Man Found Dying in Road; County Attor...

Man Found Dying in Road; County Attorney's Office Releases New Info...

There are 4 comments on the KSAX Alexandria story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Man Found Dying in Road; County Attorney's Office Releases New Info.... In it, KSAX Alexandria reports that:

There is no evidence suggesting that 31-year-old Dajun Honer's death was a homicide, according to the Otter Tail County Attorney's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX Alexandria.

ex-mp

Battle Lake, MN

#1 Aug 9, 2010
may God have mercy on his soul
Disappointed

Maple Valley, WA

#2 Aug 10, 2010
That is horrible. These people are semi responsible for his death, and are going to receive little, if no punishment. What is this world coming to. What about the little boy who lost his father. And these people, that are at least SEMI RESPONSIBLE, get to walk,slap on the wrist. It's pretty sad.
UNknown

Henning, MN

#3 Oct 1, 2010
I have lived in the area about 3 years and have many stories concerning this man.
Stories about drinking, and punching people in the street and hurting women.
I have also heard stories about him jumping in frount of cars on the highway.
And I personally saw this man last the day of the parade walking out on the highway waving to a man in a truck.
I sometimes would see this man personally walking through Hennning his body trembling and I wondered if he was sick. I am not sure what happened to this man but when I read in the paper his name I was very sad that his life could not have been saved. He was always polite to people. But seemed to look angry alot.
unknown

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2011
you know people who do drugs get longer sentence so why it it OK to kill or murder or leave a person to die and get a 30 day sentence its as if its OK to murder, kill,or leave someone to die what is happening to our societies that one get a shorter sentence for taking a life and longer and harsher sentence for doing drugs or having anything to do with drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The potential cooling of global warming (Jun '08) Apr '15 HL Mencken 188
school 257 (Oct '14) Oct '14 rmosman 1
Natural Gas Process (May '14) May '14 Silver Laker 1
Review: Trefoldighed Lutheran Church (Mar '14) Mar '14 MFranze 1
News Kilby opens new store in NYM (Jan '12) Feb '14 Level Pmkk 2
News DFL endorses Dan Skogen for District 8 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Fact of the matte... 2
News Eagan man accused of tearing hole in fence, dri... (May '11) May '11 Diamond 6

Battle Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Battle Lake Mortgages