Lil Boosie's release date still uncle...

Lil Boosie's release date still unclear, but good behavior could shorten sentence

There are 3 comments on the NOLA.com story from Aug 27, 2013, titled Lil Boosie's release date still unclear, but good behavior could shorten sentence. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Torrence Hatch, aka Lil Boosie, could receive a shortened sentence thanks to his participation in various prison programs and good behavior, according to his lawyer, Jason Williams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#2 Oct 7, 2013
This worthless sociopath should NEVER be released!! I heard that now he is known as lil poosie in prison!!
So what

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2013
Who cares he'll go back to BR and get caught on a parole violation or murder and back to Angola his dumd ass will go
Chrisshaw

Independence, OH

#4 Oct 29, 2013
So what wrote:
Who cares he'll go back to BR and get caught on a parole violation or murder and back to Angola his dumd ass will go
Hate don't look good in the light, if he was a dumb ass he wouldn't be taking advantage of his situation like how he's doing. I hope everything you learn being in prison sticks with you biodiesel because your fam and fans need you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
preacher donnie swaggart (Apr '14) 7 hr Boyd 54
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Linden Nj 21,198
its me cocaine from bardstown ky the white menace 12 hr Cedric aka cocaine 2
News Morgan, Anderson Booked for Murder of Kurt Howard (Jun '10) 21 hr Kdad 805
Tinseltown murder in parking lot (2006?) (Harri... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Renogirl13 6
Gabriel Swaggart and Jill Swaggart (Oct '14) Sep 21 Tiaa 14
Charles Art Waldrop (Feb '12) Sep 18 Curious225 26
Bob Henderson (Feb '17) Sep 8 Hairdresser 25

Baton Rouge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages