jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#49724 Jul 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm at the club... let me shoot a game of pool & drink a brew, I'll get back with you? Okay?.... You're an idiot. LMAO
Fair enough, but if syn is there passed out on the floor, would you please load her up on the bed of your pickup and take home before the bikers have their way with her. I am so concerned about that ole gal! lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49725 Jul 12, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://joeforamerica.com/2014/ 07/video-violent-ugly-pro-abor tion-attack-warning-nsfw
Her parents and employer (maybe Skippy is her supervisor?) must be so proud. Not even going to wonder how she votes...
What a contrast, the extreme self control displayed by the Pro-Life group and then that horrendous display by that pathetic individual. Sad, sad creature.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49726 Jul 12, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: "I can't come up with a reasonable argument against what the post said, so I'll resort to childish name calling... and then I'll have another drink."
lol You're EASY, Sick. Child's play. You libroids are total fools and Obama proves it daily.
You haven't made it to rehab, yet? I suggested that you and Jeb be roommates. You would love that, wouldn't you? ROTFL

Location hidden

#49727 Jul 12, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
+ 1 baseball, bat, homerun, outta the park...
lolololol YOU wish. You and the rest of the libroids are drowning in egg on your faces. Makes for great entertainment, though.

Location hidden

#49728 Jul 12, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
...like little school children, the Rupuglicans are still whining and crying because they lost the last two elections. So instead of actually doing the job that the voters elected them to do, they puff up and refuse to do anything of use.
This post explains your ID perfectly. rotfl

BTW, the whole country(except the ignorant few libroids on this forum) are crying because of Obama...the fact that he WON. lol Never have I seen so much regret. We all pity you.

Location hidden

#49729 Jul 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good of you to say that. I didn't want to pay for the war in Iraq. Should I get my tax money back?
Sure. Why don't you email the libroids in congress and ask for it. They'll send you whatever they have left over from the entitlement programs you all love so much. Oh! Why don't you apply for an Obamacare subsidy in order to recoup some of your money? Wait......THAT'S not working out so well.

Location hidden

#49730 Jul 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simply the most pathetic display of a childish tantrum ever to be seen in American politics. The Republican Party should be banned from even participating in any future elections based on the dispicable way they've treated the American People when we've needed our government to function the most - they shut it down because they didn't like the black man in the oval office.
Quite simply - they've made hundreds of millions of Americans lives worse by refusing to do their job because they're do-nothing hateful obstructionists.
Voting republican is voting for a weaker America. It's been proven by their record.
You are so silly. Man up. Obama is completely to blame. Everyone knows it but the few who simply won't admit defeat. The intelligent libroids just keep their mouths shut now. Obama has put you libroids in your place. He has REALLY hurt the democrat party. We told ja.
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49731 Jul 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
A couple of hundred more to go. LOL
https://www.committeeforjustice.org/content/2...

I see a big dummy has unloaded 225 horse turds in this thread..........
I've never seen so many invalid links and 403 errors in my life in trying to track down some of this OLD HORSE CRAP..........

I found one at the following link that would be typical of what obama has done..........

He granted $10 billion dollars to keep some education Teachers..........a total of 257........

Each job comes out at $38,910,505.83 per employee..........

thats $38 million folks..........and the numbers appear to be for each year beginning in 2010 and ending in 2013..........

http://www.recovery.gov/ejf/Pages/home.aspx

Talk about waste in gubmint.....here it is..........in horse turds......

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49732 Jul 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
A couple of hundred more to go. LOL
https://www.committeeforjustice.org/content/2...

Thanks for a WORKING LINK..........and with accurate info..........

rename

Carnesville, GA

#49733 Jul 12, 2014
now wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts have no need to be tied together, they stand alone reputing every other word that comes from you warped and obviously damaged mind. The damaged mind you have might explain why you don't do anything but post and look for more stupid things a stupid mind can understand. Did you once actually get out of the home and have a paying job, or have you always been on the public tit like you are now.

when you post some facts that stand alone........be sure and notify us dummy.......

so far we have not received notification..........

Location hidden

#49734 Jul 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in fact the stupidest, most ignorant, shallow, petty, illogical idiot ever born.
Congratulations on having absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. No wonder you live in a lonely hermit-shack in the woods eating squirrels all day.
Where is ALL that libroid tolerance? I suspect it's hiding in the NONEXISTENT place that the "caring", "selflessness" and "generousity" is hiding. If it weren't for phoniness and hypocrisy, libroids wouldn't exist at all.
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49735 Jul 12, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for a WORKING LINK..........and with accurate info..........
You're welcome. Lol

Location hidden

#49736 Jul 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
If we want to post every hour on the hour until 2016, we will. Laugh at us, mock us, ridicule us, do you think we care it irritates you? That fact fuels us... you & jeb may be running on empty, WE'RE NOT. So stay tuned...
Kinda reminds me of Obama mocking the Republicans in regard to lack of security at the border. Obama is eating crow RAW now. Wonder why libroids make fools of themselves every day? It must be like crack to them or something.

Location hidden

#49737 Jul 12, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: "We know we don't have real lives like normal people, no friends, lovers, outside activities, hobbies, etc., and live alone in our isolated shacks so we'll just act like we're doing something noble and important by spending all day on Topix."
Translation: Obama has made fools of us and our lack of mentality, so we have to change the subject. We get called out every single time, but it's the best we have.

Location hidden

#49738 Jul 12, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks were fogotten the second they exited the voting booths - they may as well have been walking the plank & falling into a deep dark ocean. Obama supporters were USED, he doesn't care about them, he NEVER did, he NEVER will. Anyone with half a brain & one eye could've seen it coming.
He used them just as he has used the brainless other libroids who voted him in. The blacks will be rendered irrelevant due to all of the hispanics pouring in. It's a matter of time. Probably not much longer.

Location hidden

#49739 Jul 12, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Here comes the judge! Here comes the Judge! CB is back, just like old times.
Wonder how he chooses which ID he likes best? lol
silverfox

Rochelle, GA

#49740 Jul 12, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>ahh butt- clueless and uneducated, queer muslims, sissies and quare cats should all be fair game, huh. What a damn bunch of damn hypocrites!
You didn't correct me when I stated Obama has requested $3 billion to throw at the border crisis. You know it's $4 billion. You're good for nothing, jeb. LOL
rename

Carnesville, GA

#49741 Jul 12, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda reminds me of Obama mocking the Republicans in regard to lack of security at the border. Obama is eating crow RAW now. Wonder why libroids make fools of themselves every day? It must be like crack to them or something.
The dummies are hooked on stupidly given to them by Obama...,,,

Without Obama they may revert back to normal working Americans ....and contribute to society .....,.

Hmmmmmm ..,.I may be wrong...,

Location hidden

#49742 Jul 12, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simply the most pathetic display of a childish tantrum ever to be seen in American politics. The Republican Party should be banned from even participating in any future elections based on the dispicable way they've treated the American People when we've needed our government to function the most - they shut it down because they didn't like the black man in the oval office.
Quite simply - they've made hundreds of millions of Americans lives worse by refusing to do their job because they're do-nothing hateful obstructionists.
Voting republican is voting for a weaker America. It's been proven by their record.
You're just mad because you were so gullible and voted for Obama twice and all he has done is throw it back in your face. We understand. Just breathe in, breathe out. Repeat.
BTW, everything is your post is a lie.

Location hidden

#49743 Jul 12, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all they've got. They can't point to anything Obama has accomplished. Economy - nope, not once you look at the financial indicators that show we're in for a major correction. Jobs - nope, they are 1.7 million FEWER Americans working than when Obama took office. Labor participation rate, they won't TOUCH that. They can't deny the decline of respect for America taking place around the world. Iraq has gone to hell in a hand basket. They can't support their slavish devotion, so all they can do is revert to the playground.(my apologies to the 12 years olds I've just slandered)
Hahahahaha. NAILED IT.+++++1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who will Be the next Sheriff in Appling County? 15 hr Roise 1
Teachers crossing the line 23 hr regrets 1
Woman in Jail for Having Sex with kid at Group ... (Jul '11) 23 hr Sick of All of Them 40
Appling Sheriffs Race 2016 Thu Been there 1
heads up # 11 Wed Glass Hammer 2
Amanda Johnson accident May 18 Shady Grady 6
Nurses at Appling May 18 Stick man 15
More from around the web

Baxley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]