Lander County Sheriff's Office. Corr...
vhgardner

Reno, NV

#2172 Mar 10, 2010
At what point did I say they were all "Ladies"?...VHG
Maria Williams

Reno, NV

#2173 Mar 10, 2010
Whoever "thinks" they know the truth, you don't!! You were not at the bar when this happened to my sister and i, and just because you get a report from a cop here doesn't mean they are telling the truth!! I found more that 4 lies in the report made by the police that we are supposed to trust and who are suppost to be "protecting and serving" us in the community!! I was disrespected that night not only by a cop but the JOKE of a sheriff we have now!! I have no reason to lie about anything! That is not who i am and you on here that THINK you know me obviously DON'T!! I am a damn good mother and a damn good person too i didn't want to come and post on here and put my businees out like this, but all you lying ass people....just keep me outta you MOUTH!! If you have problem with me, then please lets handle it. And when i say that i mean lets speak about it like adults face to face, but if you hate me that bad and wanna scrap...shit i am down with that too!! You see me on the street and as long as my daughters aren't with me, say something to me quit hiding behind these posts on here!!
And quit believing everyhting you here! And just because i have went to the bar doesn't mean i am a bad person i go to kick it with friends and if i acted like an "asshole" to you while i was out then it was for a reason!!
Please put your real name up when posting about me so i know who you are....that is if you have the balls to do it!! Have a grea day!!=)
Call the POPO hoe

Reno, NV

#2174 Mar 10, 2010
KB N BM wrote:
Seriously, call the popo hoe your mama bitchz and your mama bitchzzz all your posts are coming from VHG computer ans sio is this one please stop using my initials and talkins SHIT about my life what you girls do at the bars does not involve me so PLEASE keep me out of your stories to the cops and vaughn
First of all Kathy no one would use your initials!!!!! We don't talk shit about your life but we could so I suggest you shut up. The only thing I told the cop was the same thing you told me, Angie is my friend and if people are stealing from her store I will tell her every fucking time!!!
Call the POPO hoe

Reno, NV

#2175 Mar 10, 2010
really think wrote:
4 1 I dont go to bars and pee in plants pots nor do I take depressant medication and am not trying to cover anyones tracksplease dont talk shit that was holly (call the POPO hoe, your mamas bitz (yoyr computer) give me abreak talk about the people that was aqctually there and tibal can respond to lcso when asked has been that way 4 years
<quoted text>
Wow whoever this is, you need a grammer and spelling lesson!! You know what I think is hilarious people who change their handle and post trying to sound like other people, but are not intelligent enough to read what they're writing before they send it. You must be drunk...LOL
Maria Williams

Reno, NV

#2176 Mar 10, 2010
Since you don't have a life and choose to stick your big f*ckin noses in mine, at least have all your facts right before post a bunch of bullshit!!
SERIOUSLY

Reno, NV

#2178 Mar 10, 2010
KB N BM wrote:
Seriously, call the popo hoe your mama bitchz and your mama bitchzzz all your posts are coming from VHG computer ans sio is this one please stop using my initials and talkins SHIT about my life what you girls do at the bars does not involve me so PLEASE keep me out of your stories to the cops and vaughn
Kathy, you wish we would involve you into our lives because it is an escape from yours! Like we want you around tellin the same stuff over and over and over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Get a grip on reality because you're CRAZY!!!
Call the POPO hoe

Reno, NV

#2179 Mar 10, 2010
You Wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Oviously you don't have them because thats exactly what it says. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Your dumb!
So Crawford...How you liking Elko?? LOL
vhgardner

Reno, NV

#2180 Mar 10, 2010
Please go easy on the dogs and KB (They are friends to)...VHG
John l morton

Valier, MT

#2181 Mar 10, 2010
I've written several posts and they are not being posted ??????????
lkjnm

Carson City, NV

#2182 Mar 10, 2010
POP! POP! POP! POP!
vhgardner

Carson City, NV

#2183 Mar 11, 2010
John l morton wrote:
I've written several posts and they are not being posted ??????????
This is a post I tryed to answer a couple of times. I gave you a few ways I was getting around this a few posts back. Whoever big brother is that is watching got around that by waching the posts as they come up. I would post it would go up for about two min. Then it would disapear into data heaven. whomever this is the cant watch ALL the time. You may have to wait untill they are not on untill you can post. it only seems to happen to those that post under there Name, and don't agree with the present S.O...Good Luck..If you find a way to stop this let me know...VHG
JOhn L MOrton

Helena, MT

#2184 Mar 11, 2010
The Current Admin faces a challanging Primary this June. With the announcement of two QUALIFIED candidates seeking the most powerful position in Lander County, Rich Jennerjohn and Chuck Cassell Im sure that the Sheriff and undersheriff are frantic with worry and have become rather hard to even be around. They know that thier time is short and " The Arrogance of Power" is about to be shown the door of defeat. The arrogance of power will destroy all virtues. Especially in the hands of someone who is not trained,experienced and lacks the competence to control that power. The sheriff is the most powerful figure in the county.This kind of power can become intoxicating and shouldn't be handed to someone who needs to learn it, while on the job. On the job training is the method you use when learning how to operate a shovel. This is exactly the kind of admin we have had in the past 8 years. Can Lander County afford another 4 years of "on the job training"? You can argue that point but the record proves that this admin has been a failure. Look at the turn over rate of deputies,just one example. There have been several deputies leave because they quit or were run off by the undersheriff. Lander County needs a good leader,one with experience,knowledge and the competence to run a sheriff's dept. That is why Chuck Cassell would be the best man for this job. Look at his record,look at his experience,training and knowledge of law enforcement. He does not require any "on the job training". He will bring integrity, honor and the virtues Lander County needs to have a dept that we can be proud of.
vhgardner

Carson City, NV

#2185 Mar 11, 2010
I see the powers that be finaly let you post. YES... Keep up the good fight. There are those behind you every step of the way...VHG
how inmature

Winnemucca, NV

#2186 Mar 12, 2010
hey crotchlobster, you should be more professional, thats real un cool what you did and said about rich! Catherine, control your hubby!
JOhn L MOrton

Helena, MT

#2187 Mar 12, 2010
JOhn L MOrton wrote:
The Current Admin faces a challanging Primary this June. With the announcement of two QUALIFIED candidates seeking the most powerful position in Lander County, Rich Jennerjohn and Chuck Cassell Im sure that the Sheriff and undersheriff are frantic with worry and have become rather hard to even be around. They know that thier time is short and " The Arrogance of Power" is about to be shown the door of defeat. The arrogance of power will destroy all virtues. Especially in the hands of someone who is not trained,experienced and lacks the competence to control that power. The sheriff is the most powerful figure in the county.This kind of power can become intoxicating and shouldn't be handed to someone who needs to learn it, while on the job. On the job training is the method you use when learning how to operate a shovel. This is exactly the kind of admin we have had in the past 8 years. Can Lander County afford another 4 years of "on the job training"? You can argue that point but the record proves that this admin has been a failure. Look at the turn over rate of deputies,just one example. There have been several deputies leave because they quit or were run off by the undersheriff. Lander County needs a good leader,one with experience,knowledge and the competence to run a sheriff's dept. That is why Chuck Cassell would be the best man for this job. Look at his record,look at his experience,training and knowledge of law enforcement. He does not require any "on the job training". He will bring integrity, honor and the virtues Lander County needs to have a dept that we can be proud of.
I talk about the arrogance of this admin. I was there for a short time and I witnessed it first hand. This arrogance and pride sends a message to the community and the employees of the Lander County Sheriff's Dept that they are above the law. Theodore Bikel wrote," All too often arrogance accompanies strength, and we must never assume that justice is on the side of the strong. The use of power must always be accompanied by moral choice." The People of Lander County are not as stupid as this administration believes they are. ASk yourself This question. "Has the use of power by this Sheriff and undersheriff been accompanied by moral choice or has the power been too much for them to handle and they wave it like a flag of contempt pretty much saying Im the sheriff youre not so get over it. Showboating,grandstanding,arro gance,pride are these the qualities Lander County pays for. If so then the Sheriff is just the sheriff by name only and the office has been squandered,waisted,demoralized ,corrupted, you get the point. Like I mentioned earlier the Arrogance of power will destroy,corrupt,all virtues. So when the sheriff comes knocking on your door dont settle for just a hand shake and a smile. Ask him why his department is in damage control mode. ask him why his turn over rate of deputies is so high. There should be a public debate between Sheriff Unger,Rich Jennerjohn and Chuck Cassell. Lander County residents should be allowed to hear first hand from each of these candidates and be allowed to ask questions in a public forum. Im sure that Rich and Chuck would be more than happy to accomodate any date or time. Lets have one and see who is more qualified to be the most powerful figure in Lander County.
Bored

United States

#2188 Mar 12, 2010
You Wish wrote:
Not Jennerjohn, not Quick, Not Unger, not rochester, not Jones, not Prawitz and definetly not dispatch Becky Wiley. If any of them are on you are dead.
Definately not any of them. Although Rochester is a good guy trying to do his job. Has a family to support just like the rest of us. He's actually very intelligent and stands up for himself at work.. just my opinion!
just say NO unger

Winnemucca, NV

#2189 Mar 13, 2010
what is with the no posts? big brother?
vhgardner

Carson City, NV

#2190 Mar 13, 2010
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Definately not any of them. Although Rochester is a good guy trying to do his job. Has a family to support just like the rest of us. He's actually very intelligent and stands up for himself at work.. just my opinion!
True, and he is one of the officers that come to the bad spots just to check on things.
Mr. Cassell was here yesterday morning campaining in the places Unger won't go, unless he has lots of backup. he is even more decent in person than on paper. Notice HE waited till the right time to start campaining. I believe he means every word of what he says...VHG
JOhn L MOrton

Helena, MT

#2191 Mar 13, 2010
You Wish wrote:
Not Jennerjohn, not Quick, Not Unger, not rochester, not Jones, not Prawitz and definetly not dispatch Becky Wiley. If any of them are on you are dead.
In the defense of all the people that were listed except for the two heads of the Sheriff's dept. I would have to say that I worked with Rich Jennerjohn and always found him to be honest,accountable,fair and dependable. I know of one deputy who owes Rich his life. Im sure tht most of the town knows who that deputy is too but how soon we forget. Im not sure that Rich was even properly acknowledged by the Sheriff's dept for what he did for one of thier own. If not,Shame on you Sheriff Unger and Undersheriff Quick. Joe Jones was my first FTO and he treated me with respect and made sure that I was given the best training for the time I was there. I dont agree with what happened to me and the double standard but I do appreciate what he did and I thank you Sgt Jones. John Rochester was my FTO for my second phase of training and he also was very fair,firm,certain of what he was doing,and had a style of communicating to the people that was very humble, but got his point across, and very genuine. Becky Wiley worked several shifts that I worked and I always found her to be professional,self confidant and reliable I would trust her and the people I have mentioned with my life and my families. Before you start to gut these people out. Before you critisize and accuse. Remember these things. 1. These people work for a department whose boss has less experience, like in, years less experince than they do. 2.Thier Sheriff and Undersheriff have destroyed the moral of the deputies,the office staff and the dispatchers. 3. You go to work and you're not sure if your Sheriff and Undersheriff are going to back you up if you happen to get involved in an altercation where you have to use force,deadly or not. 4. The Undersheriff can hardly wait,it seems when I was there,to catch you doing something remotely obscure so he can assert his authority and make you look like an idiot or possibly fire you. The moral of this department is flat ass broken!! The people there,I would say, 90 percent or better are good people that need a great leader To restore the Department to the way it should have been for the past 8 years. You need to vote for Chuck Cassell and he will make a difference in moral and give our deputies and dept. staff,dispatchers back thier pride,self confidence and make the sheriff's dept a place where youre glad to go to work.
vhgardner

Carson City, NV

#2192 Mar 13, 2010
That was well said although there are a couple I would have included like Johnson. And one I cant agree at, all although he may have been a good officer at one time. You might mention that a couple seem to be "Going along with the croud" or "When in Rome" but dont seem to act the same when certain officers are not around...Keep in mind that I don't work there and dont have to live with them , but I do understand the trust for the man at your back that must be there, and may be just a bit more dificult for them right now...VHG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Glass Castle" - Jeanette Walls Aug 9 Tony 1
The high gold prices are great for Battle Mount... (Aug '11) Aug 7 Tony 40
News Murder victim's body found (Feb '07) Jul 31 jelly 60
Lander county Sheriffs Office.Corruption at it... (Jul '09) May '17 bitchbiter in hell2 34
Battle Mountain Music Thread (May '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 18
News Push to close last Nevada coal plant centers on... Mar '17 Solarman 1
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Oct '16 MAGA 1

Battle Mountain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Battle Mountain Mortgages