crappie fishing at Sardis

crappie fishing at Sardis

Posted in the Batesville Forum

Fish Man

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Please update me on how the crappie fishing is at Sardis as of today April 20, 2013...
Don

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2015
Can anybody provide a fishing report for Crappie at Sardis Lake?
Lucky

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Mar 26, 2015
Don wrote:
Can anybody provide a fishing report for Crappie at Sardis Lake?
As of 3-25-15 lake level 254.94 ft. rising and muddy. Rain this weekend with a strong cold front. Main lake surface temp 55 degrees.Best bet backs of creeks 1-3 ft deep catching smaller males. Trolling out from spawning areas with jigs or minnows for some big females. One fish brought in weighed 3.90 lbs. on digital scale. Hope this helped and good luck.
Don

Park Hills, MO

#4 Mar 26, 2015
Lucky wrote:
<quoted text> As of 3-25-15 lake level 254.94 ft. rising and muddy. Rain this weekend with a strong cold front. Main lake surface temp 55 degrees.Best bet backs of creeks 1-3 ft deep catching smaller males. Trolling out from spawning areas with jigs or minnows for some big females. One fish brought in weighed 3.90 lbs. on digital scale. Hope this helped and good luck.
Thank you for the information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Chambers Murder (Sep '16) Mar 18 MamaP 3
Swingers Mar 15 2hotmamas 1
Wendy Duckworth Jan '17 Daddy issues 3
News "What happened to Leigh Occhi?" (Mar '08) Jan '17 ThinBlueJellyDoug... 179
Million Woman March Jan '17 squincy 1
News Treatment offers lifeline to those with addiction Jan '17 Mixing and Blending 22
Darby going to interview an Eric in La.! (Mar '16) Jan '17 Noyoudont 26

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages