The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,381

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14637 Mar 19, 2013
I see you guys are still enjoying your stupidfest.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#14638 Mar 19, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed!
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the W.P.W.W I call a spade a spade,chimps,liverlips,jungleb unnies,spearchuckers,houseapes ,porchmunkees,all the media is controlled by the heebs and the wighetto primitive primate tire swinging fecal critter wet suits are there pawns.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong cleaning up America campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children. 5372/7734
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14639 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
Charlie is that really you?
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#14640 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
If that's your glamour shot photo, you're one beautiful looking woman.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14641 Mar 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie is that really you?
Yes, it is.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14642 Mar 19, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>If that's your glamour shot photo, you're one beautiful looking woman.
That is no glamour shot. I took it this morning in front of my mirror. Not very glamorous at all. Hahahaha.

But thank you.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#14643 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no glamour shot. I took it this morning in front of my mirror. Not very glamorous at all. Hahahaha.
But thank you.
All striking natural! You have an attractive face, wonderful smile, beautiful hair and eyes.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

#14644 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
WoW!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14645 Mar 19, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But thank you.
What happened to the red hair Charlie?
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14646 Mar 19, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>All striking natural! You have an attractive face, wonderful smile, beautiful hair and eyes.
Back off buddy!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14647 Mar 20, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>All striking natural! You have an attractive face, wonderful smile, beautiful hair and eyes.
Thank you.:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14648 Mar 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to the red hair Charlie?
It's still red. It's auburn right now. It always gets darker during winter, but will fade to a brighter red during summer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14649 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still red. It's auburn right now. It always gets darker during winter, but will fade to a brighter red during summer.
Do you still have that other picture your previously posted?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14650 Mar 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you still have that other picture your previously posted?
I've posted three of myself prior to this one. I'm not sure which one you're referring to. The one with the bright colors, perhaps? I still have all of them.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14651 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted three of myself prior to this one. I'm not sure which one you're referring to. The one with the bright colors, perhaps? I still have all of them.
Would you post them all for me, please?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14652 Mar 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Would you post them all for me, please?
That's a rather odd request. Why?

By the way, I hope your online love affair with Country Gurl is still burning red hot. ;)
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14654 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rather odd request. Why?
By the way, I hope your online love affair with Country Gurl is still burning red hot. ;)
That is an odd request he is a freaking pudpuller,his new moniker on topics will be spank.R.o.t.f.l.m.a.o Bwwwwwwwwwwwa
Never amused

Pearl, MS

#14655 Mar 20, 2013
All black towns are bad. They start getting on the school board, city council. next thing you know, the entire city is down the drain. If you don't beleive me, check out that idiot Janice Fullilove from Memphrica. She is a joke!! absolute poster child for ignorant black trouble making know nothing. She is not the only one like her either. They breed. Our large towns are going to hell because of them. They get by with everything and so do the people living there. No justice other than if they think somebody done said something about them that might be a racial slur, OH HELL NO.. stupid!
Leon

Mesquite, NV

#14656 Mar 20, 2013
Do not overlook the entertainment feature provided as they play dress-up and go to jobs that are supposed to require intelligence. We had Martha Reeves who considered council her "second job." There was Monica who needed some spare change above the allowance from the congressman. We also had a bankrupt gay news reporter. The Kwame show has been pretty good although all of them have cost the state dearly.
Anonymous

Sutton, MA

#14657 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But thank you.
You are beautiful Charlie:) i mean this in the least offensive way way possible, but obviously you're older than me and you kind of resemble my mom, shes a gorgous woman, I dont know if you have ever seen that new tv show Nashville but my mom looks exactly like Reana the country super star:) only less wrinkles and she just turned 50 today and that says alot:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Beg-A-Thon : A 2 Part... (Jun '13) 19 hr Lee 115
Swaggart In Iran????? Tue CurlyNight 30
Half of Obama's audience walk out during speech Mon Sam Toliver 2
preacher donnie swaggart (Apr '14) Oct 20 rev adkins w libe... 20
Family Worship Center ...jimmy swaggart Oct 17 CurlyNight 16
Gabriel Swaggart and Jill Swaggart Oct 16 CurlyNight 3
psa healthcare Oct 10 guest 1
Baton Rouge Dating
Find my Match

Baton Rouge Jobs