is woodlawn high school a good school

Posted in the Baton Rouge Forum

cpms

Opelousas, LA

#1 Jan 2, 2010
I am thinking bout sending my child to woodlawn high next year and i wanted to know if it was a good school about the football and baseball team and band program at this school could someone give me a lil help and if not this school what other public high school would be the best choice
Zach marching Band

Prairieville, LA

#2 Jan 4, 2010
well the school itself is somewhat unorganized when it comes to the faculty, and the football team is only average. but the band program has been doing a lot of very good things the last couple of years and to my knowledge, the baseball team has always been good. i hope ur child knows that they cant be in the band and on the football team at the same time because we are required to play at all the varsity games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr TOASTER 19,919
Judge Jackson deserves Broken Gavel Award (Aug '07) Thu Jasonful 15
Sarah white Thu John 3
Christian Life Academy Teacher Having Sex With ... May 19 David 3
The Sabbath is ONCE A MONTH THE SABBATH IS NOT ... (Apr '12) May 15 karas mimi 10
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) May 15 karas mimi 138
Casey Batts May 15 dueche 11
More from around the web

Baton Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]