First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Versailles, IN

#21 Aug 23, 2012
I didn't know prison offeres Cleveland State Courses....lmao!!!
someone

Versailles, IN

#22 Aug 24, 2012
Sorry....But not a true statement
Franklin

Naperville, IL

#23 Aug 24, 2012
someone wrote:
Sorry....But not a true statement
What's not a true statement??
the werm

United States

#24 Aug 25, 2012
Alex Grimsley is a bright individual and a good person. He got caught up with some lames and is now in a pinch. It happens in life. His position don't make him a bad person. I know Alex personally from college and yes he is still a baller. Maybe not for the college but he would still out hoop any of the lames from batesville or anywhere in that 50 mile radius. Your town sounds like a bunch of haters... As soon as the dude gets in some "trouble" everyone is quick to run their mouth about bully this and drug dealer that... Yoddy yadda. Get real . It's called life and the game aint always sweet. So stop hating because you're just wasting your time. Free Alex Grimsley.
Candle

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Aug 25, 2012
Werm,
He has had a poor attitude always--getting mixed up with bad bad group Please-he still hangs out at High school games and with high school kids--He still wants to be the big man.
But the big man can rot in jail with the rest of the drug trafficersHE IS SUCH THE LOSER
Class

United States

#26 Aug 25, 2012
Candle wrote:
Werm,
He has had a poor attitude always--getting mixed up with bad bad group Please-he still hangs out at High school games and with high school kids--He still wants to be the big man.
But the big man can rot in jail with the rest of the drug trafficersHE IS SUCH THE LOSER
He probably hangs out at the high school games to watch his younger brother. God you guys need a Life. Get over yourself and get off this forum and act your age. You say he's such a loser, when all you do is sit on here, talkin about stuff that has NOTHING to do with you. Grow up
Candle

Murfreesboro, TN

#27 Aug 25, 2012
His brother plays Basketball not footbal
Idiot
huhhhhhh

Batesville, IN

#28 Aug 25, 2012
the werm wrote:
Alex Grimsley is a bright individual and a good person. He got caught up with some lames and is now in a pinch. It happens in life. His position don't make him a bad person. I know Alex personally from college and yes he is still a baller. Maybe not for the college but he would still out hoop any of the lames from batesville or anywhere in that 50 mile radius. Your town sounds like a bunch of haters... As soon as the dude gets in some "trouble" everyone is quick to run their mouth about bully this and drug dealer that... Yoddy yadda. Get real . It's called life and the game aint always sweet. So stop hating because you're just wasting your time. Free Alex Grimsley.
Werm, I don't even know the guy.....but what doyou mean "Free Alex Grimsley"???? He needs serious help and he sure in the hell doesnt belong on the streets.........because he has proved that he is an addict ........and apparently the boy had not hit rock bottom or he would have straightened himself up when he had run ins with the law in the past. I dont hate the guy, but I sure am happy he is off the streets and behind bars......cause its time for all the others who are doing the same.......to see what happens when you break the law.
Yes.......there are a bunch of hateful ignorant people.......BUT who cares about them? He is a smart young man..........he has choices to make.......Im glad he is still alive and his parents are not burying him.
Retard

United States

#29 Aug 28, 2012
hmm wrote:
Who cares...can any of you guys dunk. If drugs can me dunk sign me up!
the most intelligent statement that I've read on this whole site!! Who care if he is jamming a needle in his arm, he can dunk. You are obviously a high schooler or middle schooler who watched him play and probably has his autograph framed. Lol.
Whereat

West Chicago, IL

#31 Sep 25, 2012
Where ya at Alex?
LIFE LEARNED

Cookeville, TN

#32 Sep 26, 2012
Now that we have heard from both sides on what kind of person He is. Lets come back to the reality of the subject.
1.) He does drugs
2.) He was caught dealing drugs
I actually start to feel sorry for him but honesty how can you-- We all have to live with the everyday choices that we make and when they are clearly wrong you have consequences to those choices. He has clearly ruined his own life with only himself to blame..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving Jun 24 Susan 2
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jun 13 bchap 109
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jun 13 justanswering 30
looking for originals (Nov '13) May '16 The God 15
News HIV-positive prostitute sentenced in case invol... Apr '16 MGG 3
That smell on Interstate 74 by New Point (Jul '15) Apr '16 honest polititian 5
Whats up? Apr '16 Rupert Murdoch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages