BR resident

Denham Springs, LA

#1 Mar 31, 2013
EKL will no long admit patients as of 4/1/13 and will begin discharging current patients in an effort to close the hospital early before the legislative session begins. Employees to be let go after last patient discharged. Only the ER will be open for minor injuries, all ambulances are being diverted at this time to OLOL an BRG. Inmates are being diverted an extra 1.5 to 2 hours to UMCNO and Lallie Kemp on top of a 45 min trip to EKL, even trauma cases. Patient survivability expected to be very low. Lay off letters given to employees without civil service approval, CMS and no written concrete agreement exist for transfer of services.
june

Livonia, LA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
the lady of the lake has more staff infections(bad infections) than normal!this stat in louisiana doesent have to be posted to the public because La.doesent make them as some states do!can you imagine what this is going to do with the ekl closure and those people all going there?im speaking from experience as my son in law went for a brain operation!seven days later he had viral miningitis and a staff infection?the lake is a place full of bad bugs(abnormal infections)that are gotten from their hospital!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 20,110
Send Out the Money Bulldog Donnie Swaggart on B... Sep 2 Venus flytrap 2
preacher donnie swaggart (Apr '14) Sep 2 Pluto 30
Donnie Swaggart & performing weddings. And July... Sep 2 Lunar eclipse 2
Frances Swaggart and her show FRANCES & FARCE ... Sep 2 Mars replica 4
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) Sep 2 Moonbeam 151
Gabriel swaggert (Sep '12) Sep 2 Star 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages