Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2661 May 24, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
First, good jobs NOT AT THE COST of air/water quality, RIGHT?
Of course it also includes the Iraq's. They are people (unnecessary deaths), RIGHT?
Benghazi is about 4 deaths, sad but true and a black POTUS. Investigations found that there were multiple reasons for the attack.
If you look back under the W. Administration, you will find more deaths overseas;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-be... .
Where were you and Fox News? Don't these people count????
What were the troops told by Rumsfeld when they asked about up-armoring their Humvees, "you go to war with the army you have, not the one you want or wish you might have". You had an issue with this? Wasn't there also a shortage of armored vests?????
Lets be real, right?
Iraqis are people, yes. A lot of the deaths were from insurgents, Iraqi troops and terrorists coming across from Syria, Iran and other countries who were fighting for the wrong side. Casualties of war attempting to free a people from an oppressive dictator who HAD WMD's (he had used them on his own people, no doubt he had them) and who had a hunger for more. He also supported terrorists and had 18 UN resolutions he thumbed his middle finger at. He had plenty of warning to simply comply with the UN resolutions. Don't even go there.

Benghazi, of course, is about four deaths. As I have said before, you very well know that this is about a much larger problem, not only the coverup(s), but the denial of the same. Denial of the weak (lack of) response and the subsequent coverup(s) by a future presidential candidate.

Blame Bush, again? Bush, Bush, Bush. However, we are not in the Bush presidency, are we? We are in the age of the "great and mighty O", who can do or say anything, then deny it ever happened. Make false promises of "hope and change", and I've seen no change for the better, on any subject you can mention. We can also go back to many overseas deaths under Clinton, if you'd like. Can you say "Blackhawks Down"? There are more, but let's stay in the present and what we can change in the future, right, right, right??? No more "transparent" governments like this darkened state we are shown by these "bait and switch" con artists. Right, right, right???

Once again, the Huff and Puffington Post as a "source"? They're a gossip and propaganda site, nothing more. You need to pull your head out of their ass.

Yes, Rumsfeld said that, as they were in the process of upfitting the ones lacking armor as fast as possible. And exactly what does that have to do with the price of tea in China today?

You are deflecting, and ignoring what is right in front of your face.
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2662 May 24, 2014
Jesus wrote:
You tally in schemes that accomplish nothing. All you accomplish with this Topix is strong finger tips and a tired, unsatisfied mind. Varily I say unto you......stop posting here or I will smite thee.
Blasphemy isn't a good thing.
Jesus

New Orleans, LA

#2663 May 24, 2014
Blasphemy is anything said in contradiction to the established belief. Blasphemy was the word they came up with to keep smart people like me quiet so as not to disturb the rest of the sheep.

Actually, in my time, when I was struggling with daddy issues and wondering why my father Joseph never hardly participated in my life, I began to question everything including the Establishment. Those controlling bastards even called me a Blaspheme to my face when what I was saying was threatening to expose them and their control system.

I kept on though. I would make my daddy pay attention to what I was capable of. I mean, the only time he ever talked to me was when he wanted me to" go git" this and "go gi"t that. Had me carrying carpenters tools and wood all dam day long. This was before my mom Mary had pulled me off to the side and told me Joseph wasnt exactly my pops. I said, "SAAAAAYYYYYY WHAAAAAAAAT?
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2664 May 24, 2014
Jesus wrote:
Blasphemy is anything said in contradiction to the established belief. Blasphemy was the word they came up with to keep smart people like me quiet so as not to disturb the rest of the sheep.
Actually, in my time, when I was struggling with daddy issues and wondering why my father Joseph never hardly participated in my life, I began to question everything including the Establishment. Those controlling bastards even called me a Blaspheme to my face when what I was saying was threatening to expose them and their control system.
I kept on though. I would make my daddy pay attention to what I was capable of. I mean, the only time he ever talked to me was when he wanted me to" go git" this and "go gi"t that. Had me carrying carpenters tools and wood all dam day long. This was before my mom Mary had pulled me off to the side and told me Joseph wasnt exactly my pops. I said, "SAAAAAYYYYYY WHAAAAAAAAT?
You're such an idiot you don't even know what blasphemy is. I'm surprised you've got the brain power to operate a computer. Even worse, you believe you're smart. SMDH

You're probably an atheist whose only religion is global warming.
Jesus

New Orleans, LA

#2665 May 25, 2014
Why do I offend you? Do you realize who I AM?

Yes I do know what blasphemy is. I told you exactly what it was and still is.

In fact, everything I will say unto you on this topix shall be in some type of blasphemy according to some. In mine eyes, it will be enlightenment for "The Sheep". For those who have eyes to see that is.
Your Own Personal Jesus

New Orleans, LA

#2666 May 25, 2014
Anyways, what better way to troll and clutter up a Topix such as this. This couldl turn this poltical thing into a religion thing. Religion... the only subject just as disurbing as politics filled with endless conversational topics that accomplish confusion and facilitate the need to know and say more and more and more with no solution any time soon.

Me an Idiot? LOL. I forgive you, for you know me not.
Something Aint Right

Alexandria, LA

#2667 May 25, 2014
NSA, IRS, Benghazi, VA! Obamacare!
All these scandals!
But our Senator, Little Mary, has time to send a letter to the owner of the Redskins suggesting he rename his team.
No wonder we are is such trouble here in the U. S.
It is time to get rid of Little Mary.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2668 May 25, 2014
Something Aint Right wrote:
All these scandals!
But our Senator, Little Mary, has time to send a letter to the owner of the Redskins suggesting he rename his team.
You are correct. If Mary were so powerful, as Living Wage claims, why is it she is too weak to address REAL issues? That is because she speaks up only when she can get something for herself in a shady deal. Outside of that, she is a DNC puppet.
Modern Day Jesus

New Orleans, LA

#2669 May 25, 2014
To which Mary are you referring. Because my mother was a freakin saint! Even though she may have been seeded by someone other than my Dad.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2670 May 25, 2014
I-G-N-O-R-E the troll.
Living Wage

Opelousas, LA

#2672 May 26, 2014
Something Aint Right wrote:
All these scandals!
Honey, in case you only watch Fox News, all those matters have been cleared up. The Repubs in Congress are wasting taxpayer money with all these costly investigations. Please get a clue.

Mary L. is about good jobs! She has and still is doing LA proud!!!

This is America, if she wants to send a letter to the owner of the Redskins, she can; a lot of other Americans feel the same as Mary.

You should be screaming about the lack of good jobs w/benefits!!!! Sending American troops to fight others' ground wars is NOT job creation; that only grows Gov't, Right?! We finally have a POTUS that understands that, AMEN! The only ground war our soldiers should fight is here in the good old USA; where they would have home field advantage, Right?!!!

Have a good day!
Living Wage

Opelousas, LA

#2673 May 26, 2014
http://www.katc.com/news/analysis-lawmakers-s...

Click on link and read. This is something to REALLY be angry about.

What exactly are we paying the heads of the State Depts. to do? Are we paying them too much? Why pay an out of state consulting firm $5/million?????

No wonder there were cuts to education and healthcare. SHAMEFUL!!!
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2674 May 26, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, in case you only watch Fox News, all those matters have been cleared up. The Repubs in Congress are wasting taxpayer money with all these costly investigations. Please get a clue.
Mary L. is about good jobs! She has and still is doing LA proud!!!
This is America, if she wants to send a letter to the owner of the Redskins, she can; a lot of other Americans feel the same as Mary.
You should be screaming about the lack of good jobs w/benefits!!!! Sending American troops to fight others' ground wars is NOT job creation; that only grows Gov't, Right?! We finally have a POTUS that understands that, AMEN! The only ground war our soldiers should fight is here in the good old USA; where they would have home field advantage, Right?!!!
Have a good day!
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. How's about we send engraved invitations for people to attack us here, where we have "home field advantage"? That's plain dumb. Innocent Americans would be at risk. Especially with all these gun control freaks trying to take away citizens' guns.

NONE of the above listed matters have been "cleared up", HONEY. Only covered up by the complicit mainstream "media".

You should get a clue.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2675 May 26, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
http://www.katc.com/news/analy sis-lawmakers-skeptical-of-con sultant-ideas/
Click on link and read. This is something to REALLY be angry about.
What exactly are we paying the heads of the State Depts. to do? Are we paying them too much? Why pay an out of state consulting firm $5/million?????
No wonder there were cuts to education and healthcare. SHAMEFUL!!!
Did I read in there somewhere that the House Speaker (R) also disagrees? You act as if all conservatives agree with every move Jindal makes, which is just another of your delusional fantasies.

These damned "improved collection efforts" amount to nothing more than improved harassment. I get harassing collection letters from LDR about several long-defunct businesses a family member had back in the late 90's and early 2000's. They are sending collection demands for "estimated taxes" that were assessed to the businesses after their only assets were either sold and/or the businesses were officially closed with the Secretary of State's office. The "income" they are estimating never existed. Those letters are a part of a "smoke and mirrors" collection effort. I'm sure if I get them, a lot of others do as well. I'm not the only one, and they are counting these false estimates as "potential revenue". Besides, Jindal isn't conservative. He's a RINO.
Living Wage

Opelousas, LA

#2676 May 26, 2014
Not Landrieu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. How's about we send engraved invitations for people to attack us here, where we have "home field advantage"? That's plain dumb. Innocent Americans would be at risk. Especially with all these gun control freaks trying to take away citizens' guns.
NONE of the above listed matters have been "cleared up", HONEY. Only covered up by the complicit mainstream "media".
You should get a clue.
MORE and more GOP's want to move on because there is nothing to find. They are finally getting a clue that it WILL hurt them in the fall. Wait, that could be a good thing. Second, thought, continue with your 'drama".

My point, and I CANNOT believe you missed it, is that we should NOT be sending American troops to fight; rather use negotiation and/or sanctions. These other countries should have their own soldiers fighting; just like the good old USA. Every time we give them weapons, they turn around and use it on the US. Case in point, all those weapons Reagan gave Osama to fight Russia in Afghanistan; remember? Those weapons sold to Iran, through Israel (guns for hostages; again Reagan (although they did it behind his back or so he said).

Proof, just look at the ground wars the US has been involved in since the 60's. A lot of death, injuries without a solid win. This is why other countries may think the US is weak. Sanctions seem to be working in Iran and Russia. Only time will tell.

Seems like the rich don't care if the poor die in war; just don't mess with their wallets.
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2677 May 27, 2014
Yeah, here's another of you Dem genii, that believes just like you:

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/05/21...
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2678 May 27, 2014
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2679 May 27, 2014
Do you also eat your earwax, LW?
Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2680 May 28, 2014
The reason my butthole still hurts is Dem genii lube wax.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-tanner/...
The real Dying wage

Natchitoches, LA

#2681 May 28, 2014
Dying wage wrote:
The reason my butthole still hurts is Dem genii lube wax.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-tanner/...
Here we go again. Nothing better to do this morning than to troll me? Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
preacher donnie swaggart (Apr '14) Fri Justin 25
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
News Jennings fugitive arrested in Baton Rouge (Aug '09) Thu FreauxDeaux 12
Normandy village apartments (Nov '08) Thu Guest 73
News Live video: Watch Percy Sledge's funeral servic... Wed Maggie Richardson 1
Casey Batts Apr 22 ollo 6
Private school teacher arrested on child sex ch... Apr 21 Spiffy 1
More from around the web

Baton Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]