Eagan man accused of tearing hole in ...

Eagan man accused of tearing hole in fence, driving on school field in Otter Tail County

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 16, 2011, titled Eagan man accused of tearing hole in fence, driving on school field in Otter Tail County. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An Eagan man was charged in Otter Tail County court last week for allegedly tearing a hole in the Battle Lake School's high school softball field fence as he drunkenly drove his pickup truck through town on May 7. Rod Andrew Larson, 35, was charged with two counts of DWI and one count of first degree criminal damage to property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

billy boy

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 16, 2011
Wow. What a Richard!
Southsider

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 16, 2011
This guy is staggeringly immature. They'll throw the book at him for this stunt.
bobxray

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 16, 2011
Southsider wrote:
This guy is staggeringly immature. They'll throw the book at him for this stunt.
Only problem is that in this state, the book is "chicken soup for the misunderstood, secretly crying out for help, please be mindful of my affliction's soul"
MKidd

Rosemount, MN

#4 May 16, 2011
Headline should have been:
Deputy Fife Pulls Over Otis Campbell
city boy

Cottage Grove, MN

#5 May 16, 2011
City boys gettin down on the farm.
Diamond

Lake Elmo, MN

#6 May 16, 2011
billy boy wrote:
Wow. What a Richard!
Yes. Richard Cranium.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The potential cooling of global warming (Jun '08) Apr '15 HL Mencken 188
school 257 (Oct '14) Oct '14 rmosman 1
Natural Gas Process (May '14) May '14 Silver Laker 1
Review: Trefoldighed Lutheran Church (Mar '14) Mar '14 MFranze 1
News Kilby opens new store in NYM (Jan '12) Feb '14 Level Pmkk 2
News DFL endorses Dan Skogen for District 8 (Apr '12) Apr '12 Fact of the matte... 2
News Reports provide details of Battle Lake teen mur... (Apr '11) May '11 Call me Abe 12

Battle Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Battle Lake Mortgages