truth be told

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

i slept with both her and her sister andrea davis and i aint proud of it, I guess i need to set my goals alot higher man just look around more better girls in batesville
southside cowboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

i guess that hore sh*t runs in there family.if you went to southside then you'll know
you bet

Auburn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

She is not just nasty but two faced as hell. She will be you friend one minute and the next she will stab you in the back. She likes to contribute to problems already made. I would keep it in my pants and walk away from that nasty thing!
U aint lying either

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

you bet wrote:
She is not just nasty but two faced as hell. She will be you friend one minute and the next she will stab you in the back. She likes to contribute to problems already made. I would keep it in my pants and walk away from that nasty thing!
. Thats the truth alot of people say shes a two faced hoe but i didnt believe it until she did it to me, and i talk to her daily. shes just a pill poppin slut just wants to ride and smoke. If only her boyfriend knew how bad things she say about him, she wouldnt be getting her weed anymore
Infamous

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Yea her and andrea are just spoiled little hoes their parents just buy them whatever they want but it wont last forever just let them f*ck up on their own, dumb bi*ches
riiight

Fortuna, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

you're all morons except megan. both of em have worked for as long as ive known them..which has been years, i might add..and neither of them are spoiled or have lots of luxurious items..
Nunya

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Andrea drive a red camaro?
riiight

Fortuna, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

no
Leahlove

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Oflmao
Hugh Jazz

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Yea I bet all of yall are real nice to her face lames.
Boo

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Nunya wrote:
Andrea drive a red camaro?
wrong andrea, this is Andrea Davis they r talkin bout. Just goes to show that even good people get there names drug thru the dirt for no reason.
Pamela Milum

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

whats funny is most of these ppl wouldnt dare say this stuff to her face! Heather has her friends and we are damn good ones! Her and her sister are both cool as hell and stay out of this drama shit bc unlike some .... they are happy with their life. One has a a new baby to enjoy and the other just moved into her first place with her long time boyfriend which is the love of her life! Both girls have always had a job and been hard workers and on top of that they go to college. Im a first time commenter but i had to on this one! So People quit hatin' on other peeps bc we feed on the envy of you guys! I love my friends "and if we are causing no harm it shouldnt bother you" - Ben Harper
P.S i used my real name so before you guys go and slander mine remember..... I DONT GIVE A FUCK! ;)
southerner

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

haha speak the word Pam. Yea keep ur comments to urself if u cant say this to her. shes a nice sweet girl from what I know. yall are just mean. You wouldnt say that stuff if Jesus was on this forum, he said love thy fellow man.
HeatherMuthafuki nHouston

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

I jus love the fact that ppl envy me and my fam so much that they gotta put me on here but whoever is talkin shit knows damn well they wouldn't say none of this our faces cuz like yall said if you went to ss you kno that andrea whoops bitches n I aint afraid of none of yall either for the record my sister and I have never slept with the same guy we do live in arkansas but thats not how we get down n my ill tell you right now its dark meat all day n night n it has been the same dark meat for 5 yrs now so keep up haters n i cant lie about bein spolied yea it happens to the best of us sorry your not one of em i do get everything i want includin you ass whooped thats why i love my life n wouldn't change it for the world also a "backstabber" yep thats me all the way thanks for noticin yall bitches are stupid cuz if you knew me you would kno that i have very few friends because I dont trust no one I can almost promise whoever said that bout me I dont even kno your name cuz u were never important enough honestly tho if your life is so boring that you gotta get on here to tell ppl how you really feel n your to much of a lil bitch to say it to our faces then more power to ya.... Keep talkin shit Ill give a damn when you say it to my face I will admit me and andrea have always been pretty popular for many reason but not for any of these i can promise that. THANK YOU ALL MY FANS AND HATERS KEEP HATIN CUZ I LOVE IT!!!!
ybj

Snyder, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

i agree wit pamela..... yall some haters GO HEATER B you got these fools talkin bout cha.,..... you musta did something right for these lames to be hatin like this KEEP DOIN WHAT CHA DOIN TO MAKE THESES HATERS JEALOUS "GOOD JOB"
HeatherMuthafuki nHouston

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

U aint lying either wrote:
<quoted text>. Thats the truth alot of people say shes a two faced hoe but i didnt believe it until she did it to me, and i talk to her daily. shes just a pill poppin slut just wants to ride and smoke. If only her boyfriend knew how bad things she say about him, she wouldnt be getting her weed anymore
TRUTH BE TOLD: "Backstabber" someone define that for me cuz I've forgotten since the sixth grade whoever you are I seriously doubt I talked to you daily n pretended to be your friend cuz I dont pretend Im not fake like all these ppl on here with their fake names to afraid to let me kno personally. Anyone who truly knos me already knos that I take pills n smoke weed atleast I aint on dope like most ppl in Bateville n im not afraid to admit that because thats jus me. By the way my man knos everything i say and do and has no control over any drug i participate in. NICE TRY THO
LMFAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Ya know, back in high school, heather wasnt all that cool. But like most people have done since being graduated, is growed up. So maybe all u ppl that r still "high school lil bitches" need to grow up and leave people that u know or dont know alond.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Batesville Forum right now

Search the Batesville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr haha 9,789
Randy Willison 5 hr Scholar 6
jeff fox?? (Feb '12) 6 hr yeaaa 50
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Answer Man 28,902
girl at river in camo 9 hr anyone 9
Ind CO Jail 9 hr locked up 2
are there hooker in batesville (Nov '10) 9 hr Pinky 17
•••
•••