First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Steve

Batesville, AR

#66 Aug 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
As if two contradictory gay references somehow elevate you to an unparalleled level of sophistication??? LMAO @ you, you fu<king idiot!
You obviously do not have a vocabulary outside that of a lowlife, so I kind of figured that you would respond with what you did. People like you tend to think your smarter than everyone else. It is called the Dunning-Kruger effect. By the looks of what you wrote, you definitely are suffering from this cognitive bias. Please showcase more of your lack of intelligence and class. Your posts are making me laugh.
And you wanting the last word in this forum illustrates your power for dominance in a situation. Are you really that pathetic that you would need that from someone else in order to feel good about yourself? That type of behavior shows me and the world that you have either been picked on as a child, emasculated by a girlfriend or spouse, or you did not have a good relationship with your parents. You see I respond to you because you make me laugh. You respond to my posts because you must have the last word so it makes you feel superior. I stated it before, you are a joke and you keep proving that with each post.

United States

#67 Aug 21, 2012
Steve wrote:
You obviously do not have a vocabulary outside that of a lowlife, so I kind of figured that you would respond with what you did. People like you tend to think your smarter than everyone else. It is called the Dunning-Kruger effect. By the looks of what you wrote, you definitely are suffering from this cognitive bias. Please showcase more of your lack of intelligence and class. Your posts are making me laugh.
And you wanting the last word in this forum illustrates your power for dominance in a situation. Are you really that pathetic that you would need that from someone else in order to feel good about yourself? That type of behavior shows me and the world that you have either been picked on as a child, emasculated by a girlfriend or spouse, or you did not have a good relationship with your parents. You see I respond to you because you make me laugh. You respond to my posts because you must have the last word so it makes you feel superior. I stated it before, you are a joke and you keep proving that with each post.
Wow, so you're a first year psych student AND a fu<king idiot too? LMAO!!!
Steve

United States

#68 Aug 21, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I should come clean...im just as at fault as you. My accusations, which i claim encompass the world to support, about you and your desires are a result from my own obssession with being correct and having the last word as well. I attempt to cut you down by stating i am superior in intelligence when the most obvious observation of intelligence is keeping off these types of forums. My drive for superiority stems from not being accepted as a young adult and from the sex offender name steve which i was given! I continually drag you down to make myself feel better and call it humor and justice because im too ignorant to be accepting and kind. So i am sorry my narcissism may have caused you grief.

United States

#69 Aug 21, 2012
Steve wrote:
I should come clean...im just as at fault as you. My accusations, which i claim encompass the world to support, about you and your desires are a result from my own obssession with being correct and having the last word as well. I attempt to cut you down by stating i am superior in intelligence when the most obvious observation of intelligence is keeping off these types of forums. My drive for superiority stems from not being accepted as a young adult and from the sex offender name steve which i was given! I continually drag you down to make myself feel better and call it humor and justice because im too ignorant to be accepting and kind. So i am sorry my narcissism may have caused you grief.
Now, now, you've got the wrong IP. Still funny though.
Steve

Batesville, AR

#70 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, you've got the wrong IP. Still funny though.
No, I am not a first year pysch student. It is called a well rounded college education. Something you will never accomplish since you have trouble coming back with anything close to intelligent. And calling me a sex offender? Are you transferring your behavior on to someone else strictly because you feel guilty of the actions you have done? It sure sounds like it. Face it, you are not as smart as you think you are and you post the same thing over and over. You also posted as me twice. Are you mentally handicapped? You have nothing of value to add to our discussion other than adding emoticons and bad grammar. You are a joke and you have been making me laugh during this whole social interaction we have been having.

Spicewood, TX

#71 Aug 21, 2012
Steve wrote:
You have nothing of value to add to our discussion other than adding emoticons and bad grammar.
LOL, This isn't a discussion, little lady. It's just been you repeatedly demonstrating what a fu<king idiot you are and me agreeing with you.
Steve

Batesville, AR

#72 Aug 21, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha! The f word seems to be the only reply that you give. How about you cost the taxpayers money by having us take care of you and your family. And I like your one or two sentence reply. I know people with down syndrome with more wit than you do.

Spicewood, TX

#74 Aug 21, 2012
Steve wrote:
I know people with down syndrome with more wit than you do.
And more importantly, you've slept with more people with Down Syndrome who have more wit than I do.

LOL, Fu<king idiot.
Steve

Batesville, AR

#75 Aug 21, 2012
Your saying the exact same thing for three posts moron. You can't post anything intelligent. Just admit that everything that was written about you is the truth. Based on your posts, anyone can see that. Enjoy your food stamps and government money you drain on the economy you!!!!
Steve

United States

#76 Aug 21, 2012
I love an0l
Steve

Batesville, AR

#77 Aug 21, 2012
Keep proving how much intelligence you have! I bet you live in southside somewhere. I bet your woman wears the pants in the family too. You have no spine and it funny reading your posts. Come on with more of your nonsensical babble from your limited vocabulary.
Steve

United States

#78 Aug 22, 2012
I secretly put peanut butter on my balls and let my goats lick it off for pleasure. I call it peanut butter thursdays.
Steve

Batesville, AR

#79 Aug 22, 2012
Whats wrong guest, my comments hit a little to close to home. Nice post as me, if you like goats I would understand since no women would want to touch you anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judges and Lawyers (May '13) 9 hr Truth-be-told 9
Sherry Woodall and her daughters 9 hr Wanttodosherry 1
Mazzios pizza (Feb '13) Mon Nunya469 11
Why would God Reject someones prayers? Sun guest 31
Daniel and melissa renfrow Sun land owner 6
New tattoo shop? Sun Nunya469 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Tim Stewart as Justice of the... Sat justanotherperson 5

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages