Handcuffed man shot twice by San Francisco COPS witness reports
Posted in the Baton Rouge Forum
#1 Jul 19, 2012
Posted: 19 Jul 2012 12:05 AM PDT
Officers with the San Francisco Police Department in Northern California shot a man believed to have had a knife this morning, but preliminary reports suggest that the victim was in handcuffs while the authorities opened fire. Police officers with the SFPD allegedly opened fire on a man armed with a knife at around 10:30 a.m. local time on Wednesday after responding to reports that someone had been stabbed near the citys Pier 17.
deputy stomping the head of a man ON VIDEO
* Miami FL officer could be fired for off-duty speeding of 100+ mph http://t.co/qQW4eXQc
* Melbourne, FL officer charged w having sexual relations w prostitutes in patrol car will find out his fate. http://t.co/H2yp1o4D
* Athens-Clarke, GA high-ranking police official retired amid accusations that he used work computer to download porn http://t.co/vL1gry23
* Los Angeles, CA sheriff investigating allegations of a deputy stomping the head of a man; it was caught on video http://t.co/os7UYjQT
* Jefferson Parish, LA deputy resigned while under investigation for allegedly crashing his patrol car while intoxicated. http://t.co/iG337g7z
* Lakeside, OR: 1 person dead, 3 injured after driver fleeing police crashed. Police were pulling him over for speeding. http://t.co/77DDfqrJ
* Leominster, MA police officer punished for alleged racial slur against Red Sox player http://t.co/p2F94yn6 ReTweet
* Minneapolis, MN Police Sgt. charged w/ assault in an off-duty incident that left a man temporarily on life support http://t.co/IIYJppEF
calling that which is good evil, and that which is evil good
Babylon Rising Ringing in Satans Kingdom
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:06
LAPD committing armed robbery and kidnapping ???
Today's exclusive NaturalNews breaking story will send shock waves across Los Angeles and Southern California. It is now being alleged that Los Angeles "authorities" who signed the search warrant and conducted the armed raw milk raids on Rawesome Foods in 2011 were impersonating public officials and had no state authority at all!
If true, this would invalidate the entire search warrant and thrust the LAPD into the position of committing armed robbery and kidnapping -- crimes for which those individuals can now be sued for millions of dollars by James Stewart, the victim of the raids and the founder of Rawesome.
It sounds bizarre, even crazy, but see the evidence yourself, which includes quotes from the California State Constitution:
Add your comments below
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||2 hr||south amboy||20,699|
|Is ExxonMobil Racist ? (Aug '10)||Dec 2||justice||14|
|Greenwell Springs mental hospital (Jul '11)||Dec 1||Tommy||32|
|NAACP president at Baton Rouge rally: 'Unless b...||Nov 30||hal||3|
|Multiple burn victims reported, possible fire a...||Nov 24||Mike||2|
|'The Thugs' Lawyer' signs on as counsel for Dve... (Apr '10)||Nov 19||Pissed2||20|
|Trump WILL MAKE ALL THE PHCUKKINGGGG N(eye)GGER...||Nov 18||Jeremy||1|
Find what you want!
Search Baton Rouge Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC