Man who drowned Sunday was Battle Gro...

Man who drowned Sunday was Battle Ground police officer | July 4,

There are 3 comments on the The Columbian story from Jul 4, 2011, titled Man who drowned Sunday was Battle Ground police officer | July 4,. In it, The Columbian reports that:

The man who drowned Sunday afternoon in the Columbia River has been identified as Battle Ground police Officer Michael M. Molzahn, 41, of Battle Ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

Dev Karan

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Was an outstanding example of a true professional, a remarkable symbol of. "To protect and serve".
very sincere and friendly. I had the honor to have made his acquaintance during a routine traffic stop several years ago, and being a local resident I ran into him all the time around town at various places.
Being an ethnic minority, his impartial attitude and professional presence was a valuable assets around the community.
Our deepest condolence to his family and fellow officers, his presence will be greatly missed. We will miss him on our streets.
May his soul rest in peace.
old man river

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jul 17, 2012
I swam many lakes and rivers in the area as a kid. Even swam across Battle Ground lake which I do not recommend for your average swimmer.

I never swam in the columbia though. If you value your life do not swim in the columbia. I grew up knowing people that drowned and have heard countless stories of people drowning in that river.
Durp Herpman

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Nov 27, 2012
[img]http://iplogger.org/15v33 .jpg[/img]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Ground Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking in battle ground (Oct '15) Nov '15 fight corruption 3
Is Battle Ground Firing the Fire Department? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Local Reader 1
News C-Tran's revised board gets a chaotic start (Jan '15) Jan '15 SallyAnn 1
Info on Barberton (Jan '08) Nov '14 ThatTallGuyEli 3
Review: Christensen, David O CPA - David O Chri... (Dec '09) Nov '14 david 9
Review: Country Charm (Jun '14) Jun '14 Emily 1
News Cops bust Battle Ground drug den (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dave 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Battle Ground Mortgages