Priest mailed drugs to inmate

Nov 19, 2012 Full story: Kennebec Journal

A top midcoast drug agent said Monday that a local Episcopal priest arrested for drug trafficking earlier this month mailed drugs to an inmate he was friendly with and more charges will be filed in the case ...

Full Story

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 20, 2012
from Kennebec Journal:

"The new information provides a clearer picture of the case against the Rev. Stephen Foote, 70, of Bremen, who was arrested Nov. 1 and faces a class C charge of trafficking in prison contraband ...

"Pease said Foote concealed the drug in letters to Joshua Theriault-Patten, 25, of Bremen, an inmate with whom he had a friendship ...

"Foote, who was released on unsecured bail following his arrest, was placed on administrative leave by the Episcopal Diocese of Maine as a transition priest at St. Mark's church in Augusta."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bath writer takes readers back in time to 'When... (Nov '07) Nov 16 frank conner 7
More Maine parents rejecting vaccines Oct 30 Vaccines Cause Au... 6
beatles for sale: the tribute - to perform at t... Oct '14 New England Music... 1
the priestess who cast spell for free (Oct '13) Aug '14 mithu 4
Internet service provider in Brunswick Aug '14 Craig 1
Common law grand jury dissolves Federal government Jul '14 John Brashear 2
Add comment (Apr '10) Nov '13 MangoSellsHomes 5
Bath Dating
Find my Match

Bath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bath News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bath

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]