First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whodey

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2012
This guy is absolute trouble. Beware he tried hanging out with my nephew and I had to run him off because I found out that he was a herion addict/dealer as well as a police informant. Bad news!!!
getreal

Batesville, IN

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Yes! He defines worthless. If anyone you know is hanging out with him, get them to stop! He got one of my family members to try heroin once and then he was hooked on it and it caused all kinds of problems for him. Matt Werner needs to be put in jail so our town can start to be a safe place again.
seriously

Batesville, IN

#3 Aug 5, 2012
you know everyone has issues and im not saying what you are saying is wrong but there is more than one person out there. and to your family member that was there choice to try it they said yes that was there fault they didnt have the will power to say no. adn i know what you are going threw i have family members that also do it and i actually had a family member do sexual favors to get shit from people. so dont think i dont know whats going on but to blame it on one person is totally wrong. it was your family members own fault they got addicted to it not matts. so why dont you stop bashing people on a website, if youthink something should be done about it then do sommething about dont bitch about and talk smack o the internet.
dude

Batesville, IN

#4 Aug 7, 2012
this dude is a dusch bag, he hangs out with Bj throop and that kid is a convident informant for the cops . they both are . they are on them subpoxens they will never amount to anything low life peices of shit and this town needs to wake up . these boys dont work and they plaque their families with there drama and drug use . i say let's be rid of them.
crazy

Batesville, IN

#5 Aug 7, 2012
They are nothing but trouble, they need to move far away. it like this page , they go around thinking that noone has a clue what they do. but everyone in town knows . My ? is where is the fucking useless cops doin nothing , but puttin them on there payroll, so they can fund there habits cause you are right dude , and everyone knows cause they dont hide it at all . thats all they are about subs, subpoxens, pills and heroin and weed. that matt and bj have been together pull over got busted with shit and let go
GotNewsForYa

Greensburg, IN

#6 Aug 7, 2012
I heard about him. ALL the heroin and trash dealing it need to be wiped out. If I ever heard of anyone passing that shit by MY son, it would be their ass and the last thing they do. Police informants? THAT in itself is crap. The cops here suck and the ONLY good one they ever had is gone. These idiots pushing it deserve the worst and so do the dumbasses they were "raised" by.
mort

Batesville, IN

#7 Aug 9, 2012
GotNewsForYa wrote:
I heard about him. ALL the heroin and trash dealing it need to be wiped out. If I ever heard of anyone passing that shit by MY son, it would be their ass and the last thing they do. Police informants? THAT in itself is crap. The cops here suck and the ONLY good one they ever had is gone. These idiots pushing it deserve the worst and so do the dumbasses they were "raised" by.
good luck you are very opinionated...
Matts Cousin

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Police informants? Matt ain't that so you're making it up he got told on before how's he gonna tell on himself?
Watch Yoirself

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2012
If you're all so confident about yourselves and correct go ahead and post your name and stand behind your comments if it's what you believe. That or you'll always be a coward behind a keyboard.
Wows

Hobart, IN

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Matts Cousin wrote:
Police informants? Matt ain't that so you're making it up he got told on before how's he gonna tell on himself?
How do class b felonies get dropped to class d. And how do dealing charges get dropped to possession? This is of coarse the first time her got caught w herion that I am talking about. It yesterday when us Marshall's arrested him for a class a and two class b felonies
kms

Naperville, IL

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Everyone needs to stop blaming "one" person for the heroin in Batesville! This whole town is full of users and if you use heroin then YOU made the choice! The cops in this town gotta blame someone for all this shit otherwise the taxpayers would realize how worthless they really are. Matt Werner has never been an informant or he wouldn't be in jail! The informant is still out there or else he/she wouldn't be very good at what they do. Get your heads outta your butts and look at the big picture!
kms

Naperville, IL

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Hey "Wows" try making some sense when you talk......sounds like you are on heroin...
Watch Yourselff

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2012
Wows wrote:
<quoted text>
How do class b felonies get dropped to class d. And how do dealing charges get dropped to possession? This is of coarse the first time her got caught w herion that I am talking about. It yesterday when us Marshall's arrested him for a class a and two class b felonies
no evidence and a lawyer, that's how.. Matt has now been snitched on twice, he's being informed on he's not an informant.. They had no evidence so they tried building a case on him with a snitch and look it worked, he's the farthest thing from a snitch. It's too bad and it's sad but it's the truth.,anybody can see what happened here
cop

Valparaiso, IN

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Watch Yoirself wrote:
If you're all so confident about yourselves and correct go ahead and post your name and stand behind your comments if it's what you believe. That or you'll always be a coward behind a keyboard.
i agree with you, these cowards run their mouth cause they can hide who they are!
Skamk

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
Watch Yourselff wrote:
<quoted text> no evidence and a lawyer, that's how.. Matt has now been snitched on twice, he's being informed on he's not an informant.. They had no evidence so they tried building a case on him with a snitch and look it worked, he's the farthest thing from a snitch. It's too bad and it's sad but it's the truth.,anybody can see what happened here
you should probably be watching yourself considering the current situation that is going on. If they had no evidence how did the possession charge stick? And are you really implying that the cops either didn't find herion on him and charged him anyway or they planted it on him? Your fuking crazy lady!! DENIAL!!! Ingnorance is bliss especially in a situation like this. But is also sounds like a sevre case of enabling an addict and denial both of switch play required rolls in letting addiction continue and flourish. I'm sure the kid has a good heart and didn't set out intending on getting in to the situation his is in but he is a man and now he has to ly in The bed he made as we all have to do as adults. I Truely hope that he gets better and changes his life for the better, for himself and his family. Being charged with dealing herion twice in less than a year should be on hell of a wake up call. Hopefully he can learn from his mistakes and sometime down the road teach/talk to youth about what he went through in hopes of preventing any other souls from being tourtured by addiction. God speed and I hope that he can one day be a productive member of society so he can feel happy, heathy, confident and wise as we all as human need and desire to feel whole and recovered.
Anon

Batesville, IN

#16 Aug 12, 2012
"Almost" is the largest commonly used word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
F_ckyoi

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
How about all you stop being judgmental f_cks and shut up
wakeup

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2012
He is a shit bag who sells drugs and likes to get others addicted! All the kids in town know it, that's why we are not defending him. Good luck keeping him out of jail mommy!
meeee

Blue Island, IL

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Is Matt in jail right now or out of jail??
curious

Batesville, IN

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Still in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) 27 min Big_Donkey 1,292
No Fall Festival in Greensburg. 12 hr Rick 4
Car wreck on bypass 13 hr burg 3
looking for originals (Nov '13) May '16 The God 15
News HIV-positive prostitute sentenced in case invol... Apr '16 MGG 3
That smell on Interstate 74 by New Point (Jul '15) Apr '16 honest polititian 5
Whats up? Apr '16 Rupert Murdoch 1

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance