16-year old Student RAPED on the SCHOOL BUS!

Posted in the Baton Rouge Forum

NOPS Student RAPED on BUS

Slidell, LA

#3 May 3, 2013

http://www.wwltv.com/video...

The PERP is still walking around CAMPUS, as well as, riding the SCHOOL BUS! The Victim and her Family are devastated to say the very least! The Leadership Academy Alternative Charter School says that this matter is under INVESTIGATION!

The fatuous1 finds himself once again running around in circles Yelling & Screaming "BULL$HYT"!

FACT: "YOUNG BLACK THUGS", "TINY TUPACERS", "LITTLE TRAYVONS", "CRAZY CHECKERS", "AFRICAN QUEENS" and the Mother of all these dysfunctional BA$$TURDS & BYTURD$ the "ENTITLEMENTERS" who make up less than 3% of the U.S. Population commits 89% of the Violent Crimes in America, thereby, Destroying the Quality of Life for all Americans, including themselves.

Please don't tell the JEW MEDIA, the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS, AL SHARPTON or JESSIE JACKSON that the fatuous1 Dared to Speak the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, because GOD Forbid, I might have said something HURTFUL? Specifically, the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about BLACK VIOLENT CRIME in AMERICA!

MARK TRAINA for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA!

FACT: Everyone feels 2-feet Taller,10-Times Stronger and 50% Younger when they are "LOCKED & LOADED!

My New GLOCK 9 MM is sooOOOOOO SPECIAL I ACTUALLY SLEEP WITH IT UNDER MY PILLOW!
MARK TWAIN vs MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#5 May 3, 2013
"When in doubt, tell the Truth!" (MARK TWAIN)

"I am the Guy who Loves to Play Fetch with the BIG WHITE ELEPHANT, even if he's BLACK!" (TRAINAISM, 2012)

Please don't tell the LILY WHITE LYING LEFTIST JEW MEDIA, the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS, AL SHARPTON or JESSIE JACKSON that the fatuous1 Dared to Speak the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH!
GOD Forbid, I may have said or written something HURTFUL?
FACT: "The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or any less TRUE!"
(TRAINAISM)
VOTE for me I'll "NEVER EVER" worry about being "POLITICALLY CORRECT" and will Simply Focus on being RIGHT!
FACT: I will take down the STOP LIGHT CAMERAS and put them up in HIGH CRIME, THUG and DRUG INFESTED AREAS!
FACT: Under my Administration Going to Jail will DEFINITELY be a FULL-TIME JOB! LOUISIANA will be the Cleanest State in America!
FACT: I will surround myself with Good, GOD Fearing Honest People from all Ethnic Groups and I'll Listen to them very CAREFULLY before making important decisions that affect this Great State!
Fluffy

Livonia, LA

#6 May 4, 2013
NOPS Student RAPED on BUS wrote:
http://www.wwltv.com/video...
The PERP is still walking around CAMPUS, as well as, riding the SCHOOL BUS! The Victim and her Family are devastated to say the very least! The Leadership Academy Alternative Charter School says that this matter is under INVESTIGATION!
The fatuous1 finds himself once again running around in circles Yelling & Screaming "BULL$HYT"!
FACT: "YOUNG BLACK THUGS", "TINY TUPACERS", "LITTLE TRAYVONS", "CRAZY CHECKERS", "AFRICAN QUEENS" and the Mother of all these dysfunctional BA$$TURDS & BYTURD$ the "ENTITLEMENTERS" who make up less than 3% of the U.S. Population commits 89% of the Violent Crimes in America, thereby, Destroying the Quality of Life for all Americans, including themselves.
Please don't tell the JEW MEDIA, the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS, AL SHARPTON or JESSIE JACKSON that the fatuous1 Dared to Speak the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, because GOD Forbid, I might have said something HURTFUL? Specifically, the ABSOLUTE TRUTH about BLACK VIOLENT CRIME in AMERICA!
FACT: Everyone feels 2-feet Taller,10-Times Stronger and 50% Younger when they are "LOCKED & LOADED!
My New GLOCK 9 MM is sooOOOOOO SPECIAL I ACTUALLY SLEEP WITH IT UNDER MY PILLOW!
What does all of this have to do about the Rape on the school bus?? What exactly are you trying to say??
nikki

Bellevue, WA

#7 May 4, 2013
so its not a good idea for us to move here
NoSpooks

Plainview, TX

#8 May 14, 2013
this is just black culture it should be ignored the buck was just rutting

and even if the victim was white (highly unlikely since that hell hole school is 99% groid and 0% white) it will be a good learning experience for the young mush brain of the liberal mush brain parents that would send their kid to an african hell hole school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baton Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 min Living Wage 3,485
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chuck 19,281
Grocery Coupons and saving your pennies 11 hr Susan 1
Step-N-Strut relocates from Opelousas to Natche... (Aug '13) Sun MR Respect 18
Cotton Club (Aug '07) Sun tiffany foret 5
hooray for governor jindal! Sat HardyParkersonJD 1
Their Crime Sep 27 HardyParkersonJD 1
Baton Rouge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Baton Rouge Jobs

Baton Rouge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE