Judge to determine whether rape case ...

Judge to determine whether rape case goes to trial

There are 1 comment on the Battle Creek Enquirer story from May 18, 2018, titled Judge to determine whether rape case goes to trial. In it, Battle Creek Enquirer reports that:

A Battle Creek woman told a judge Friday she was sexually assaulted two years ago and then pointed to the man she said was the rapist. Judge to rule whether rape case goes to trial after Battle Creek woman's testimony A Battle Creek woman told a judge Friday she was sexually assaulted two years ago and then pointed to the man she said was the rapist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Battle Creek Enquirer.

Lorraine

Fort Scott, KS

#2 May 25, 2018
Two years ago? Lol sounds like a trap. Any skank can claim that.
String her up for not reporting it earlier, not much help to the others he raped before telling.
Statue of limitations should be the lint of true evidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Battle Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Nov 10 Mary Kay Elizabeth 32
News Man shot outside convenience store (Apr '06) Oct 19 Guest 3
wetlands (Feb '06) Oct 19 Guest 2
News Battle Creek Regional Job Fair is Thursday at K... (Apr '14) Oct 19 Guest 2
Is trump going to start a war? (Mar '18) Oct 19 Guest 4
my gf is getting fat,i cant stand it (Aug '17) Oct 19 Guest 11
Rello Capone? Oct '18 Amanda 6

Battle Creek Jobs

Personal Finance

Battle Creek Mortgages