curious

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Does anyone know anything about him? I hear he is bad news.
rukidding

Batesville, IN

#2 Nov 5, 2012
yea, but u got poop in ur ears..........
Seven

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I hear he has a bunch of kids, no prospects, no job and nowhere to live
dude2

Batesville, IN

#4 Nov 6, 2012
He is a huge douchbag!! has two kids byto different women!! no job. one word explains him POS!!
Idea

Aurora, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
I heard he is an idiot, just like Seven and dude2.
bored

Grayslake, IL

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Hes a little bitch saw him a few months back pick up his baby not even a year old as his shield when he was bout to get his ass beat

Since: Jan 13

Thorntown, IN

#8 Jan 16, 2013
he has like 4 kids, and my 2nd is his cuz he dont use protection..
katy9

Belvidere, IL

#9 Jan 16, 2013
He doesn't use protection? It's your responsibility also genius! You people make me sick. Breed like cockroaches expect everybody else to take care of you. Here's an idea, try not having children unless you can take care of them!
blahh

Milan, IN

#10 Jan 17, 2013
i cant take care of mine lol, he tells gurls he will pull out and crap and jus goes in them.
Shocked

Sunman, IN

#11 Jan 17, 2013
I have to say when it comes to batesville, I expect the worst but really, do any of you people there have any morals about you at all? Were you all raised by a pack of wolves? Some of the things that you so called "adults" actually say truly shocks me. Maybe some of the blame should not be put on this guy but on this joke of a town that breeds drama, hate, lies, and whores. He has kids but I am pretty sure all of you lifeless welfare sucking haters do too. And as far as this girl on here saying that her second kid is his...if that's the case then prove it and make him accountable but, a bit of advice, get off your back and get a job and you won't have so much time to sling crap!
katy9

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Tells girls he will pull out? Do the girls not even have a junior high education? They honestly don't realize you can get pregnant even if he pulls out? People like that should not be allowed to breed!
crazy_ex

Mokena, IL

#13 Jan 18, 2013
If he don't wrap it then don't let him tap it. duh. I cause with him for 10 months and he always wrapped it :) so be a grow up and wrap that if you don't want kids.
lol

Milan, IN

#14 Jan 18, 2013
drama, at least i didnt catch clamidia from him.
crazy_ex

Lake Geneva, WI

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Me to
dick

Streamwood, IL

#17 Jan 18, 2013
Just so everyone knows crazy_ex is Danielle bice.
crazy_ex

Lake Geneva, WI

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Whos that? I dont know any danielle. Lol
dick

Streamwood, IL

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Of course you do. U wrote onnher thing when her name was on here. Everyone knows it
crazy_ex

Lake Geneva, WI

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Think what you want. And no i didnt. Soneone just told me about this yesterday
dick

Streamwood, IL

#21 Jan 18, 2013
And u think it's funny to comment on everything? U sure are a low life
crazy_ex

Lake Geneva, WI

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Apparently you do too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunman EMS 23 hr Curious 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) May 20 JustJoe 574
Drones flying over Greensburg spotted. (Feb '13) May 7 Some nobody 30
Dick gould May 6 Neighbor 2
Jerry and Michelle Acheson May 6 Neighbor 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Apr '18 barryballbanger 6
Batesville Music Thread (May '13) Apr '18 Musikologist 14

Batesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages