Is this not Batesville Indiana topix?

Is this not Batesville Indiana topix?

Posted in the Batesville Forum

My Opinion

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Sep 8, 2011
I have been commenting on the wrong forum!
guest

Batesville, AR

#2 Sep 8, 2011
My Opinion wrote:
I have been commenting on the wrong forum!
hahahaha

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 8, 2011
I just searched Batesville, IN and I was amazed at the increase in assaults. According to citydata between 2008 and 2009, the assaults increased from 93 to 540. With a population of 6,414, that equivilates to 1 out of 12 people getting there azz kicking in 2009. What's the deal, people watching to much UFC, or a massive meth outbreak? Here's the resource...

http://www.city-data.com/city/Batesville-Indi...
Sidekikr

Cabot, AR

#4 Sep 8, 2011
SomeDudeOnline wrote:
I just searched Batesville, IN and I was amazed at the increase in assaults. According to citydata between 2008 and 2009, the assaults increased from 93 to 540. With a population of 6,414, that equivilates to 1 out of 12 people getting there azz kicking in 2009. What's the deal, people watching to much UFC, or a massive meth outbreak? Here's the resource...

http://www.city-data.com/city/Batesville-Indi...
Myself, Azzkikr, and Painmaker have been up there cleaning out those people! Sorry for the number of Azz whoopings to increase so fast!

Level 6

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Sidekikr wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself, Azzkikr, and Painmaker have been up there cleaning out those people! Sorry for the number of Azz whoopings to increase so fast!
Thanks for the clarification. I had a feeling you guys were responsible somehow, someway.

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2011
It was unclear to me.
a dude

Batesville, AR

#7 Sep 9, 2011
Sidekikr wrote:
<quoted text>Myself, Azzkikr, and Painmaker have been up there cleaning out those people! Sorry for the number of Azz whoopings to increase so fast!
U are nothing I can beat your ass
guest

Batesville, AR

#8 Sep 9, 2011
a dude wrote:
<quoted text>U are nothing I can beat your ass
shutup jose you're a fckin retard.
a dude

Batesville, AR

#9 Sep 9, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>shutup jose you're a fckin retard.
Who r u dude like I say I am not jose who r u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It is a disgrace to see NFL players on bended k... 5 min why 25
Looking for single,conservative women in the Ba... 4 hr Guest 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr BARNEYII 40,049
Natural, trimmed, or bald? (Jan '11) 6 hr Real _Cracker 19
LBGT club @ BHS??? 8 hr Batesville Proud 37
Jordan Danielle bunch 10 hr Batesville Proud 2
Let's Go To Church Sign 11 hr Trump2020 5

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages