Posted in the Batesville Forum

intheclouds

Batesville, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2012
whats up with her?
Batesville momma

Batesville, AR

#2 Dec 11, 2012
What do you mean, you got a problem with her ? SPIT IT OUT !
peckerman

El Dorado, AR

#4 Dec 11, 2012
I think Willie chucked last.
intheclouds

Batesville, AR

#5 Dec 13, 2012
i thank yall got her confused with the other red around batesville this red is not from here from other state
the dude

Batesville, AR

#6 Dec 13, 2012
no i dont think so. her name is sara but she is called red. so whats up with u intheclouds u male or female
Batesville momma

Batesville, AR

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Look I know both the "Reds" and Sara Bonisa is NOT a slut and she dont drink or do any kind of drugs . She is a very nice and truthful person . She would help anyone within her means . You need to get your facts straight b4 you post and hurt some innocent person.

Iraq

#9 Dec 13, 2012
dudes buddy wrote:
Blow me batesville momma b|tch. Id think I know who that slutcuntbitchwhore that we trained makin her scream daddy and poppa while we f•cked raw and recorded it still got it to u wanna see it b|tch cause ill post it all over the web. Then everyone will know just what kind of freaky she is hidin. B|TCH ..........
Yeah post it all over the web. It will show who are the two guys in town that like to rub ther balls against each other. You and your buddy are both f*gs. What you or or buddy can't get your own piece of ass or you to just like playing with each other so much when you do get a girl one of you cups the other's balls so you can get hard. Grow up and realize that you are f*gs and don't try to degrade a woman because of your homo insecurities. Keep on and you and your friend's name will come out in an add in the Batesville Guard under the heading "We love to bump each others' balls". Have a nice day fags.
Batesville momma

Batesville, AR

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Well seems i got your dander up, whats wrong did i hit a nerve ? or was it the guest ? If your so sure it was Sara Bonisa, call her and tell her or better yet post your proof .
intheclouds

Batesville, AR

#11 Dec 14, 2012
that is crazy cause i now i have not done shit like that cause i have been married twice and just now been single for not even a year yet plus i dont go to party lol try again
chuckme

El Dorado, AR

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Sounds like more JOI gooberweinercockprickdongpecke r talk here so go drink from the nasty john.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Batesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Reality Check 40,898
Is the County not supporting the shooting range... 5 hr guest 19
New burger & custard joint coming to Batesville 6 hr Nunya469 20
Clubs 18 hr Bud Light 7
looking for information 21 hr why 15
New 21 hr Nunya469 9
Weed 23 hr StayThirsty 6

Batesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance