Battle Creek National Guard group to ...

Battle Creek National Guard group to sing at World Series

There are 2 comments on the Battle Creek Enquirer story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Battle Creek National Guard group to sing at World Series. In it, Battle Creek Enquirer reports that:

Four members of the Michigan Air National Guard singing group, the "110th Airlift Wing Knights in Blue" based out of the Battle Creek Air National Guard Base will sing at game four of the World Series Sunday at Comerica Park in Detroit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Battle Creek Enquirer.

krazygirl

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
i think they needed to practise--they were out of sync with each other and some were off key..not a good performance at all.
Jason

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Oct 28, 2012
krazygirl wrote:
i think they needed to practise--they were out of sync with each other and some were off key..not a good performance at all.
I agree, one of THE WORST performances I've ever heard done at a sporting event. And yes I heard Carl Lewis and Roseanne Barr!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sixth Circuit Court: Police Can Shoot Dogs For ... 6 hr wolfman 4
innocent man serving life without parole for a ... (Mar '10) 6 hr ted gaydancer 84
News Gary Fields Comedy Club in downtown Battle Cree... (Oct '09) 6 hr trixie 7
what happend to the guy coward donald ives shot 6 hr trixie c 1
Anyone remember the little girl murdered in an ... (Sep '10) Feb 15 sunshine 29
News Walmart fires Michigan man for using medical ma... (Mar '10) Feb 14 Phartagnon 5,435
going to Romantics Book Store and Theater (Apr '13) Feb 11 Lookin4bot 7

Battle Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Battle Creek Mortgages