RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#1023 Jun 23, 2012
She’s going to lead the delegation in the grand walk as if she had something to do with the athlete’s talents and sacrifices. It’s a world stage photo-op. There will be a lobster eating contest. Mooch is sure to be a lock in that one.
jippy

Lincoln, NE

#1024 Jun 23, 2012
Bugs B wrote:
Obama is a blunder. If I were him, and I was as incompetent as he, I'd resign. He and holder are an embarrassment. They're worse than Bush and Cheney. What an awful time to live in America.
What an awful time indeed, wienie.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1025 Jun 27, 2012
I agree. Obama has been good for America. And I love his christian family. Romney's wish to hurt the middle class worries me
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#1026 Jun 27, 2012
alice wrote:
I agree. Obama has been good for America. And I love his christian family. Romney's wish to hurt the middle class worries me
yes Romney wants to make the middle class illegal, he wants to destroy the military, give big stimulus money to his friends, give guns to the cartels to make americans see how bad guns are, and he wants to tell u how to eat. While he flies around the world with his fat wife eating ice cream and fries. LOL!!!
Bubba

York, NE

#1027 Jun 28, 2012
jippy wrote:
<quoted text>What an awful time indeed, wienie.
Right back atcha jippy!
Bubba

York, NE

#1028 Jun 28, 2012
alice wrote:
Alice, you're clueless.

When is the last time o-blame-a saw the inside of a church? If he's christian, he sure doesn't live by christian values, especially in his support for gays & abortion rights. And the obamacare healthcare tax will hurt more middle-class americans than anything Romney would ever do.

o-blame-a is not your friend. He's a self serving politician and his only concern is for he own political gain, not helping the middle-class.
Wondering

Gresham, NE

#1029 Jun 28, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice, you're clueless.
When is the last time o-blame-a saw the inside of a church? If he's christian, he sure doesn't live by christian values, especially in his support for gays & abortion rights. And the obamacare healthcare tax will hurt more middle-class americans than anything Romney would ever do.
o-blame-a is not your friend. He's a self serving politician and his only concern is for he own political gain, not helping the middle-class.
Right on, Bubba!

On another note, C.J. Roberts just handed the election to Mitt Romney.
Louiston

Des Moines, IA

#1030 Jun 29, 2012
alice wrote:
You're simply a liar. Well, and a meth dealer.
Bubba

York, NE

#1032 Jul 6, 2012
"It's the economy, stupid" - obama just doesn't get it! His community organizing experience just didn't qualify him to lead the country. Does America really want four more years of his blundering? If so, I guess we deserve 8.2% unemployment!
Bubba

York, NE

#1033 Jul 11, 2012
Now obama wants to raise taxes on the rich.

An MSNBC report said the tax increases will pay the federal government expenses for a total of eight days out of a fiscal year. Seriously???? Eight days? That's it?

Obama makes it sound like the rich are screwing the country, not paying their fair share and that taxing them at higher rates will solve our fiscal problems.

What a hoot! Eight days! Wow!

Is the risk of slowing the economy further with tax increases on the rich worth the reward of eight days?

Once again, obama is not a leader. He is not a problem solver. He's a good talker, but at the end of the day what's his talk worth? Eight days.

Why can't the rest of the country figure out obama is nothing but a bunch of hot air & meaningless babble.
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1034 Jul 11, 2012
Mormonism is not Christianity and Romney is just a robot. Most Republicans don't want him. We all prefer Obama.
Wondering

Lincoln, NE

#1035 Jul 11, 2012
alice wrote:
Mormonism is not Christianity and Romney is just a robot. Most Republicans don't want him. We all prefer Obama.
"We all prefer Obama"? Listen, Sis, don't come off as knowing what "we" prefer.
I've seen your posts throughout this thread, and you need to read more and opine lesson.
Check your facts and do not present opinions as facts.

Start your studying and research now with this question: What state,% wise, has the most registered
Republicans?
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1036 Jul 11, 2012
I am back in SB and I have met many Republicans who are very unhappy with Romney. Many know he hates middle class and poor whites. He is also is a slave to israeli interests and that will hurt us even more. Obama is not perfect but he is a good Christian man. I respect him!
Wondering

Lincoln, NE

#1037 Jul 11, 2012
alice wrote:
BTW, Alice, Mormonism is not Christianity? Would you stop writing stuff as if it were a fact.
This is easy for you to do: just 'google" Mormon beliefs and educate yourself.

Don't argue religion and politics in the same post. You'll never win with your (il)logic.

"Best to remain silent than open your mouth and remove all doubt that you don't know what you are talking about."
alice

Honolulu, HI

#1038 Jul 12, 2012
Yes, I cannot vote for Romney or his lies. He is no Christian and is hiding his riches in the cayman islands.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#1039 Jul 12, 2012
alice wrote:
I am back in SB and I have met many Republicans who are very unhappy with Romney. Many know he hates middle class and poor whites. He is also is a slave to israeli interests and that will hurt us even more. Obama is not perfect but he is a good Christian man. I respect him!
We need a President that will bring Islamics into power in the whole middle east...wait..we already have one.
nina deloite

Blakesburg, IA

#1040 Jul 12, 2012
Alice has to stop selling meth and using the proceeds to support Obama.
What business of yours is it what Mitt Romney does with his money? It's post-tax profit so there's nothing illegal about it.
nina deloite

Blakesburg, IA

#1041 Jul 12, 2012
alice wrote:
And I've met many Democrats who will not vote for Obama.
nina deloite

Blakesburg, IA

#1042 Jul 12, 2012
alice wrote:
You're a lying little snot.
alice

Dublin, OH

#1043 Jul 12, 2012
nina deloite wrote:
Alice has to stop selling meth and using the proceeds to support Obama.
What business of yours is it what Mitt Romney does with his money? It's post-tax profit so there's nothing illegal about it.
President Obama will legalize meth and that's why I support him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norfolk Music Forum (Nov '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 11
Obama library toilet parade float prompts Justi... Jul '14 Bobby of Mau 1
Popular anti-Obama float in 4th of July parade ... Jul '14 Cindy Thrasher 1
Obama Presidential Library floatat Norfolk para... Jul '14 American by Choice 2
Review: Tastee Treet Jun '14 ohtrvlbug 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Norfolk, NE (Jan '12) Jun '14 Brown Lipstick 18
atv (May '14) May '14 Curious 1
Battle Creek Dating
Find my Match

Battle Creek People Search