just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

jodi qualls is such a douche. i just want you to know that ppl hate you jodi. you are whiney. you think you look good which is hilarious. just because you can get easy girls to talk to you... lol... your body is freakin sick and you think you are big? yea big as in fat not muscular. your head is HUUUUUUGE. you always talk like you know it all. you are shady and sooooooo freakin ugly. i barely know you, but you talk to my bf all the time. and i already hate you!!!!
Ann

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

i think Jodi is a nice guy. He is a friend of my brothers. He has always been a good person and nice to me and my family. Jodi does not ever think he is better then anyone and just cause he might talk to the easy girls or what ever you want to call them then o well. what guy doesn't,everyone who dogs him for that is probably just jealous he is not talking to you.
justagirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Jodi is a great guy. I have known him for a long time. He is definitely hot and sweet.
Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

leave jodi alone he is cool
treyisgay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Jodi is cool yeah he might get his butt kicked but that don't mean he ain't a good guy
jen

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

I've known jodi for yrs and he has always been the sweetest guy. Yea he's a flirty guy. SO what. He's still a nice guy. So if u don't have the balls to say something to someones face don't come on an anonymous website and spew ur hate.
Shut up

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

He does know how I feel and I'm just lettin people out there know about him bc he will stab you in the back if he don't get what he wants.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Does this guy weld and father is big into racing?
just me wrote:
jodi qualls is such a douche. i just want you to know that ppl hate you jodi. you are whiney. you think you look good which is hilarious. just because you can get easy girls to talk to you... lol... your body is freakin sick and you think you are big? yea big as in fat not muscular. your head is HUUUUUUGE. you always talk like you know it all. you are shady and sooooooo freakin ugly. i barely know you, but you talk to my bf all the time. and i already hate you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 14 min Cat74 831
AKC boxer puppies for sale (Apr '11) 42 min lol 8
chris gray (May '13) 3 hr guest 24
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr Tra La la 9,801
straight but fantasize about girls (Apr '10) 3 hr KBK curious 51
Jared Geaslin 5 hr poppycock 1
Christi Tesch 5 hr rynj 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Batesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••