Bamberg murder trial.

Bamberg murder trial.

Posted in the Baxley Forum

GLB

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Please to report that Damon and Sonya Bamberg were found guilty of all charges. Sentencing will be at a later date.
Peeling the Apple

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2009
GLB wrote:
Please to report that Damon and Sonya Bamberg were found guilty of all charges. Sentencing will be at a later date.
Best news since I can remember!!!!!!!
tiffany

Navarre, FL

#3 Sep 4, 2009
I,m so glad to know Nikkie is finale getting justice
in the courtroom

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2009
well i was there and would like to thank everone who was involved in this case.there was one witness who stood out and may even haved saved more from these mean people.they tried to pay him 25000 to take the murder weapen to nikkies moms and plant it or kill them.and even though he was in jail with them.he was a trustie and about to be released.ms bamberg wanted him to do this and she drawed a map etc. to make this happen.thank you for doing the right thing.and also for bringing laughter to a very tence courtroom.it all went well after he left the stand may god bless you..
there also

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2009
yes i agree very much. thanks

“ga.skies are beautiful”

Since: Nov 08

Ford City, PA

#7 Sep 8, 2009
in the courtroom wrote:
well i was there and would like to thank everone who was involved in this case.there was one witness who stood out and may even haved saved more from these mean people.they tried to pay him 25000 to take the murder weapen to nikkies moms and plant it or kill them.and even though he was in jail with them.he was a trustie and about to be released.ms bamberg wanted him to do this and she drawed a map etc. to make this happen.thank you for doing the right thing.and also for bringing laughter to a very tence courtroom.it all went well after he left the stand may god bless you..
oh my!!! let me understand.. tell me if im wrong... a trustee was giving a map to where the gun was??? by mrs murderer?? and he the (trustee) did the right thing and told the right people where the gun was??? well if that is the case then, yes!!! god bless him... and he was supposed to plant the gun at nikki's moms house....!!!!!? can you believe the nerve of these murderers ???? kill nikki's parents???? what in the world . but either way . i hear it only took 40 min to decide is that true...
scooter

Baxley, GA

#8 Sep 13, 2009
Yes it was only about 40 minutes to decide. You could see it on some of the jurors' faces that they already decided. THe best part was when the one guy that was in jail said " I know I've done wrong and I admit it. I do have a problem when you beat an old woman to death with a pipe and killing a mother in front of her children."
Scooter

Baxley, GA

#9 Sep 28, 2009
Both Bambergs were sentenced today to life plus 30 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, drop a word (Jan '12) 48 min frankly 438
Looking For A Maid With Benifits 21 hr Apimpnameslickback 4
Alma is a racist town (Nov '13) 21 hr Kdog 28
Hit and run on satilla church rd Wed Betminesbetter 6
News Sentimental Journey Down U.S. 221 Wed Bart 2
Do you remember...... (Dec '08) Tue gone 240
Johnny Lavern (Snake) Walsh Dec 6 Snakes son 1

Baxley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance