Anonymous

Fishers, IN

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Any updates on her? Always seemed popular but never really her friend. Curious where she ended up.
hohoho

Batesville, IN

#2 Jan 10, 2013
On your dads cock pregnant with your siblings lol
josie

Batesville, IN

#3 Jan 10, 2013
bhsgrad2007 wrote:
Any updates on her? Always seemed popular but never really her friend. Curious where she ended up.
Why come to topix? There are many people from your class on facebook. I think you can find any info you want there.
Job opening in Greensburg

South Bend, IN

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Just saw Fastenal is hiring on Batesville Online for 20-30 hrs a week M-F
hohoho

Batesville, IN

#5 Nov 4, 2013
She's a nasty wh@&$ who likes threesomes. She's now married to a guy who cheats on her because she is a complete bitch. I think she lives in Batesville now and has absolutely no friends. She's gotten big too since high school....watch out!!
know her

Orange, VA

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Ive known Jill since high school and you people are pathetic. Last time I saw her she still hangs out with girls from high school. She is the furthest from big. She has always been nice to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr Sweeper 5
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Aug 17 akachano 110
Alex Meyer to Angels Aug 15 Jeff Martin 7
Underground Railroad Aug 10 Jeff Martin 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Aug 1 Wondering 1,293
looking for originals (Nov '13) May '16 The God 15

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages