Review: American Granite
KAD

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jan 16, 2014
We had a terrible experience with the owner, Gary of American Granite. They installed the wrong granite. I called to let him know a mistake had been made and immediately the owner stated that I was wrong. That I had indeed "picked out the granite that was installed"(it was significantly different). He insisted that we come to the store, again, to pick out the granite we wanted. So, of course we did. He proceeded to yell at us in the parking lot saying he :would have never sold us that granite for the price we received". Of course, we have no idea the prices because we are looking at granite slabs that are not labeled outside. Gary accused me of calling him a "liar", I was just stating that a mistake had been made and we can fix it.
Eventually, he agreed to replace the granite for the one we picked out. The sad thing is that when we came home from work, American Granite had actually installed the wrong piece of granite again! We spoke with our contractor and decided to keep it because we truthfully didn't feel comfortable dealing with Gary again.
Gary is very quick to become angry and had no problem yelling at two women at his business. He simply lost his cool, was very unprofessional, rude and will NEVER accept that a mistake was made from his business.

There are so many places that you can get granite, why take the risk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy at Walmart 2 hr Ming 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) May 26 Bam 19,928
News Sheriff: Deputy fired, to be prosecuted (Jan '08) May 24 loser 306
Charles Art Waldrop (Feb '12) May 24 Snore 15
Sabrina Whitham May 23 wow 1
Judge Jackson deserves Broken Gavel Award (Aug '07) May 21 Jasonful 15
Christian Life Academy Teacher Having Sex With ... May 19 David 3
More from around the web

Baton Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]