What Are THE SEVEN LAWS OF NOAH?

Posted in the Baton Rouge Forum

lethalseed

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2013

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.h...

----------

Then read

Note;dont support either way

Why does the US Government need/have 30,000 Guillotines, and over 600 Million rounds of hollow point bullets?

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-section/31-...

Your reward for "loving" the fake jews.. They hate you because Satan hates you !!!

==========

Many persons believe that Christianity has been in existence for only two thousand years. But history shows that the terms Christ and Christians were well known to writers like Herodotus and Aeschylus fully five centuries before the "Christian" era, and were simply borrowed by the later "Christians" from the Temple terminology of the Pagans. The early Church knew this to be a fact, for it is openly admitted by no less an authority than Justin Martyr, one of the foremost Christian writers of the second century.

Christos, or Christ, is therefore not a special title belonging to any one individual, but is a state or condition, the last stage in the long series of progressive awakenings of the soul. The Christos, or Christ-principle, lies latent within every man. Jesus had completely awakened this principle in himself. Therefore he is known as Jesus, the Christ.
Hoss

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 7, 2013
Do you ever stop being weird?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JIG a BOO, JIG a BOO, I LOVE YOU 3 hr Swampcat 34
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr annie puzzo 20,482
B.R.councilman joe delgado 9 hr hal 1
Remembering Independence Hall in B.R. (Jul '09) 16 hr lastshooter 40
Need Some Advice and Guidance Please (Sorry but... 17 hr Jeremy 1
WHO Wants to LICK my BIG FAT PICKLE that is bet... 17 hr Jeremy 1
Mulatto Golf Beeze Important 19 hr Sally 2

Baton Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages