Ruddle Hill Baptist Church
djl

Batesville, AR

#22 Oct 20, 2011
ya'll have the constitutionally gauranteed right to freedom of religion. our country was founded by religious exiles. but please keep in mind freedom of religion also includes freedom FROM religion. not all americans are xtians. christ wasnt born in december...catholic germans brought about the xmas/haunnaka bush and where the hell did a fat ass white guy in a magic sliegh come into all that. further more...why do you celebrate the resurection of your diety with a bunny, chocolate and bolied eggs? and also...do your research...thanksgiving is a MAJOR american HOLY day. just sayin. bless ya'll and the goddess who gave you life on this planet.
lol

Batesville, AR

#23 Oct 20, 2011
HAIL SATAN!
lol

Batesville, AR

#24 Oct 20, 2011
DO DRUGS!
lol

Batesville, AR

#25 Oct 20, 2011
HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX!
lol

Batesville, AR

#26 Oct 20, 2011
BE HOMOSEXUAL!
lol

Batesville, AR

#27 Oct 20, 2011
LISTEN TO OZZY OSBOURNE!

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Batesville, AR

#28 Oct 21, 2011
Well, thanks for stopping by.
Long Time Member

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Oct 22, 2011
Let's be honest the problem is not Bro Brown it's Bob Davis and David Cambell. I've attended my whole life. Early on Bobby wanted power and Ran off many a good family because he feared them a threat to his "throne" and then his daughter brings in the picture of self promotion hi
Self Mr David Cambell. He is so into hi
Self the way he thinks he owns the HS will one day soon bring about trouble for his family. Mark these words. He hurt my son who will Never recover!! God Will Punish You. RHBC here is your Jonah, cast him overboard. He is not a leader only a self seeker. Go to Ninivah or at least plase David please leave our church now so we have a chance
Riddle Hill Ron

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Oct 22, 2011
Thank u for stepping up and speaking the truth. Everytime his fake crap starts I think I'm gonna vomit. Butch please step up. Bro Brown soft and thinks he must please this one family. Does no one else matter. I appreciate the truth the previous post finally announced
Razorback Catholic

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Oct 23, 2011
I challenge you all to come home to the Catholic Faith, the church that Christ himself founded (and I have biblical proof that everything we do is commended by the Bible, the saints, and Christ himself). Peace be with you all!
tohhie

Batesville, AR

#32 Oct 23, 2011
people is still leaving the church.Rhbc.
Long Time Member

Fort Worth, TX

#33 Oct 24, 2011
Clear out Bob Davis and David Cambell and we'll all be back!!!! Who made David Cambell the god of Batesville high school. Did he even attend BHS. If he messes with my daughter one more time I'll choke him

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Batesville, AR

#34 Oct 24, 2011
Some churches become deacon possessed.
Cottonmouth

Batesville, AR

#35 Jan 16, 2012
Razorback Catholic wrote:
I challenge you all to come home to the Catholic Faith, the church that Christ himself founded (and I have biblical proof that everything we do is commended by the Bible, the saints, and Christ himself). Peace be with you all!
I dont want my son molested is exactly why I wont "come home" to the catholic faith! Run tell that perv!
shaking my head

Batesville, AR

#36 Jan 19, 2012
cottonmouth wrote:
Anybody know the pastor Alan Brown? Is he a good man or crazy as hell?
why dont u call him. He would talk/help anyone and he is in the book.
Truth Hurts

Batesville, AR

#37 Jan 19, 2012
I think you should keep anything of Jesus or God OFF of Topix. He does not deserve to be on here.
nunya

Batesville, AR

#38 Feb 5, 2012
I want to personally thank Bro. Alan for all that he has done for me and my family. Ruddle Hill has finally run off a good man. You will be missed. Satan has gotten ahold of our church and now sadly my wife and I will seek another church family. When you go to church on Sunday and Wednesday and all you hear the whole time your there is gossip then it's time to move on. Bro. Alan Brown got his fill and I've gotten mine. Goodbye Ruddle Hill.
Mee

Batesville, AR

#39 Feb 7, 2012
Yall, need to hush your mouths wouldnt want nobody to start a topix about you now would ya? this is just soo disrespectful to him and this church so just hush yalls mouth!!
Ughh

Batesville, AR

#40 Feb 7, 2012
lol wrote:
HAIL SATAN!
Do y'all really think this stuff is funny!?!?!

Batesville, AR

#41 Feb 7, 2012
Long Time Member wrote:
Let's be honest the problem is not Bro Brown it's Bob Davis and David Cambell. I've attended my whole life. Early on Bobby wanted power and Ran off many a good family because he feared them a threat to his "throne" and then his daughter brings in the picture of self promotion hi
Self Mr David Cambell. He is so into hi
Self the way he thinks he owns the HS will one day soon bring about trouble for his family. Mark these words. He hurt my son who will Never recover!! God Will Punish You. RHBC here is your Jonah, cast him overboard. He is not a leader only a self seeker. Go to Ninivah or at least plase David please leave our church now so we have a chance
HE DIDN'T MOLEST ANYBODY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
^keep a word drop a word (Oct '11) 12 min guest 4,318
where the party on cave creek/weaver chapel road? 18 min guest 5
where's the title ! 19 min guest 4
walmart petition people 6 hr Bob 16
Happy burfday Dexter 10 hr Nunya469 3
Uber in batesville? ? 19 hr Sad sad 3
sidework need money Wed iduufi 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Batesville Mortgages