Bilby Murder
wildflowerz5402

Montréal, Canada

#1 Mar 28, 2006
There needs to be some clarification about what happened in the courtroom the day Shawn Campbell was sentenced. One article said that Mr. Campbell made certain remarks to D.A. Baker. UNTRUE! Mr. Campbell's outbursts were the result of Mr. Bilby "mouthing" remarks AT Mr. Campbell. It makes me very angry that certain press releases can't get the facts straight, and more is "inferred" into a situation than what REALLY happened. People need to look into their hearts, and re-examine the facts of this case...there is NO absolute proof that Mr. Campbell was the one that killed Rhonda Bilby.

“Huh!!”

Since: Dec 12

New York

#2 Mar 14, 2013
wildflowerz5402 wrote:
There needs to be some clarification about what happened in the courtroom the day Shawn Campbell was sentenced. One article said that Mr. Campbell made certain remarks to D.A. Baker. UNTRUE! Mr. Campbell's outbursts were the result of Mr. Bilby "mouthing" remarks AT Mr. Campbell. It makes me very angry that certain press releases can't get the facts straight, and more is "inferred" into a situation than what REALLY happened. People need to look into their hearts, and re-examine the facts of this case...there is NO absolute proof that Mr. Campbell was the one that killed Rhonda Bilby.
Shawn is my cousin and I honestly believe he's innocent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FCC fines Syracuse radio owner $20,000 after 'u... Jun '16 Vienna Road 3
bath judicial system Apr '16 wants justice 1
News Holocaust survivor to speak in Corning Updated at Apr '16 Sheri Ann 1
Bath Noise Ordinance (Jun '06) Feb '16 Peace and Quiet R... 3
News Corning store's sugar cookies missed (Apr '06) Dec '15 Pats34emt 34
News County Administrator Mitchell Alger thanks Alle... (Nov '15) Nov '15 pot calling the k... 1
China International Sauna & Spa & Pool Fair 2016 (Sep '15) Sep '15 jacobkong 1

Bath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bath Mortgages