Carter & Courson families

Posted in the Baxley Forum

Praying

Brooklet, GA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Loving God, please comfort each grieving heart in the waves of pain that frequently engulf it.
Sustain it when dark mourning closes out all light of comfort and hope, and when prayer seems no longer possible.

Obtain the gentle understanding and warm companionship of others to nurture the stricken heart and lead it towards hope and new life. Sustain it with faith and bring it to true generosity of spirit even in its sorrow.

Loving God, have pity on that terrible grief, that chasm of loss, the emptiness that stretches before the bereaved as they embrace their dead in their desolate hearts. Let them find hope in Your Son's resurrection even when their hearts are still frozen with grief.

In Your great love and mercy, please lead bereaved persons to find new hope and new direction that brings relief and peace to their lives.
Guide them to live in loving kindness to all those around them, for all of us find times of loneliness and sorrow and loss in our lives.
Let grief lead us to live in deeper compassion and greater practical kindness for each other person.
stang123

Vidalia, GA

#2 Jan 9, 2013
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Josh

Savannah, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2013
These families need all the comfort they can get right now. An unspeakable tragedy that should never have happened.
blac china

Alma, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Coffee county is praying for all those hurt by this. May the lord heal your broken hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cross dresser at High School Prom 22 min pop 9
Sara's opening next Monday......I know, I'm the... 1 hr ThatGuy 5
Dr.Deen 10 hr Joe 2
Zell moody!! 17 hr noway 2
horrible service Sun Anon 1
Review: Digital Wireless Sun meridith02 9
grave Sun bathsheba 4
More from around the web

Baxley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE