Bedford, MI schools create anonymous ...

Bedford, MI schools create anonymous bully reporting system

There are 1 comment on the WTOL-TV Toledo story from Dec 6, 2011, titled Bedford, MI schools create anonymous bully reporting system. In it, WTOL-TV Toledo reports that:

BEDFORD TOWNSHIP, MI It's a warning to all bullies in the state of Michigan. Governor Rick Snyder on Tuesday signed the state's anti-bullying bill into law, giving all school districts six months to develop a policy that defines bullying, prevents it, and punishes offenders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOL-TV Toledo.

Jim

New York, NY

#1 May 31, 2013
What about if the bully is a teacher? Administration? Etc ..
And don't act like this isn't possible
These schools and some teachers have lost sight of why they are there to teach and who they work for
Perfect example of an English teacher telling a child that was absent one day that if "she" the teacher had to teach this kid something they missed , that they ( the teacher) should get paid to teach it to the student ! How's that for an attitude?
How do you think this made the child feel? And how do you think it made the tax paying parents feel when they heard about this behavior ?
25 witnesses all of them in class that day , and do you think anything was done about this teachers attitude? Don't make me laugh
My kid won't be a head to count for Bedfords funding next year ! Trust me this is only one incident , there's not enough blank space here for me to say all I want to and what I've heard and seen . Moms and dads are getting fed up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) Apr 20 Florence Shellington 10
News Around our communities (Nov '06) Apr 20 Geno Fazzolie 4
"Rich" Richard Williams.. Mar 30 Lookingforanswers 1
Is trump going to start a war? Mar 25 Guest 1
News Michigan Lawmakers consider going after 'Pill M... (Feb '17) Mar 25 Guest 3
Battle Creek Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar 25 Mark 26
Dale Otis jr trying to say drugs came from area... (Jul '17) Mar 25 Leonard 6

Battle Creek Jobs

Personal Finance

Battle Creek Mortgages