FEWELL Agency:
LAKE COUNTY S.O.
Booked Date/Time:
8/11/2008 1:42:14 AM Booking Officer:
C706 Warrants:
Released Date/Time:
8/15/2008 8:18:37 AM
Charges
Offense Type Degree Offense Statute Bond BondType DocType Next Court Date Court Room
F
N MISS./ FUG. FROM JUSTICE / HOME REPAIR FRAUD
941.13-$0 NONE WA n/a n/a
JAMES RANDOLPH HELMES
Images
FRONT
8/11/2008 3:12:05 AM
SIDE
8/11/2008 3:12:12 AM
SIDEL
8/11/2008 3:12:20 AM
Hey little red riding hood this is a real nice pic of your hubby. They take good mugs at the Lake County, FL Sheriff's Department. Man i bet all the ladies are after that. Ewwwww so fat greasy and gross.
claire aillet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

Judged:

james helmes is a thief wrote:
<quoted text> Who is the one that posted a picture of themselves on the internet on a stolen Harley Davidson? That one was pricleless. lol
oh man, someone really doesn't have a life. first of all, i am a hairstylist. not a stripper. look me up and visit me. i have a little surprise for you and it is made of lead. second of all, the picture of the bartenders at dillon's was taken on the owner's bike. third of all, we aren't as trashy as you so no. i was never a stripper. and you really need to get a life. how many more names did you make up for yourself? psychopath. lol
own your reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

She doe'nst even know the guy that said you were stripping when you met FATSO. That's some guy who called to tell her he'd been trying to get Jay for YEARS because he'd ripped him off. Now just imagine that?!?! Jay Helmes ripping-off some poor, unsuspecting man for his own illegal gain. WOW!
There's been tons of people that have emailed her and told her HORRID stories of all sorts of vehicles he's stolen from them. If you can't see that alot of the stuff on the internet is from people he's conned and not just stuff she's made up i suggest you get to the nearest optical and get your vision checked because you are most assuredly BLIND.
You may think you can beat me but you won't!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!! and i'm not her so you can just forget that but you'll never top me! Won't work!
Lies never win out over the truth!
own your reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
oh man, someone really doesn't have a life. first of all, i am a hairstylist. not a stripper. look me up and visit me. i have a little surprise for you and it is made of lead. second of all, the picture of the bartenders at dillon's was taken on the owner's bike. third of all, we aren't as trashy as you so no. i was never a stripper. and you really need to get a life. how many more names did you make up for yourself? psychopath. lol
WOW! Did you just say that you're not AS TRASHY as someone else in the above post? So you ARE trashy then? Is that what you're saying? Yeah, that's what you're saying. Ya know, you're a real genius! LOL
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

<quoted text> Hey little red riding hood this is a real nice pic of your hubby. They take good mugs at the Lake County, FL Sheriff's Department. Man i bet all the ladies are after that. Ewwwww so fat greasy and gross.
haha
CONNED BY JAMES HELMES

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, you stupid dumb ass, the police haven't been to their house in 6 months. and the last time they were there, they were called out because of the neighbors stupid dog. and there were only two jetskis at the house which were supposed to to go a guy who wrote james a bad check so he was keeping it until he paid up on it...if i am not mistaken. so shut the hell up you idiot. you sound really stupid when you don't know what you are talking about. and by the way, james HIMSELF is getting everyone there things. just because they weren't delivered on time doesn't mean that they are stolen. what kind of an idiot are you?
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY BEEN THERE NOW? AND YOU KNOW HE MADE HER DO ALL OF HIS DIRTY WORK I GOT A PHONE CALL THE NIGHT THE MORON DID IT. THEN WHY ARE THERE WARRANTS OUT FOR HIM AND HIS BROTHERS ARRESTS FOR WIRE FRAUD AND UNAUTHORIZED USE OF A VEHICLE? HUH ASSWIPE?
CONNED BY JAMES HELMES

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU ARE. I DONT CARE IF YOU PROSTITUTE FOR HIM. I NEVER SAID YOU WERE A STRIPPER YOU ASSWIPE BUT IM SURE YOU WOULD DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO PAY FATSOS WAY OUT OF JAIL. YOU HAVE SUNK AS LOW AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN SINK. YOU'RE LIFE IS RUINED FOR A THIEF. HOW SAD.
hates thieves

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
my reply to that is this is your husband they are talking about you're proud arent you??? what a moron. Rating: Negative
Left by: therightestthingtodo (7)
On: 11/17/2008
For: ONE CRATE 12' LONG 800LBS Communication:
Care Of Goods:
Punctuality:
Services As Described:
WARNING! BEWARE! DEADBEAT! THEY WILL NOT DELIVER!TAKES YOUR/MY ($950.00 VIA BANK WIRE) PROVIDES EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSE FOR MONTHS ON END, IT'S ALWAYS NEXT WKEND, NEVER HAPPENS, HELMES INSISTED ON HIS MONEY UPFRONT CLAIMED HE CAN'T TRUST CUSTOMERS TO PAY! WANTED ALL HIS MONEY 1ST, HE'S A SCAMMER LOW LIFE LYING CHEAT, I REPORTED HIM TO LA ATTORNEY GENERAL,BR LA POLICE,BBB,USHIP,HIS LICENSE DBA/LLC/CORP,TRADE COMMISSION,FBI FRAUD,HIS BANK,CREDIT SCORE TRANS UNION,
Rating: Negative
Left by: rickymars (0)
On: 10/24/2008
For: 2 dble jetski trailers w jetsk No Detailed Feedback Available this guy is a scammer to the fullest. made me pay full amount up front in june. yes june. left my 6 jetskis in hurricane season for four months. mind you he told me he would deliver in 10 days. completely different shipper shipped my stuff. i just got them last week. had to pay for shipping all over again. lost $4600, all my keys and 2 titles. if anyone else is planning on sueing this guy please contact me rickymars at hot mail dot com.
Rating: Cancellation
Left by: tom1968 (0)
On: 10/24/2008
For: dune buggy,VW powertrain No Detailed Feedback Available The Service Provider did not show up at agreed upon agreed date & time the service provider called me that night and I told him to to call me and tell me if the item will be delivered or not. Till few days ago got my credit card statement showing charge of $400 for shipping my buggy which I never got it!!!!! so I called transportbr, asking for explanation, if they couldn't find it they should call me right away and tell me , hey there is no buggy and no service will be provided and NO CHARGES!!!! WILL BE APPLYED.
hmm whats this

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

claire aillet wrote:
<quoted text>
vondeliusc
Denham Springs, Louisiana Offensive | Reply 2008-10-02 13:35:06
He has stolen a jetski from me. contact me at alpineglobalprivate@gmail.com All the above is true. or call me at 509-307-
hmm whats this

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

get a life ppl wrote:
I was told that the police picked up 7 jetskis from this guys house today and that his wife and her father were there and that they claimed that he was'nt allowed to be at the home. Not sure if he was there and hiding or what the deal is but I'm glad that a few people have gotten their property back from this dude.
wow what a great life your kids must have hurry run and hide daddy the cops are here
hmm whats this

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

<quoted text> Hey little red riding hood this is a real nice pic of your hubby. They take good mugs at the Lake County, FL Sheriff's Department. Man i bet all the ladies are after that. Ewwwww so fat greasy and gross.
i bet that would make a great pic to hang in the family room right next to all the family pics
tata

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

Judged:

hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
AWWW

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

tata wrote:
hi everyone there is a $1000. reward for information leading to the arrest and confiction and/or judgement against polly bourke helmes for cyber stalking, harrassment, threat to minors, threat to personal property, slander, breaking the rules and regulationof the internet web sites that she has used to post copy and past information about the helmes family. dana, james, ronnie helmes and some of their friends too.much much more charges to follow as they unfold. please contact dana or james at dana_helmes@yahoo.com, or you can send me back a comment and i will get intouch ith them. thanks tata. REMEMBER IT'S A $1000. so please contact us. i will get the info for the police dept. and the attony if you rather contact them. watch for the post soon.
http://www.uship.com/profile/transportbr/
HI EVERYONE

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

tata wrote:
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO HAVE A LIFE THAT DOESN'T CONSIST OF THE POLICE KNOCKING ON YOU DOOR EVERY OTHER WEEK AND HAVING TO SPEND EVERY DIME YOU MAKE BAILING HIM OUT OF JAIL?? YOU REALLY BAFFLE THE MIND. CAN I TURN MYSELF IN AND COLLECT THE 1000 DOLLAR REWARD? I COULD USE IT CONSIDERING YOUR HUSBAND OWES US OVER 51,000 DOLLARS IN CHILD SUPPORT FOR THE KIDS HE ABANDONED YOU THINK HE WOULDN'T DO IT TO YOU IF THE MONEY DRIED UP FOOL? HE EVEN TOLD ME HE WOULD AND TALKED TERRIBLE ABOUT YOU YOU IN THE COURTROOM WHEN HE TRIED TO GET THE CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE TO GIVE HIS DRIVERS LICENSE BACK EVEN CALLED YOU A RAVING LUNATIC
HI EVERYONE

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

tata wrote:
WHAT A JACKASS YOU ARE
HI EVERYONE

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

tata wrote:
HEAD STILL UP YOUR ASS HUH
HI EVERYONE

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

tata wrote:
PLEASE POST JUST ONE GOOD THING YOU GET OUT OF HIM PLEASE
HI EVERYONE

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

tata wrote:
NONE OF THIS IS EVEN ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS ITS ABOUT A MAN WHO IS A CRIMINAL AND A THIEF AND WHO ABANDONS CHILDREN THAT HE FATHERED
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THAT. WHAT I DO IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE IS IN A PRISON CELL WHERE HE BELONGS I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR FRIENDS DUMMY NOR DO I WANT TO KNOW THEM OR YOU EVER I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND WHY ANYONE ELSE WOULD IS BEYOND ME JESUS CHRIST WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO KNOW EITHER ONE OF YOU
WISE UP

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

tata wrote:
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A LITTLE GIRL WHOSE DADDY DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? DO YOU? MY DAUGHTERS HAVE HAD TO GROW UP KNOWING THAT HE HAS COMPLETELY TURNED HIS BACK ON THEM FOREVER. THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY HE DID IT. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO JUST HAVE A BUNCH OF KIDS AND NOT GO UNPUNISHED FOR HIS ACTIONS. IT'S CALLED CRIMINAL NEGLECT. NOT TO MENTION ALL OF THE TERRIBLE CRIMES HE HAS BEEN COMMITTING FOR ALMOST TWENTY FIVE YEARS. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK HE CAN JUST KEEP ON STEALING FORM ALL OF THESE PEOPLE AND GET AWAY WITH IT. DO YOU NOT THINK HE WILL EVENTUALLY DO PRISON TIME/ GIRL YOU NEED TO FACE REALITY IT'S OVER FOR HIM. THIS IS IT. THE JIG IS UP HE IS GOING TO DO HARD TIME FOR HIS ACTIONS. THERE ARE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT HE STOLE FROM AND YOU KNOW IT. I HAVE NEVER POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT HIM THAT IS NOT 100 PERCENT THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT FACT. WOMEN LIKE YOU JUST REALLY AMAZE ME. WHAT ARE DOING THIS FOR HIM FOR? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FACE THAT HE IS NO GOOD NEVER WAS ANY GOOD AND NEVER WILL BE ANY GOOD? COME ON I JUST DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN BE SO STUPID AND YOU'RE ALMOST 40? I AM NOT YOUR PROBLEM HE IS YOUR PROBLEM AND UNTIL YOU WISE UP AND DUMP HIM HE WILL CONTINUE TO BE YOUR PROBLEM. COME ON DO YOURSELF A HUGE FAVOR AND GET OUT NOW BEFORE YOU WIND UP IN JAIL TOO. YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDN'T GET ANY CHARGES FROM THE USHIP THEFT. YOU WILL BE BEHIND BARS BEFORE TOO LONG IF YOU DON'T HEED THIS ADVICE. THEN WHAT? TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT REMEMBER I WAS UNFORTUNATELY ONCE MARRIED TO HIM. HE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH HIM. HE ALREADY IS. GET OUT OF IT NOW FOR THE SAKE OF ALL INVOLVED. YOU WILL REGRET IT WHEN YOU ARE SITTING IN A JAIL CELL TOO.
THE TRUTH

Homer, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

tata wrote:
YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BULLY PEOPLE INTO NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM OR PRESSING CHARGES AGAINST HIM DON'T YOU? WELL GUESS WHAT IF I HAVE TO GO TO JAIL TO GET HIM OFF THE STREETS THEN I GUESS I WILL. YOU WILL NOT KEEP ME FROM WARNING THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC ABOUT WHAT HE DOES. HUSTLERS AND SWINDLERS SHOULD BE EXPOSED FOR WHAT THEY ARE. I'M SURE THE AUTHORITIES WILL ENJOY HEARING ABOUT HIS 25 YEAR CRIME/THETF SPREE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baton Rouge Discussions

Search the Baton Rouge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,537
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 12 hr Not Landrieu 2,624
Review: Green Gobbler (Dec '13) 22 hr Fatmomma 12
Baton Rouge woman celebrates 106th birthday: 'I... Jul 20 Hardy Parkerson JD 1
Hot Tails chef Cody Carroll picks New Orleans o... Jul 19 USA man 12
preacher donnie swaggart Jul 17 Bud 4
Morgan, Anderson Booked for Murder of Kurt Howard (Jun '10) Jul 17 FED UP 791
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baton Rouge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000