Sexual Abuse Charges

Jun 22, 2012 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 36

Huntington , Cabell County , West Virginia Huntington police charge a man with sexually abusing a young girl.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
XioX

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 22, 2012
31 yr old touching a 4 month old? This world is just full of evil anymore
uh

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Thought it was a 34 y/o abusing a 4 y/o. Sick f*ck.
yep

New York, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2012
uh wrote:
Thought it was a 34 y/o abusing a 4 y/o. Sick f*ck.
have you ever seen the man that raised him? Jimmy Misner? Sick old perverted pos!
1 post removed

Since: Jun 12

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 25, 2012
my thinking is hang him =.= no child should be put in that kind of situation ever in their life
know thisman

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2012
There is NO WAY chris did what he is charged with. Chris has two daughters and several nieces. NOne of these girls have every c/o him "touching them" and I personally have witnessed one of his daughters crying to go with him.
It is No big secret chris has problems, but he isn't a child molester. I bet my right tit he pissed his current wife off and she has made this story up!
Foster Pete Bowen

New York, NY

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Ill be waiting on him.
yep

New York, NY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Foster Pete Bowen wrote:
Ill be waiting on him.
lol
wtf

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Noway did chris do this to his step daughter!!!! Maybe robbed the baby's momma but sexually abuse his stepdaughter NEVER!!!!
haha

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Ah, America- Where you're innocent until proven guilty UNLESS a bunch of moral crusaders don't need the system to pronounce your guilt.
yep

New York, NY

#11 Jun 25, 2012
wtf wrote:
Noway did chris do this to his step daughter!!!! Maybe robbed the baby's momma but sexually abuse his stepdaughter NEVER!!!!
never say never!
ha

Huntington, WV

#12 Jun 26, 2012
U talking about Chris misner?
Sierra Misner

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Jun 26, 2012
True i am one of his kids Sierra Misner and he did not do this u are right if i knew u u probly know me and my sis and my dad relly well
Sierra Misner

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Jun 26, 2012
U guys need to stop talking like that about my dad he did nothing wrong that fat b word made this up to hurt his family and him if u guys touch him touch me frist he is awesome dad and family memder or dad and we would steal money or do drugs but putting his hands like that on a 4 year old is a lame story i ever herd i am 11 and my sister is 14 and his nices are 11 and 13 he would of touch us too and people that do not know him need to shut there mouth!!!!!!! By his kid Sierra Misner
LioXo

Huntington, WV

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Sierra Misner wrote:
U guys need to stop talking like that about my dad he did nothing wrong that fat b word made this up to hurt his family and him if u guys touch him touch me frist he is awesome dad and family memder or dad and we would steal money or do drugs but putting his hands like that on a 4 year old is a lame story i ever herd i am 11 and my sister is 14 and his nices are 11 and 13 he would of touch us too and people that do not know him need to shut there mouth!!!!!!! By his kid Sierra Misner
Hun, I don't know you people, but an 11 year old SHOULD NOT even be on this site.....
One of his daughters

Scott Depot, WV

#16 Jun 26, 2012
This is his other daughter and my sister can be On here if he wants!
One of his daughters

Scott Depot, WV

#17 Jun 26, 2012
wtf wrote:

Ikr!:( he's my dad!
One of his daughters

Scott Depot, WV

#18 Jun 26, 2012
know thisman wrote:
There is NO WAY chris did what he is charged with. Chris has two daughters and several nieces. NOne of these girls have every c/o him "touching them" and I personally have witnessed one of his daughters crying to go with him.
It is No big secret chris has problems, but he isn't a child molester. I bet my right tit he pissed his current wife off and she has made this story up!
Yea i agree with you this is Anna!
One of his daughters

Scott Depot, WV

#19 Jun 26, 2012
ha wrote:
U talking about Chris misner?
Yes ! He is my daddy please say you know he would never do this
meee

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jun 26, 2012
chris needs to rot in hell for doin what he did!!! he is nothin but trash n always will b. he has 4 charges so he must have done that shit to diff kids!!
yep

New York, NY

#21 Jun 27, 2012
meee wrote:
chris needs to rot in hell for doin what he did!!! he is nothin but trash n always will b. he has 4 charges so he must have done that shit to diff kids!!
OR 4 diff times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best dui lawyer? (Apr '13) 23 min kelsey compars 26
JB'S Strippers. .. 42 min wontquit 4
The Interview 44 min johnny 4
Joey Thomas has HEP C 45 min Really 2
Message To The Caucasian People. 46 min johnny 4
wvu fans 1 hr knoxville 42
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 1 hr Dr Smartypants 106
Bath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web