Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Some people just don't know when to give it up. People get really dirty in mud slinging contests. Especially when they have kids and it involves their family.
Not surprised

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Some people just don't know when to give it up. People get really dirty in mud slinging contests. Especially when they have kids and it involves their family.
This town is full of hateful dirtbags that hide behind churches, nice cars, makeup, lies, pretty houses and gossip to do nothing other than hurt or harm people that they look "down" on. What ever happened to the golden rule? It is sad when someone puts on a schrade to make you think that you are their real friend only to use, minipulate, lie, belittle, gossip and steal from them. I forgive you as you should do to others and find peace in your life. Weaving spiders are not welcome in the house of god.
Invisiblelostcat

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Its sad that people spend time at work pathetically attempting to cause problems in their employers family's lives who have done nothing to them in a desperate attempt to sabatoge them. Well all I have to say is what goes around comes around and KARMA is a real thing. I wonder what's on that computer.... I bet his older son will find out this evening when everything is copied off of it and gone through with a fine tooth comb....
Jared

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

I love Batesville. Its such a wonderful place. My kids love it. We just moved here from Ohio and don't regret it at all!!!
misbehavin

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

are the first 3 ....written by the same person?
i think sooooooo
Pete

Theresa, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

This is an odd post. Any one else agree?
Wilmington

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Yeah sounds fishy and what's with the random comment about how great Batesville is? Weird.
Networking

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Pete wrote:
This is an odd post. Any one else agree?
I agree, sounds really odd.
Meijer

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

This cite is funny and so is this post
Boathouse

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Weird
Wow

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Wow sounds like someone is in trouble!
BBB

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

If someone peoblem like that with an employee would this be the place to talk about it? Really? Action should be taken right away
Buster

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I just discovered this gem of a website and read all the ridiculous threads. I am totally disgusted by what I have read on here after going thru tons of threads, but I have to vote this thread the most humorous! Accusations of unacceptable behavior of an emoloyee at work posted on Topix?! Wth? Crazy.
Jeff

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I agree, this is not the place to handle employment issues. Those are pretty serious allegations. Sabotaging lives? Sounds a little sketchy.
Heather

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

I agree with you Jeff, employment problems should not be handled on this website. The person who posted this is retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A great guide for Catholics 36 min Mark 26
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Nov '11) 1 hr M Jean Johannigman 239
who is hiring?! 2 hr marta 4
deer hunters are evil (Oct '13) 3 hr punkin 115
Virtus Scare 13 hr ccol7610 23
local Verizon under new management 21 hr Serendip 1
Rosa Valdez Sat truth be told 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Batesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000