Alleged cat shooters to be arraigned ...

Alleged cat shooters to be arraigned June 28 | June 10,

There are 3 comments on the The Columbian story from Jun 10, 2011, titled Alleged cat shooters to be arraigned June 28 | June 10,. In it, The Columbian reports that:

Three teenagers who were expected to be appear in court this morning on charges relating to an alleged shooting rampage of 100 cats agreed to postpone their arraignment until June 28.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

TWilliams

Burlington, WA

#1 Jun 27, 2011
A co-worker told me today (June 27) that he heard a rumor of one or perhaps all of these kids avoiding prosecution. That their collective church community is appealing to law enforcement to leave disciplining to them. While it's just a rumor at this point, I will watch the arraignment and following procedings closely. Should any of this actually transpire, I will be the first one screaming for the district attorneys dismissal.
Really

Vancouver, WA

#2 Sep 28, 2011
You and me both!
Gods Child

Villa Park, IL

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Poor kittens whoever did this is a sicko and needs help and if they dont get it will move on to kill a human some day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Ground Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Battle Ground Firing the Fire Department? Apr '15 Local Reader 1
News C-Tran's revised board gets a chaotic start (Jan '15) Jan '15 SallyAnn 1
Info on Barberton (Jan '08) Nov '14 ThatTallGuyEli 3
Review: Christensen, David O CPA - David O Chri... (Dec '09) Nov '14 david 9
Review: Country Charm (Jun '14) Jun '14 Emily 1
News Cops bust Battle Ground drug den (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dave 2
Review: Locksmith Lewisville (Oct '13) Oct '13 A great experience 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Battle Ground Mortgages