Could voting fraud panel create an ea...

Could voting fraud panel create an easy target for hackers?

There are 2 comments on the MySanAntonio.com story from Aug 9, 2017, titled Could voting fraud panel create an easy target for hackers?. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

In this May 2, 2012 file photo, Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler presents arguments at the testimony table in favor of HB209, in the Senate and Governmental Affairs Committee at the State Capitol in Baton Rouge, La. A voter fraud commission established by President Donald Trump could make it easier for hackers to get voter registration information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2017
ANYBODY who messes with Americans' Voting Rights, ought to be IMPRISONED FOR LIFE or EXECUTED, IMO...and I'm not picky about which it is, either!!!
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2017
Some Democrats are openly promoting voting rights for illegal aliens. More and more instances of Democrat control of registration roles and subsequent exposure of dead people voting, illegals voting, multiple voting, cross State voting are coming to light. The biased press and media are not reporting it, because they are busy trying to hide the fact that only their supported Democrat Presidents have colluded with Communist nations, giving them missile, nuclear and computer technologies for illegal foreign campaign contributions. The conspiracies are obvious. The real Democrat traitors and criminals belong in prison, or the electric chair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Homeless Wino Pete 22,396
Gabriel Swaggart and Jill Swaggart (Oct '14) Jul 13 Atol 22
News West Feliciana weighing new bike regulations fo... Jul 12 One who knows 3
The NAACP is on the back in BATON ROUGE Jul 9 Dems Run Shytholes 3
sterling Jul 5 hal 1
News A grieving New Orleans mother remembers the tod... Jul 5 Sadness in my heart 2
Was Stormy Daniels Touched by Jimmy Swaggart Mi... Jun 27 Send Down the Rain 1

Baton Rouge Jobs

Personal Finance

Baton Rouge Mortgages