Amy

Hammond, LA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Can anyone tell me what I need to take, as far as documentation? Also...if you were denied, why? Im trying to make sure I dont stand in line all day for nothing.
Thanks
Tax Payer

El Dorado, AR

#2 Sep 6, 2012
What you need to take is an APPLICATION and get a fking job. STOP depending on the rest of us to support your sorry azz.
Amy

Hammond, LA

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
What you need to take is an APPLICATION and get a fking job. STOP depending on the rest of us to support your sorry azz.
Sticks and stones....lol..you can't hurt my feelings. I have a job, pay taxes, and also have three children to provide for because I am a widow. I've been through way too much to let you, sorry excuse for a human, bother me.
God bless you.
Miss P

Longview, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Amen Amy
erwinville resident

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Source of income for all applying. Ssn for all applying. Proof that you are a widow. (very sorry to hear that btw) also you will need to have a copy of your bank statement if u have one.
Aster

Hammond, LA

#7 Sep 7, 2012
How far back does the proof of income have to go? Would a month of check stubs be enough?
erwinville resident

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Yes you will need atleast 4 stubs. That applys to all persons with income in the household

Since: Mar 11

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Sep 12, 2012
If you are a widow you should receive Social Security benefits for your three children.
june

Batchelor, LA

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sticks and stones....lol..you can't hurt my feelings. I have a job, pay taxes, and also have three children to provide for because I am a widow. I've been through way too much to let you, sorry excuse for a human, bother me.
God bless you.
to start with you pay no fed taxes so tell it right!if you do pay any you get it all back plus the feds give you earned income credit as a freebie which in your case could be up to 5000 at the year end!sorry for your trouble but with the eic and the social handouts that are there you get more free things and money than you tell about?with any job you can make it unless you are spending some of this on stuff you dont need?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Let freedom Ring 21,372
Bob Henderson (Feb '17) Jan 14 Ruth Torres 35
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Jan 13 Shrimpdog 1,010
Work at honeywell Jan 10 Solomon 1
Dean Ivey Warning ! Jan 7 Youve Been Warned 1
Dean Ivey Warning Jan 5 Youve been warned 1
News Get ready for freezing temps in New Orleans, on... Jan 4 ThomasA 2

Baton Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages