THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

#43 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
GET HELP YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DISTURBED
YOUR FRIENDS SEEN THIS

Homer, LA

#45 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
JUST WHO IS IT THAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO CONTACT YOU OTHER THAN PEOPLE THAT YOUR HUSBAND HAS CONNED? REALLY TELL ME I'D LIKE TO KNOW. YOUR LAUGHABLE. BOY YOU'RE DUMB AS DIRT.
YOUR FRIENDS SEEN THIS

Homer, LA

#46 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
WHAT IS A THREAT TO PERSONAL PROPERTY YOU ARE JUST OUT OF YOUR MIND OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE A MIND
YOUR FRIENDS SEEN THIS

Homer, LA

#47 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
DON'T KNOW YOUR FRIENDS AND DON'T WANT TO WHERE ARE ALL THESE THREATS I SUPPOSEDLY POSTED AT? AGAIN GET SOME PSYCHIATRIC HELP FAST. I'VE NEVER KNOWN ANYONE WHO NEEDED IT MORE THAN YOU DO. BUT I GUESS I DID TOO WHEN I WAS MARRIED TO HIM.
YOUR FRIENDS SEEN THIS

Homer, LA

#48 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
TRUST ME YOUR LIFE WOULD IMPROVE GREATLY IF YOU WOULD JUST TAKE OUT THE TRASH. MINE DID.
YOUR FRIENDS SEEN THIS

Homer, LA

#50 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
SO YOU THINK POSTING LIES ABOUT ME IS GOING TO CHANGE WHAT YOUR HUSBAND DID? TELL HIM TO PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT AND STOP STEALING FROM PEOPLE AND THINGS WOULD IMPROVE GREATLY IN YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME FOR YOUR MISERY BUT HIM
YOUR FRIENDS SEEN THIS

Homer, LA

#51 Feb 27, 2009
tata wrote:
YOU ARE SO DUMB I HAVE NEVER POSTED YOUR NAME ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET IN FACT LOOKING AT YOUR NAME MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT MUCH LESS TYPING IT UGH YOU'RE SO REPULSIVE
YOU ARE A LIAR

Homer, LA

#52 Feb 27, 2009
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, you stupid dumb ass, the police haven't been to their house in 6 months. and the last time they were there, they were called out because of the neighbors stupid dog. and there were only two jetskis at the house which were supposed to to go a guy who wrote james a bad check so he was keeping it until he paid up on it...if i am not mistaken. so shut the hell up you idiot. you sound really stupid when you don't know what you are talking about. and by the way, james HIMSELF is getting everyone there things. just because they weren't delivered on time doesn't mean that they are stolen. what kind of an idiot are you?
NOW HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THE POLICE BEEN THERE SINCE YOU POSTED THIS PACK OF LIES YOU KNOW THEY HAVE HE IS A WANTED MAN AND YOU KNOW IT
THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

#53 Feb 28, 2009
tata wrote:
JACKASS
THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

#54 Feb 28, 2009
tata wrote:
I SPOKE WITH THIS GUY YOU SCREWED OUT OF MONEY ON THE PHONE JACKASS habiger (4) The Service Provider misrepresented themselves, their business or their services. This ole boy is a complete fraud. He stole my money and never pick up my jetski. He missed dates on June 2 and June 3, Said he would pick up on June 5, missed that, missed june 6 and also June 9 and again June 10. He is not registered with the DOT, the number he is using is not a registered #. I have filed complaints with the DOT and the FBI and also FTC. I saved all e-mails and turned them over to the federal agent who called today. Mr James see you in jail pal. View Listing
COOL VIDEO

Homer, LA

#56 Mar 9, 2009
THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

#57 Mar 10, 2009
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
oh man, someone really doesn't have a life. first of all, i am a hairstylist. not a stripper. look me up and visit me. i have a little surprise for you and it is made of lead. second of all, the picture of the bartenders at dillon's was taken on the owner's bike. third of all, we aren't as trashy as you so no. i was never a stripper. and you really need to get a life. how many more names did you make up for yourself? psychopath. lol
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 Oct 30, 2008
THIS IS A POST FROM USHIPS FORUM Picked up the bike- James Helmes is out of jail ( who cares - I name some one I get deleated I don't name someone I get deleated) wants to settle up. Ha with a bad check! You stole my property and others. I am not calling this obsesive liar. Found my bike and a 2007 Halley D. in Oneil lane storage 2666 oneil lane east Baton Rouge LA phone 225 Tim C if this is your bike it has AZ plates you need to contact the operater. Like mine it has been sitting uncovered and it is in a grass swamp! Took photos. James got out of jail yesterday and was trying to move my bike once again through a friend-now an accomplise-(wrong move Mike) but was flagged by the storage yard operater. He is going to coff up everyone as he does not want to be charged with accepting stolen goods. James had the nerve to call while I was there but would not speak with me. Had my buddy call the Sheriffs dept. as soon as I left. He is in the process of moving a bunch of peoples property. Hope the AZ guy reads this. He is now blaming his brother John. What an idiot. John did pick up my bike but will not talk as he is the fall guy for his brother? How many others have been affected by James type people on UShip? I swear the attorney General of any State needs to make this problem a priority. I am not done with James Helmes or UShip. Go ahead and flag me. Any delition of records can be obtained thorigh a court order. I will start with James Helmess and work my with through a class action suit. This is just the surface> Thank God there are a few God fearing honest people left in this world!!!!! Oh- Uship your spell check does not work> Totaly PO'ed
Post #47971 WAY TO GO, Glad to see you got the bike back, did you see any wave runners there? Their was a shipper on his today saying that he is missing 6 Jet Skis from this guy and has no idea where they are, I told him to look you up by checking on MR X profile since you posted feedback on him but dont know if he checked it out. So what else is out there? Maybe Uship will do the RIGHT THING and contact the people missing stuff and telling them where it is at. Please keep us posted on what happens because we never hear the end results. I am sure this will be deleted but let us know.
THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

#58 Mar 10, 2009
claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, you stupid dumb ass, the police haven't been to their house in 6 months. and the last time they were there, they were called out because of the neighbors stupid dog. and there were only two jetskis at the house which were supposed to to go a guy who wrote james a bad check so he was keeping it until he paid up on it...if i am not mistaken. so shut the hell up you idiot. you sound really stupid when you don't know what you are talking about. and by the way, james HIMSELF is getting everyone there things. just because they weren't delivered on time doesn't mean that they are stolen. what kind of an idiot are you?
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 Oct 30, 2008 HEY IDIOT THIS IS A POST FROM USHIPS FORUM
Picked up the bike- James Helmes is out of jail ( who cares - I name some one I get deleated I don't name someone I get deleated) wants to settle up. Ha with a bad check! You stole my property and others. I am not calling this obsesive liar. Found my bike and a 2007 Halley D. in Oneil lane storage 2666 oneil lane east Baton Rouge LA phone 225 Tim C if this is your bike it has AZ plates you need to contact the operater. Like mine it has been sitting uncovered and it is in a grass swamp! Took photos. James got out of jail yesterday and was trying to move my bike once again through a friend-now an accomplise-(wrong move Mike) but was flagged by the storage yard operater. He is going to coff up everyone as he does not want to be charged with accepting stolen goods. James had the nerve to call while I was there but would not speak with me. Had my buddy call the Sheriffs dept. as soon as I left. He is in the process of moving a bunch of peoples property. Hope the AZ guy reads this. He is now blaming his brother John. What an idiot. John did pick up my bike but will not talk as he is the fall guy for his brother? How many others have been affected by James type people on UShip? I swear the attorney General of any State needs to make this problem a priority. I am not done with James Helmes or UShip. Go ahead and flag me. Any delition of records can be obtained thorigh a court order. I will start with James Helmess and work my with through a class action suit. This is just the surface> Thank God there are a few God fearing honest people left in this world!!!!! Oh- Uship your spell check does not work> Totaly PO'ed
Post #47971 WAY TO GO, Glad to see you got the bike back, did you see any wave runners there? Their was a shipper on his today saying that he is missing 6 Jet Skis from this guy and has no idea where they are, I told him to look you up by checking on MR X profile since you posted feedback on him but dont know if he checked it out. So what else is out there? Maybe Uship will do the RIGHT THING and contact the people missing stuff and telling them where it is at. Please keep us posted on what happens because we never hear the end results. I am sure this will be deleted but let us know.
GONNA LAUGH AT YOU

Homer, LA

#59 Mar 11, 2009
tata wrote:
YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT HIS VICTIMS ARE GOING TO ROLL OVER AND JUST LET HIM GET AWAY WITH STEALING WHAT THEY WORKED HARD TO PAY FOR THIS IS GOING TO END AND I WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT AND SO ARE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE SICK OF BEING SWINDLED AND CONNED YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ENABLER I HAVE EVER HEARD OF YOU ARE JUST PLAIN PATHETIC YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT HIM BY MANY PEOPLE EVEN YOUR OWN FAMILY SO WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? DIVORCE HIM DUMMY.
Rick

Mankato, MN

#60 Jan 25, 2013
I've known this guy since we were kids growing up in Vidalia La. So we were suppose to be "good friends". I made the mistake of working for him for a little while in 89 I believe it was. He was doing the same thing back then. He took advantage of my friendship, and ripped me and everyone else who did any business with him off. Back then he used his children to make me feel sorry for him and lend him money I didnt have to help keep his plumbing and heating business going. As a Christian I know its wrong to feel joy in someones misfortune, and I feel bad for his family, but hopefully he'll never be able to take advantage of anyone again.
Kory

Baton Rouge, LA

#61 Feb 27, 2013
Well said Rick. His wife doesn't appear to be much better. She's posting pictures of herself and her 36 yr old MARRIED MAN/friend with benefit on Facebook. She's been seeing Officer Jimmy McKay since her husband "went away." hahahaha! This "man" has three children and a 30 yr old wife at home. Yuck!! He's just as gross. He asked me if I thought he was attractive enough to sleep with one night when we were out. <SHIVERS!!> That whole crew is disgusting. Bar to bar to bar hopping under the guise of working as karaoke dj's. What surprises me is how many of her friends know that she is married and that McKay is married and they encourage it and then go to church on Sunday. Yuck!!! But that's the Deep South for you...to many secrets and hypocrites.
Jane

Baton Rouge, LA

#63 Feb 28, 2013
Oh my, I know them. Theyre both married to other people? I will be praying for the children.
Curious

Pasadena, TX

#64 Feb 28, 2013
My friends boat was stolen over a year ago right across from the hospital in new roads. It's never been found. It was on the trailer. Best pics from cameras was someone hooked up to it about 4 am and no leads. Couldn't see color of truck n pics. Does anyone know if this guy had a blue fish and ski boat ????
Rick

Baton Rouge, LA

#65 Apr 3, 2013
I knew him growing up to. Also had the misfortune of meeting his wife the second one. Little spitfire. Now thats a cold hard piece of work right there. Shes just like him. I hope they still married to each other n stay that way forever.
Bobby

Baton Rouge, LA

#66 Apr 10, 2013
yea I know her to. Used me when she was working at the strip bar than threw me away like a piece of trash. They belong together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr factcheck 19,717
News Father Shoots Son After They Run Out of Orange ... Thu DILF 17
why are inmates being held longer than what jud... Wed annonymous 1
Greenwell Springs mental hospital (Jul '11) Mar 23 Nonya 20
Casey Batts Mar 21 Co worker 1
News Sheriff: Deputy fired, to be prosecuted (Jan '08) Mar 21 Co worker 277
Review: Serenity Enterprises Mar 21 former customer 1

Flood Warning for East Baton Rouge Parish was issued at March 26 at 9:44PM CDT

Baton Rouge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baton Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE