Two National Guard helicopters help a...

Two National Guard helicopters help at Minnesota fires

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Two National Guard helicopters help at Minnesota fires. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Gov. Tim Pawlenty has activated two National Guard Blackhawk helicopters to help fight fires in northern Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

NOBama

Prior Lake, MN

#1 Apr 17, 2010
It is all Obama's fault
Gay Jay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Apr 17, 2010
Obama is the greatest president the US has ever had. Obama has done more good for this country than all the previous presidents put together. It is a shame that he is limited to only two terms.
sand on streets

Blue Earth, MN

#3 Apr 17, 2010
Gay Jay wrote:
Obama is the greatest president the US has ever had. Obama has done more good for this country than all the previous presidents put together. It is a shame that he is limited to only two terms.
Could not have said it better myself. The guy is very articulate too!
handy danday

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 17, 2010
What story are you three commenting on? All I see is our servicemen and women coming to the aid of the United States, ONCE AGAIN. Try saying thank you!!
blackhawk

AOL

#5 Apr 17, 2010
NOBama wrote:
It is all Obama's fault
what do you mean by this, please and thank you.
Proud American

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 17, 2010
Tim Pawlenty deserves a traitor's death!
Kevin G

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Apr 18, 2010
Pawlenty will ask that the Blackhawk choppers be renamed as to not offend any birds or tribes.
Joe Biden

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 18, 2010
sand on streets wrote:
<quoted text>
Could not have said it better myself. The guy is very articulate too!
You forgot clean and bright; and you can quote me:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy...

Since: Dec 09

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 18, 2010
I saw a flight of 5 Blackhawks coming in to land at Holman Field this morning from my window in downtown. I wish I'd had my camera handy, it was a pretty cool site.
Guard Wife

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Apr 18, 2010
My hubby was a crewmember on that formation flight this morning. It gives me goosebumps to watch them fly.
Gay Jay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Apr 23, 2010
It is a shame that Obama is not allowed total control over every aspect of this country. It is also a shame that he is president of only the USA and not the president of the entire planet. If he were president of the entire planet there would be no more war, no more crime, no more poverty, maybe even no more sickness, well maybe not right away, but within 2 or 3 months he would probably be able to cure just about every disease.

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Apr 23, 2010
Gay Jay wrote:
It is a shame that Obama is not allowed total control over every aspect of this country. It is also a shame that he is president of only the USA and not the president of the entire planet. If he were president of the entire planet there would be no more war, no more crime, no more poverty, maybe even no more sickness, well maybe not right away, but within 2 or 3 months he would probably be able to cure just about every disease.
What are you smokin? This is an article about our National Guardsmen helping to put out fires. You've got some issues pal.
Gay Jay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Apr 23, 2010
Joe Biden wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot clean and bright; and you can quote me:
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy...
I would love to fellate Obama. I would love to taste his essence while I finger his gutter mouth. I love me some Obama.

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Apr 24, 2010
Gay Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to fellate Obama. I would love to taste his essence while I finger his gutter mouth. I love me some Obama.
Get some professional help sicko.
Gay Jay

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 May 2, 2010
As a gay man, I am so glad to have Obama as our leader. We should put his image on the one dollar bill. The pledge of allegance should be ammended to include allegance to Obama, and to no other. The constitution should be ammended to allow him to have a ten year term with no limits. The flag should be changed to include his image in place of the fifty stars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The potential cooling of global warming (Jun '08) Apr '15 HL Mencken 188
school 257 (Oct '14) Oct '14 rmosman 1
Natural Gas Process (May '14) May '14 Silver Laker 1
Review: Trefoldighed Lutheran Church (Mar '14) Mar '14 MFranze 1
News Kilby opens new store in NYM (Jan '12) Feb '14 Level Pmkk 2
News DFL endorses Dan Skogen for District 8 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Fact of the matte... 2
News Eagan man accused of tearing hole in fence, dri... (May '11) May '11 Diamond 6
More from around the web

Battle Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]