Crestworth Learning Academy Gone Wild

Crestworth Learning Academy Gone Wild

Posted in the Baton Rouge Forum

Angry Student

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Today was off the chain at school. We had to many fights asnd the principal is never there and she walks arond lookin like lion king with that rachet ass weave.The teachers are being beaten with books and the students are smoking weed and all types of shi$ in the gym. Some of the teachers are having sex in the school and they are always in each other face. Ms grimes likes coach B and all the men like ms nixeon . I hate that school.Sex Drugs and fighting.
savage bear

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Nov 4, 2011
yall need to stop this bullshit and let people live their life!
Beaten Teacher

Hammond, LA

#3 Nov 9, 2011
I work at Crestworth and am beaten on a weekly basis. The most violent place I have ever worked. The principal is inept and in way over her head. She is inviting a lawsuit with her arrogant manner. Soon a teacher will die and than her throne will tumble down.
Many teachers have left out of fear for their lives. We must take a stand and return this school to the normalcy it enjoyed before "Baby Girl" began her dictatorship.,
beaten teacher

Hammond, LA

#4 Feb 24, 2012
WEll, i complained enough and they fired me. Just opened the door to a big ole lawsuit. Hope I get them in court before the state closes them down. A very dangeouse place. worst reverse racism I have ever witnessed. They hate wh ite folks. And you say a church runs this place "Mouont Pilgrim?". More like Satan. But their arrogant days will be soon over. Got me a million dollar lawyer who will wipe their butts. Cant wait for the fun to begin.
nun ya damn business

Sulphur, LA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
stop all that f*****g lieyinggggg!!!!!!! yall know all that stuff ant real!!! teachers beening beat up come on na!!!!
beaten teacher

Covington, LA

#6 Apr 25, 2012
nun ya damn business wrote:
stop all that f*****g lieyinggggg!!!!!!! yall know all that stuff ant real!!! teachers beening beat up come on na!!!!

I can show you the ambulance bill and hospital report. Happened on Oct 24 9:24. But by your syntax and grammar you were probably an honor roll student there.
alan

Livonia, LA

#7 Apr 26, 2012
beaten teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I can show you the ambulance bill and hospital report. Happened on Oct 24 9:24. But by your syntax and grammar you were probably an honor roll student there.
why didnt you file assault charges on these people?this would have given you evidence to back up your case?
Logical Thinker

Baton Rouge, LA

#8 Apr 28, 2012
I have read the previous comments that were posted regarding Crestworth Learning Academy and I have come to the following conclusions:

1) Crestworth was doomed from the start. Mount Pilgrim and its board of directors were not equipped to deal with a situation of this magnitude. Crestworth has and probably always will be a low functioning school, outside of God's grace.

2) Crestworth's board of directors and the pastor of Mount Pilgrim mysteriously had no idea that the budget for the school was rapidly declining. I find this humorous because Mount Pilgrim has built a beautiful new facility on the grounds of the church.

3) Crestworth needs the National Guard to come in and establish classroom order. The kids are wild because most of the teachers could not gain control or management over there classrooms. Sad!!!!!

4) What "teacher" or person for that matter, allows themselves to be beaten by students on a daily basis? Only a fool takes that kind of punishment and abuse. There are ways to defend one's self without endangering the abusive party. I don't believe that at all. Mighty funny we never heard about this on WAFB?(Sarcastically speaking, of course)

5) Who cares who dates who as long as the "job" gets done? Heck, the teachers might as well date each other because the kids are having sexual relations during math class. Let's be real, 2 or 3 people can't control 300 people on a regular basis. Impossible!

6) I don't give a rat's "A" what the employees look like. The important thing is that the students get a quality education. Stop with the slave mentality and wake up!!!! The kids should be the focus!!!!

7) What has the current principal done to better the "Learning Academy"? I imagine that the kids have learned a lot under his watch....how to roll a better blunt, better techniques to become a parent by the age of 14, and how to become an unsuccessful rapper/drug dealer.

In conclusion, Crestworth Learning Academy will not succeed without a act of God! Maybe we need a few caucasians to take over CLA. Maybe then, we'll see some improvement!

P.S.....Before you destroy a person's professional character, be sure to remember the other people associated that performed ten times worse!

And yes, I am black.
just curious

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 May 1, 2012
i watched the news last week when they aired a story about this school. teachers had refused to come to work because of the pay cut. i was wondering whether crestworth learning academy and crestworth elementary school are one and the same? i'm thinking they are not, but if that's the case, who is over this charter school and how are they funded? is it an RSD school? i'd really like to know. thanks.
beaten teacher

Opelousas, LA

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Logical Thinker wrote:
I have read the previous comments that were posted regarding Crestworth Learning Academy and I have come to the following conclusions:
1) Crestworth was doomed from the start. Mount Pilgrim and its board of directors were not equipped to deal with a situation of this magnitude. Crestworth has and probably always will be a low functioning school, outside of God's grace.
2) Crestworth's board of directors and the pastor of Mount Pilgrim mysteriously had no idea that the budget for the school was rapidly declining. I find this humorous because Mount Pilgrim has built a beautiful new facility on the grounds of the church.
3) Crestworth needs the National Guard to come in and establish classroom order. The kids are wild because most of the teachers could not gain control or management over there classrooms. Sad!!!!!
4) What "teacher" or person for that matter, allows themselves to be beaten by students on a daily basis? Only a fool takes that kind of punishment and abuse. There are ways to defend one's self without endangering the abusive party. I don't believe that at all. Mighty funny we never heard about this on WAFB?(Sarcastically speaking, of course)
5) Who cares who dates who as long as the "job" gets done? Heck, the teachers might as well date each other because the kids are having sexual relations during math class. Let's be real, 2 or 3 people can't control 300 people on a regular basis. Impossible!
6) I don't give a rat's "A" what the employees look like. The important thing is that the students get a quality education. Stop with the slave mentality and wake up!!!! The kids should be the focus!!!!
7) What has the current principal done to better the "Learning Academy"? I imagine that the kids have learned a lot under his watch....how to roll a better blunt, better techniques to become a parent by the age of 14, and how to become an unsuccessful rapper/drug dealer.
In conclusion, Crestworth Learning Academy will not succeed without a act of God! Maybe we need a few caucasians to take over CLA. Maybe then, we'll see some improvement!
P.S.....Before you destroy a person's professional character, be sure to remember the other people associated that performed ten times worse!
And yes, I am black.
Due to our black president, jobs are hard to come by. I have to work for a living. I have ambulance records and hospital records. I went to the police but most of them work security at Crestworth and thus the head of the precinct refused to process my complaint. I must be white.
beaten teacher

Opelousas, LA

#11 Jun 11, 2012
I did try to hide under desk.
alan

Livonia, LA

#12 Jun 14, 2012
beaten teacher wrote:
I did try to hide under desk.
youre starting to sound a little wierd?by pass the cops and go press assault charges at the da office!the statute of limitations hasnt expired on you!this is a da matter and not for the local cops to decide!!
I know everything

Baton Rouge, LA

#13 Jun 15, 2012
The person that is making the complaint that he was beaten by other students you are a complete story teller. I really think that you need to seek some help and remain there until you can find yourself. You come from a School District that you sued them for no reason and you won the case, but remember it will come back on you in the long run. People have stated to me that you were the one to turn the lights off in the class by standing next to the lights just to get hit from the students. Why would you put yourself in this situation that can back fire on you in the long run. If I were you I would leave this topic alone because you are telling on yourself and technically you did not get hit by a book because if you did we would have seen the results on your head. You are a fake and someone needs to stop you now before you get out of control……… You are not employed there no more so move on …. Mannnn…
beaten teacher

Opelousas, LA

#14 Jun 25, 2012
alan wrote:
<quoted text>youre starting to sound a little wierd?by pass the cops and go press assault charges at the da office!the statute of limitations hasnt expired on you!this is a da matter and not for the local cops to decide!!
Thanks for the advice, Didnot know you could bypass cops. I will tomorrow.
beaten teacher

Opelousas, LA

#15 Jun 25, 2012
I know everything wrote:
The person that is making the complaint that he was beaten by other students you are a complete story teller. I really think that you need to seek some help and remain there until you can find yourself. You come from a School District that you sued them for no reason and you won the case, but remember it will come back on you in the long run. People have stated to me that you were the one to turn the lights off in the class by standing next to the lights just to get hit from the students. Why would you put yourself in this situation that can back fire on you in the long run. If I were you I would leave this topic alone because you are telling on yourself and technically you did not get hit by a book because if you did we would have seen the results on your head. You are a fake and someone needs to stop you now before you get out of control……… You are not employed there no more so move on …. Mannnn…
You know nothing. And I am waiting for you to fulfill your threat. Yes, I did win a case against a district for denying me my civil rights. Going to the hospital with a concussion diagnoised by a trained physician is proof enoug? Perhaps I can press charges against you since you know so much about the incident.White teacher were left to the mercy of deviant, juvenile deliquents. But, The state finally saw the light and took away the school from the so called holy joes. Where you going make a mockery of the education next year? All the alternative schools kicked your kind out and why you were at Crestworthless.
It is obvious you are not a teacher by your syntac and grammar. Neither did you learn very much while at Crestworthless. Come shut me up if you dont like it. Threats across the internet are a sign of a coward.

My case is processing through the Governor's office as we speak. Baby momma aint the only one that can get an attorney.
Besides, teachers make more money, though honest work than baby mommies do.
beaten teacher

Opelousas, LA

#16 Jun 25, 2012
Alan, did you finish school? Appears you could work on intelligently writing a reponse. One with legibility and proper following of established ground rules of the written word.You caring so much seems to be a little wierd. You attended crestworshless as well?
alan

Livonia, LA

#17 Jun 25, 2012
beaten teacher wrote:
Alan, did you finish school? Appears you could work on intelligently writing a reponse. One with legibility and proper following of established ground rules of the written word.You caring so much seems to be a little wierd. You attended crestworshless as well?
at first i felt you got a bad deal but i now see you are a cry baby looking for attention!another bloger says youre a male?if so you must be one hell of a man to let kids kick your ass?maybe thats your problem?youre such a wussy that you command no authority by just being you?i probably have more education than you do!keep whining and maybe someone who gives a shit will send you some cheese?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JIG a BOO, JIG a BOO, I LOVE YOU 48 min Eternal truth 36
omg 5 hr Sally 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr annie puzzo 20,482
B.R.councilman joe delgado 18 hr hal 1
Remembering Independence Hall in B.R. (Jul '09) Wed lastshooter 40
Need Some Advice and Guidance Please (Sorry but... Wed Jeremy 1
WHO Wants to LICK my BIG FAT PICKLE that is bet... Wed Jeremy 1

Baton Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages