We Need a NEW sheriff not One in offi...

We Need a NEW sheriff not One in office NOW

Posted in the Batesville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2010
I listen EVERYDAY about the sheriff department being so bad and they dont do their jobs from several people a day..So why does anyone want to put Jeffery in office..We are getting the same thing as we have NOW, if you listened to him last night it was always ME ME ME I got the call Ive done this,BLAH BLAH BLAH,He has taken responsability in his own words as he has been basically running the department (he has come out and said this in the past) so why would we want to elect him??? To get the same old nothing!!! we need a NEW sheriff not one who has been there and done NOTHING we need something new for a new chance at saving what has been torn apart!!!

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 1, 2010
I feel pretty safe at all times...the Sheriff's office does a fine job in my opinion!
Pigsooie

Newport, AR

#3 May 2, 2010
I totally agree, Doyle!!
Thank you

Conroe, TX

#4 May 2, 2010
Thank you Doyle!

United States

#5 May 2, 2010
Thank you wrote:
Thank you Doyle!
I think Allen is doing a great job and has changed some stuff around but we need to get Jefferies out of the picture,he is full of lies he has lied strait to my face and knew he was doing it!!Not a good choice we need one of the other two to win!!!
Liver spots hot trots

Batesville, AR

#6 May 2, 2010
Ed ward is the clear candidate for sheriff. He will clean up this town with 1 hand tied behind his back and a bottle of shine in the other
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#7 May 2, 2010
Who is Jefferies?
I agree with you Mr. Hargraves I feel safe in Batesville too.
drunkagain

Batesville, AR

#8 May 3, 2010
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
I feel pretty safe at all times...the Sheriff's office does a fine job in my opinion!
Thats where the problem lies. Obviously you have never needed the Sheriff's office. And since you have never needed them you think they are alright. What about all those people who do need them and can't get them to come or if they do, they don't do anything. Therefore instead of listening to other people you just let thing keep hapening to others, Maybe you will be lucky enough you want ever need them. But if you do I feel sorry for you.

Level 3

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2010
I needed them 2 weeks ago to help with a domestic problem for a friend. I called Alan he visited with the problem. Really helpful. They arrested a drunk at Central Elemtary last week. The Sheriff showed up on the scene. What problem did you have that you needed them for? Not just what you've heard from others. Because everyone complains when they aren't happy, not enough people give enough praise when they are.
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 3, 2010
I had to call them out to my house awhile back and they showed up quick.
Guest1

United States

#11 May 3, 2010
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
I needed them 2 weeks ago to help with a domestic problem for a friend. I called Alan he visited with the problem. Really helpful. They arrested a drunk at Central Elemtary last week. The Sheriff showed up on the scene. What problem did you have that you needed them for? Not just what you've heard from others. Because everyone complains when they aren't happy, not enough people give enough praise when they are.
Allen (the elect) sheriff now is a good person and does do his job you might feel safe now because he is sheriff but if you elect jeffery you can kiss that feeling good by because it will be just like it was when Bowers was sheriff and nothing will change!!after all if you listen to jeffery he was top dog,, NOT!! but if you listen to him talk it was I,I,I i did this, I got the call,I was there its all B.S.so when we elect our next sheriff let it be one of the other two!!! so we do have change either one is better than Jeffery but my pick from the two is Lindsey!! and thats who has my vote

Level 3

Location hidden

#12 May 3, 2010
If you read today's Batesville Guard. The Sheriff's Dept started patrolling the sandbar with a utility vehicle and busted someone with drugs on the first day. Watch how many vehicles you see down there over the next few weeks

United States

#13 May 3, 2010
drunkagain wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats where the problem lies. Obviously you have never needed the Sheriff's office. And since you have never needed them you think they are alright. What about all those people who do need them and can't get them to come or if they do, they don't do anything. Therefore instead of listening to other people you just let thing keep hapening to others, Maybe you will be lucky enough you want ever need them. But if you do I feel sorry for you.
Thats because we need CHANGE not the same ol same ol thats in there running for office now we need major change and the only way to get that is to get top admin out and put new admin in!!!
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#14 May 3, 2010
The people of Batesville seem to be out with the old and in with the new. What they don't see is that when you overthrow and start over there is a big learning curve.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 May 3, 2010
Guest1 wrote:
<quoted text>Allen (the elect) sheriff now is a good person and does do his job you might feel safe now because he is sheriff but if you elect jeffery you can kiss that feeling good by because it will be just like it was when Bowers was sheriff and nothing will change!!after all if you listen to jeffery he was top dog,, NOT!! but if you listen to him talk it was I,I,I i did this, I got the call,I was there its all B.S.so when we elect our next sheriff let it be one of the other two!!! so we do have change either one is better than Jeffery but my pick from the two is Lindsey!! and thats who has my vote
ummm I doubt it. I have spoken to Keith, Alan, and Steve....smooth sailing man. Bill :indsey was cheif deputy for Keith before..he didn't SOLVE the "drug problem" then can he solve it now???
Cop

United States

#16 May 3, 2010
Bill Lindsey was not Bowers chief dupty Steve Jeffery has been Bowers chief the entire time Bowers was sheriff. Have you noticed that since Lindsey left the sheriffs office it has been nothing but drama, problems, and lawsuits. Lindsey was the only administration at the sheriffs office thar was trying to solve the drug problem Bowers and Jeffery was to busy gambling in Tunica to slove problems. Jeffery never answered phone calls or got up and went to call in the middle of the night until he decided to run for sheriff. Lindsey was up and the first administration on all scenes that required administration.
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm I doubt it. I have spoken to Keith, Alan, and Steve....smooth sailing man. Bill :indsey was cheif deputy for Keith before..he didn't SOLVE the "drug problem" then can he solve it now???

United States

#17 May 3, 2010
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
<quoted text>
He isnt claiming to beable to solve the drug problem,What he is saying though is he can put a major dent into it.No one can solve the drug problem,but there will be alot more done than there has been with the last several years If lindsey were to get elected. and of course allen is going to agree with jeffery because he is going to be jefferys cheif if he were to get elected so it goes hand in hand why they would agree with one another..Bowers to hide the fact nothing was ever done jeffery to get elected and allen so he can be cheif!!
what about rodney lindsey

Auburn, CA

#18 May 3, 2010
just saying
little bird

United States

#19 May 4, 2010
Been hearing talk going around, Allen C. is going to run for sheriff next go around even if Steve Jeffery is elected, cause he thinks he would do a better job, even though A.C. beleives Steve would be the best sheriff for now. Sounds like A.C. has some ulterior motives. If Steve gets elected he might want to look over his shoulder.

United States

#20 May 4, 2010
little bird wrote:
Been hearing talk going around, Allen C. is going to run for sheriff next go around even if Steve Jeffery is elected, cause he thinks he would do a better job, even though A.C. beleives Steve would be the best sheriff for now. Sounds like A.C. has some ulterior motives. If Steve gets elected he might want to look over his shoulder.
Allen would make a good sheriff he is doing good in there now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Batesville History (Jun '11) 32 min guest 201
Blowing Cave Cushman 1 hr mystery mind 6
China king Chinese restaurant near hawgs 4 hr Beth 6
jessica norman (Sep '14) 6 hr Bitch knows who I am 7
Circumcision 9 hr The New Nunya69 11
2015 fireworks show? 22 hr guest 4
Darryl Thompson who's he seeing now?? Sat Brandi 6
More from around the web

Batesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE