The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

god

Menlo Park, CA

#15531 May 2, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
Wut up salad tossin white trashes ?
lol white man destroyed the world and blame everything on minitories

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15532 May 2, 2013
asian god wrote:
<quoted text> wow, your typical criminal racist. hahah
Truth hurts, eh?...Actually, the asians are often just as, if not cleaner than the whites, and they do their own cleaning......only amendment...lol...
Lisa

Pineville, AR

#15533 May 2, 2013
You can bet your ass on this the most Dangerous Cities in America are the cities with the most blacks and Mexicans in them. And that's not BS it's simple fact.
Big Bubba

Redlands, CA

#15534 May 2, 2013
5372 givin Blumpkin
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15535 May 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry master adolf....next time I'll ask...5372 7734 1212 1488...
LOL! OK, you brought it upon yourself. You have sealed your fate. It won't be long now....
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15536 May 2, 2013
asian god wrote:
<quoted text> wow, your typical criminal racist. hahah
Next time, no starch in my shirt collar, friggin fish eyed fool. 5372 for life. Go eat some fish heads and seaweed, and for heavens sake do something about that smelly breath of yours. bwaaaaaaaaaa. 1212 for life. White Pride Worldwide. 7734.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15537 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! OK, you brought it upon yourself. You have sealed your fate. It won't be long now....
I'll begin the countdown....anything else???? 5372 1212 7734 1488
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15538 May 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll begin the countdown....anything else???? 5372 1212 7734 1488
You think this is a game? You work at the FORD Plant correct?
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15539 May 2, 2013
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15540 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
.....a similar note prison gangs usually use argot or slang language to secretly convey messages to members. Numbers usually are compressed biblical passages that signify revenge, attack , murder. With the use of expert witnesses such previous postings can be traduced and presented to a jury to convey their meaning. This thus helps establish the requisite men's rea for specific intent crimes such as solicitation, conspiracy , attempt crimes, or accomplice liability. Certain actions by these gangs such as threats on a web medium coupled by an overt act such as purchasing of large volumes of ammunition can be used as proof of the actus reus.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15541 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
5372 which means to roll to pieces. 88 means HH or the eight letter of the alphabet . Code word for white supremacist gangs m. It means Heil hitler. That's very amusing. Stupid. But amusing.
Warning: Using 5372 out of context and without permission is not advisable and can lead to, well let's say undesireable actions..
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15542 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Warning: Using 5372 out of context and without permission is not advisable and can lead to, well let's say undesireable actions..
you can sugar coat a death threat. One case in 1978 convicted a business owner of using "I hope you intentionally stop breathing tonight" coupled with a business owners act of strangling his rival who was in a drunken sleep sent him to death row. Your disclaimers are actually invalid there is no freedom of speech when death threats or acts of imminent violence trigger a breach of the peace. You can tip toe around murder, mayhem and assault and battery , conspiracy all day bu in the end these postings are PERMANENT . And can NEVER be erased.
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15543 May 2, 2013
....earlier you asked someone if he thought this was a game. I will answer that yes it is. Life is a game. However you have lost a greater part of it already but you are still putting in quarters into a slot machine that has no payout. It is not even plugged in. You are so in love with the handle and pulling the lever you do not realize you are playing the same sequence of numbers that a dead machine spit out a long time ago. The algorithms have changed and are constantly changing. Your numbers had meaning before but are now dead. If you continue to play those numbers the fate of the slot machine is what you should expect. Sitting alone in a warehouse gathering dust until you eventually hit the scrapyard decades from now.
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15544 May 2, 2013
... Fear is good. Fear is good to have. Hate is and anger is the result of fear. Love is the outcome of peace tranquility and the spirit of brotherhood. An organization that promotes anger and hate is itself filled with fear and uncertainty. Surely how can anyone support such an institution? Anger and hate are an expression of true weakness both physical, spiritual, and mental. The maternal love of mother is pure. Mother is strong . Mother means strength, food, comfort, peace. Who is this anger and hate that has wrongfully usurped thy kind spirit. Ask him as you look in the mirror. Who has taken over this kind sweet boy. What is his name?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15545 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
....earlier you asked someone if he thought this was a game. I will answer that yes it is. Life is a game. However you have lost a greater part of it already but you are still putting in quarters into a slot machine that has no payout. It is not even plugged in. You are so in love with the handle and pulling the lever you do not realize you are playing the same sequence of numbers that a dead machine spit out a long time ago. The algorithms have changed and are constantly changing. Your numbers had meaning before but are now dead. If you continue to play those numbers the fate of the slot machine is what you should expect. Sitting alone in a warehouse gathering dust until you eventually hit the scrapyard decades from now.
It appears to me that you are wishing me dead! Is this a threat? You use the word dead in your rant several times. I have never usd that word. I will now take the appropriate actions to defend myself even if it calls for a preemptive strike! 5372..
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15546 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It appears to me that you are wishing me dead! Is this a threat? You use the word dead in your rant several times. I have never usd that word. I will now take the appropriate actions to defend myself even if it calls for a preemptive strike! 5372..
Interesting analogy. I hope you learned to analyze facts by reading the bottle of KY from your "large" male lover. Most gang members enjoy the company of males because they are undoubtedly homosexual. Your head is shaved to symbolize worship for the penis. In glad my use of the word dead has awakened you of of your stupor as you are a false Aryan god and I am the true Iberian savage. I am the true Lusitanian native and not the Nordic inbreeders you represent . I am 333 777 and 1212. Perfection and divinity. You are fit to be the toe jam of my Spartan sandal and the fruit of your loin are fit to be my house servants. You should apologize before that mole on your face erupts into cancer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#15547 May 2, 2013
Hostel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting analogy. I hope you learned to analyze facts by reading the bottle of KY from your "large" male lover. Most gang members enjoy the company of males because they are undoubtedly homosexual. Your head is shaved to symbolize worship for the penis. In glad my use of the word dead has awakened you of of your stupor as you are a false Aryan god and I am the true Iberian savage. I am the true Lusitanian native and not the Nordic inbreeders you represent . I am 333 777 and 1212. Perfection and divinity. You are fit to be the toe jam of my Spartan sandal and the fruit of your loin are fit to be my house servants. You should apologize before that mole on your face erupts into cancer.
LMAO! You sure do know much about gayness. I bet you suck a better pecker than Tarnisha! Iberian savage? LMAO! You mean you like to suck on Iberian SAUSAGE! You like a shaved Penis? You must suck on some really hairy men! LOL! You also said you had toe jam in your sperm filled sandal. LOL! That sounds like a personal problem you and your boyfriend should work out! I bet you are an angry little fellow because you are dying of AIDS from taking it up the poop chute all these years. LMFAO! 5372!
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15548 May 2, 2013
You should delete your cache my cancer Is lying in wait as a cookie in your browser.
Do they not teach you Ronan history or computer science in prison?
Blithering fool. I hope your virus protection is up to date. Do you hear the radio ads playing in the background. How did I do that? Are you really anonymous?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#15549 May 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You think this is a game? You work at the FORD Plant correct?
Yep. With about 1000 others. Anything else? If you're really stupid enough to threaten me I suggest you really watch yourself. You don't know what I know, what resources I have at my disposal, and who I know. Chill out. Ok? This Topix is a game. A useless exercise in freedom of speech.
Hostel

Los Angeles, CA

#15550 May 2, 2013
Wow incredible. You've gone from Tough Aryan bafoon who threatened to kill people to one sided rhetorical arguments. impressive. I hope you enjoyed my comments. I've given you more of an education than your Appalachian brethren have given you. Where are your silly sequence of numbers now? Naive! I don't need to laugh because your existence is enough of a comedy for me. Good day. Pigeon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family members of Derrick Todd Lee's victims se... 6 hr GeauxGirl 21
spiritual loneliness 23 hr GeauxGeauxGirl 3
Breast reduction & lift on Medicare in BR -- Su... Sun GeauxGeauxGirl 1
Gabriel swaggert (Sep '12) Jun 24 carl phelps 89
preacher donnie swaggart (Apr '14) Jun 21 carl phelps 35
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) Jun 20 Lee 220
Greenwell Springs mental hospital (Jul '11) Jun 15 Roger32 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages