created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,545 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 830)

Showing posts 16,581 - 16,600 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lies

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Vote wrote:
people need to know whats going on
Really? Who's going to inform you?

Government Promises to Stop Lying Because of Drudge Report Spotlight.

http://www.infowars.com/government-promises-t...
Lies

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
But posting on Topix isn't?
We have electronic voting machines that do not give you a receipt for your vote, corrupt centers of verification "boards of elections" and a foreign offshore corporation immune from prosecution for fraud (SCYTL), that tallies said votes.

So it's ok to snark at someone that expresses their distrust?

He's spot on.
sly fox

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

yes

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
We have electronic voting machines that do not give you a receipt for your vote, corrupt centers of verification "boards of elections" and a foreign offshore corporation immune from prosecution for fraud (SCYTL), that tallies said votes.
So it's ok to snark at someone that expresses their distrust?
He's spot on.
Lay down and die , I quess. I didn't elect the corrupt skunk, morons did. The fact is most Americans are so uninformed, they haven't a clue who they are voting for. It's an imperfect system, but it is what we have, prepare yourself for further decline.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

WASHINGTON - Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

Survey data exclusive to The Associated Press points to an increasingly globalized U.S. economy, the widening gap between rich and poor, and the loss of good-paying manufacturing jobs as reasons for the trend.

The findings come as President Barack Obama tries to renew his administration's emphasis on the economy, saying in recent speeches that his highest priority is to "rebuild ladders of opportunity" and reverse income inequality.

Nero fiddled, obama gives speeches.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Rome burns as the house republicans waste time and money to try and repeal obamacare for the 38th time, knowing full well it would never make it to the senate floor each time.

578 days since John Boehner said jobs will be ‘priority one’(and he’s delivered none).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
Rome burns as the house republicans waste time and money to try and repeal obamacare for the 38th time, knowing full well it would never make it to the senate floor each time.
578 days since John Boehner said jobs will be ‘priority one’(and he’s delivered none).
Five years and the clown bag in the Whitehouse can only blame everyone else but himself. You have to be a fool not to have caught on by now that this guy is an amateur in over his head, he is clueless or hell bent on destroying the capitalist system by overwhelming it with social programs that nobody can pay for when you are in 17 trillion dollars in debt. There is no leadership from the White House, only division, case in point; "If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon", really Mr. president, I think he would have looked like Alfred E. Newman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward (1926–2001) and Frances Fox Piven (b. 1932) that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty". Cloward and Piven were a married couple who were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work. The strategy was formulated in a May 1966 article in liberal[1] magazine The Nation titled "The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty".
yes sir

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

It's my civic DUTY and yours too!
Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

How about NEW dates?
Agree

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Yes I will vote also.
skylar

Dudley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

voting is your civic duty
montanegro

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Antonio montana
ifs there a weiner

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

running from new York for mayor I will never go back to this place while hes in office. and also all my Purdy ladies say they aint coming . we staying as far as we can from the weiner city if hes a mayor or a cab driver.
ifs there a weiner mayor

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

ifs there a weiner wrote:
running from new York for mayor I will never go back to this place while hes in office. and also all my Purdy ladies say they aint coming . we staying as far as we can from the weiner city if hes a mayor or a cab driver.
no iwill give my vote to the hambuger man
mike

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Everyone check this link out voting booth update http://Payified.com/index.php...
if weinr for mayor

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

running from new York for mayor I will never go back to this place while hes in office. and also all my Purdy ladies say they aint coming . we staying as far as we can from the weiner city if hes a mayor or a cab driver.my Purdy ladies say they aint coming back
if weinr for mayor

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

ifs there a weiner wrote:
I may vote for hambuger man.
Weiner and Boner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

If weiner is not pronounced winer then why is John bohner pronounced bayner and not boner? LoL. Is everyone afraid of a classic turn on phrase?

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Weiner and Boner wrote:
If weiner is not pronounced winer then why is John bohner pronounced bayner and not boner? LoL. Is everyone afraid of a classic turn on phrase?
lmao so true!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,581 - 16,600 of16,736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bath Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance