Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll to open n...

Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll to open new Baton Rouge restaurant with...

There are 22 comments on the The Times-Picayune story from Jan 17, 2014, titled Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll to open new Baton Rouge restaurant with.... In it, The Times-Picayune reports that:

Chef Cody Carroll of Hot Tails Restaurant serves a guest at the Epicurean Society of Baton Rouge's Food and Wine Fete 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Picayune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy

Lake Jackson, TX

#21 Feb 5, 2014
I heard that part of every employee job there is to get on topix and write something good about this fire box restaurant everyday…disguising as happy patrons.

They sure like them some self promotion over there and topix is the perfect platform for a scheme like this…sad sad sad!
what

Denham Springs, LA

#22 Feb 5, 2014
That actually wouldn't surprise me at all...
crazy wrote:
I heard that part of every employee job there is to get on topix and write something good about this fire box restaurant everyday…disguising as happy patrons.
They sure like them some self promotion over there and topix is the perfect platform for a scheme like this…sad sad sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Henderson (Feb '17) 14 min Hairdresser 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Well Well 21,050
james helmes arrest details (Sep '08) Wed madmike 81
News La. illegal immigrants face skyrocketing deport... Aug 13 spytheweb 1
News after a transgender woman (Sep '15) Aug 13 Tami Tenarife 3
News Could voting fraud panel create an easy target ... Aug 10 Cordwainer Trout 2
Gabriel Swaggart and Jill Swaggart (Oct '14) Aug 9 Sandra marshall 12

Baton Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages