names to "Woody Folsom, GA"
laughing

Haines City, FL

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Woody needed one more business to crook his way thru life with----I feel sorry for his poor wife
tazi

United States

#5 Sep 19, 2011
He also has the Nissan dealership in Vidalia...
sophie

Missoula, MT

#6 Sep 20, 2011
I do not know Woody personally but what evidence have you that he "crooks his way through life? You people who trash people on this forum probably think you are anonymous. You are not. It is a simple matter to identify your ISP and then your identity.

Before you start running your mouth I recommend that you put your brain in gear and determine if you are engaging in slander or defamation of character.

S/
Cujo

Savannah, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2011
Anybody that does well in business in a small town always get accused of being 'crooked'. It's just small minded folks in a small town who always resent success.
chance

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2011
Cujo wrote:
Anybody that does well in business in a small town always get accused of being 'crooked'. It's just small minded folks in a small town who always resent success.
I agree there have been a number of individuals who have worked hard for what they have and yes they then are accused of cheating, wrongdoings and of course crooked. Woody, was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He worked hard daily at Cothern Vanadore and continued to work hard when he got his own dealership, and now because he is branching out more he is being accused of being crooked. Nope crooked people don't last this long. Thank God he bought this dealer out, they had to be the RUDEist people I have ever know. Think about it, drive by the new lot, it is full and has people wondering around. More activity than before! I say way to go Woody! and if I could afford a new truck I would be glad to do business with you.
GODdoesntLISTEN

Vidalia, GA

#9 Sep 21, 2011
Dont hate on Woody just because he knows how to make money! Take out a pad & write down some notes from him! lol
Cheesing

Baxley, GA

#10 Sep 22, 2011
Wow at GoddoesntListen..You finally take up for someone..And if you would give mem your real name I would love to talk to you in person.I gotta feeling me and u use to be friends.
Clayton Bigsby

Alma, GA

#11 Sep 22, 2011
heard he sold 22 vehicles his first week in business. sapp didnt sell 22 vehicles a year
Sympathizer

Midland, GA

#12 Sep 23, 2011
I wonder, has anyone stopped to think about the debt that going in business for yourself causes. Sure Woody now owns several dealerships, but at what cost does this come with. If someone has good credit, and credit is usually the answer, unless you are born with money, or worked hard in life and saved, then you have to borrow to buy. Just because someone buys or owns does not mean they are rich. Probably owes more that most people make in a lifetime. Besides money does not make happiness, God does. Sometimes it just makes life comfortable.
Cujo

Blackshear, GA

#13 Sep 24, 2011
Riverrat....go back to work!
Mouse

Atlanta, GA

#14 Oct 10, 2011
I guess I will have to go further away to buy a ford. Woody is a big crook. Don't go talk to him. Bad for Baxley and Hazelhurst.
Cujo

Savannah, GA

#15 Oct 10, 2011
Cujo wrote:
Riverrat....go back to work!
Never said this, aint my style.
Anastasia Beaverhausen

Valdosta, GA

#16 Oct 14, 2011
Woody is one of the hardest working men, I've ever known. Try walking a mile in his shoes in one days time and I guarantee that you will not keep up. He started working for Clyde Coursey who owned the Mazda dealership back in the day and Woody washed cars for him and bugged the mess out of Clyde until he let him sale. Woody wasn't born with money and every cent he's ever made, he worked his butt off for it. If everyone had his work ethic then I guarantee you this country wouldn't be in the mess it's in. Don't slam a man for working hard and being sucessful. Jealousy isn't a good look on you!
layla

Fort Stewart, GA

#17 Oct 14, 2011
You must be one of his girlfriends
Know it All

Wetumpka, AL

#18 Oct 14, 2011
layla wrote:
You must be one of his girlfriends
Yelp another one. "He can sell 10 cars a week, but he also gives at least one a week away to some chick he OWES"
BCT

Allenhurst, GA

#19 Oct 21, 2011
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
heard he sold 22 vehicles his first week in business. sapp didnt sell 22 vehicles a year
LOL...
:)
BCT

Allenhurst, GA

#20 Oct 21, 2011
Know it All wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelp another one. "He can sell 10 cars a week, but he also gives at least one a week away to some chick he OWES"
What a nice comment for the public to read. He's not just a business owner, he's a son, a husband & a father. I'm sure his family has internet access.

"Know it All" ...more like a busy body/mouth runner.

Looks like he's working his butt off to me... how many businesses do you own Know it All? & I don't know if Woody sins or not, do you? Maybe if you ever do, you'll be publicly called on it with no regard for your family or loved ones.

Karma...
Just sayin'...

*GO Woody Folsom Chevy...Ford...Nissan!! Woo Hoo...!!!
Always gonna be Haters! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keisha Whitley church of God train wreak! 3 hr anonymous 22
Chris allen 8 hr wondering 27
Tammy Carter (Sep '16) 23 hr Just me 8
Secrets swingers club in Baxley Wed Looking 9
Looking for any girls that do strange things fo... Wed Looking 1
Nepotism Wed watching 5
Bass for Sheriff....What a joke now Mar 26 Been there 96

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance